Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Mass Illution

I try over and over in pvp to mass illu insted of mim (more fun in big fights :P), but i never seem to land it compared to mim that almost always hits. I asked a GM the other day and he told me it goes thru pfm.

MIM and MI work the same way right?

Anyone else have this problem?

Edited by El Rafa

well, u just cant see when mass ilusion hits, but it does hits almost as much as mim or just as much

Yes, i even think you have more chances to hit IM than MIM (MIM fails when there is an ally on the MIM area, no idea on IM)

try getting invi, if the guy can still hit u hes illusioned :P

You already tested this, i remember haha

I always tried this, but never ever know whether it's a success or not. LOL. Wish it can have some symbol on top like ????

Me too, it would be a bit nicer.

If you actually land it, it's EXTREMELY useful.

I always tried this, but never ever know whether it's a success or not. LOL. Wish it can have some symbol on top like ????

didn't it used to give you a crazy spiral over your head??

ps: i use it, lots of fun =D

Ya like yesterday i was in ml and fought half asia violence guild, and i was thinkin during the fight, "a MI would be sweet here" since i was alone vs like 8-9 :P, it would really have confused em'. But i didnt have the time or wish to take the risk of throwing away 1 opportunity to cast, so i used mim insted :S

Ya i thought it had that spiralthing on top of the head when when it hits.

OMG i would love confuse language on some ppl! Imagine ur own personal mute hahaha

/Zoul

Ya like yesterday i was in ml and fought half asia violence guild, and i was thinkin during the fight, "a MI would be sweet here" since i was alone vs like 8-9 :P, it would really have confused em'. But i didnt have the time or wish to take the risk of throwing away 1 opportunity to cast, so i used mim insted :S

OMG i would love confuse language on some ppl! Imagine ur own personal mute hahaha

/Zoul

LOL! And teammates will be like cursing "Why the heck are you not telling us the timed,??!" or "GIVE ME THE AMP U DEAF?!"

LOL!!

/Zoul

LOL! And teammates will be like cursing "Why the heck are you not telling us the timed,??!" or "GIVE ME THE AMP U DEAF?!"

LOL!!

yeah, it would be awesome if it would last like 2/3 mins so in that way it is worth using..

u para someone and while u jump him with your friends you cast confuse language so he can't call for backup =D

Zoul, Let's bring it to the suggestion? :P

it feels like im flooding the suggestion forum lol.

Dont want GMs to get tired of me ^^

well MI works and its quite effective aswell :P i think u cant see the spiral over the head like u cant see if an enemy is poisoned

IPB Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah, back in the day you used to be able to see enemies protection spells aswell.

Must have been fixed at the same time

There are currently a couple issues on the spells such as: Confuse Language, Confusion, Mass Confusion, Illusion, Mass Illusion, Illusion Movement and Mass Illusion Movement.

These issues are bad coding (done by original coders of HB), I fixed this code to work properly now.

If Farjat updates and uses the new Game Server, all these spells mentioned above will work properly, regardless if there's an invalid target, friendly target, pfmed/amped target or already confused target.

N/A Illusion Movement This spell makes the target players movement opposite from normal for 0 seconds. 0 seconds 130 Mana 160 27000 Gold

What about this? 0 seconds?

mim and mass ilussion are supposed to go over PFM

they do, but if in the search-area an AMP is encountered, it STOPS searching ! (which isn't suposed to be like that !) - It should skip that target and continue searching rather then quit searching.

I know confuse language doesn't work, but what is wrong with other spells?

It's an AREA spell, but if the target doesn't exist, the target is on same side, target is amp/pfm (depending on which spell is used) or target is already in confuse status, it just QUIT searching rather then skip that target and continue searching !

This issue will be fixed on next update, it'll continue searching for more possible targets to hit.