Sign in to follow this  
silvergold

Abby Dead !

Doesnt matter the time u spend there, if you dont want abby hunt, u might not do it aswell, what when server pop that are in fruity servers come back, and see every1 with mass rares from couple abby hunts? you can go through the whole apoc maps clearing thinking that you have a GOOD chance of getting a rare, or you can spend the same time at frost pit, knowing that u have a REALLY LOW chance of getting a rare, you decide how to spend your time, we already raised the abby drop rate twice, if it was like it used to be, u could be sure ud have to hunt 2 months to get a rare

But if what farjat says is true, If we are hunting abby every week, Staff will simply turn the drops down on that. seems like a waste of time to me. Btw for the most part i lead these abby hunts to keep ppl interested in playing the game. I'm not so greedy for items. Even when i have rares i usually give them away to my guild. So dont assume i'm in it for the prizes. But i know for a fact that when we get drops of gold/zems it makes it sooooo much harder to get ppl for the next abby hunt, and so on.

lol we made A LOT of tests and 8/10 abbys dropped rares. But then when ppl hunt its like 1/4 wtf!

Only thing we cant control, is luck

nice one

lol we made A LOT of tests and 8/10 abbys dropped rares. But then when ppl hunt its like 1/4 wtf!

I feel the pain on that 1. I've seen 1st hand what it can drop. But its frustrating even more with lower population. cant even be happy about drops while we sit in shop :(