Sign in to follow this  
Admired

Make Recall Have Delay After Taking Dmg

Topic title says it all. I hate chasing a ek and soon i hit

they cast Recall. You para they recall. Its almost pointless , a mage with 50 dex can recall

every single time if your not out ek'ing with a group. soon you hit him he recalls. Even HB int had a 10 sec

delay after taking damage that you could use recall , recall scroll . So Give it some thought please

Edited by Admired

I always thought that the recall spell should take longer to cast than other spells. (This is how it is in other games that have a similar spell, they always take awhile to cast)

Meaning that you can't really get a recall off easily when you are in a difficult situation.

Id say, cast recall and once u cast it on you, the countdown begins from 10. Ofc, if you get hitted, the countdown stops..

Anyway, +1 to any idea of delay on recall

Edited by Svafnir

It should be taken out of the game completely and only recall scrolls be used. But since i know no1 here has the guts for that it should be at least a 10 sec delay AT LEAST...!!!!!

Topic title says it all. I hate chasing a ek and soon i hit

they cast Recall. You para they recall. Its almost pointless , a mage with 50 dex can recall

every single time if your not out ek'ing with a group. soon you hit him he recalls. Even HB int had a 10 sec

delay after taking damage that you could use recall , recall scroll . So Give it some thought please

omfg i cant believe this posts still come up. why don't you people try using hp weapons instead of trying to destroy mages with bbh's+1000 while they are paraed.

How can anyone disagree with this suggestion and why?

It benefits everyone and makes gameplay alot more fun insted of frustrating.

This should be implemented. Especially considering the amount of players requesting a change...

10 secs no dmg timer, like the logout function.

Edited by El Rafa

My sig. The timer doesn't even have to be 10 seconds, heck...5 seconds would make a world of difference.

A big part of this game is pvp...and there just isn't enough death. More death pls.

This should be implemented. Especially considering the amount of players requesting a change...

you just think for your own proffit, imagine that ur new in the game and you have this... you'll get killed every single time.. and after a while stop playing.

man up. people has played helbreath without any problem for all this years with recall, and everything. players still take fh's and everybody still eks.

you just think for your own proffit, imagine that ur new in the game and you have this... you'll get killed every single time.. and after a while stop playing.

man up. people has played helbreath without any problem for all this years with recall, and everything. players still take fh's and everybody still eks.

So basically your argument is "we've lived with this garbage for this long, it shouldn't be changed"?

Helbreath has a large learning curve and takes awhile to truly learn the ropes of how to play even semi-okay. The game in itself is DISCOURAGING to new players, as are most skill-based games. Jump on a counter-strike server with people who play competitively and you'll get stomped. But, after some time playing with them and learning how the game really works, you'll be more successful.

The people who are casting recall already have a fairly good knowledge of how the game works, be it that they are fast learners or that they have already played the game. TRULY new players will often die without using a single potion because they panic when they're attacked, if they even notice it.

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ: New players are going to die anyways. Game isn't supposed to be easy to pick up, it's a skill-based game. Change recall, it's overpowered. No spell like this exists in other games that isn't heavily nerfed. There's a reason for that.

from my goldie killing experience, none of em even kno to chug pots, less to recall, only players who DO KNOW TO PLAY but they are pussies abuse the recall spell

I think recall should stay as-is. If people get off a recall, then so be it... In this game battles are fought and won in seconds, and in hours. If you come across noobs that always recall, then dont fight em

I think recall should stay as-is. If people get off a recall, then so be it... In this game battles are fought and won in seconds, and in hours. If you come across noobs that always recall, then dont fight em

problem is ell, 95% of elvs and 75% of ares have adopted this tactic. And its directly affected the server population. 1/2 of my guild quit becuz the lack of attention the staff is giving this. The most common excuse is, "if you cant kill someone before they recall its becuz you didnt do a good enuff job attacking." That is true about 10% of the time, the rest of the time its high HB/hachis/asian violence recalling the sec an enemy is on the screen. And the comment u made about simply not attacking them is a boring solution. The fact is people who train in the ML/IB/dungon should be in more danger than a 1 second escape. But i'm sure this topic will be closed ignorantly and nothing will be done. So hooray for me wasting my time typing this. Never seen a better idea that is supported by 90% of the server be ignored so much.

Edited by foefoe

problem is ell, 95% of elvs and 75% of ares have adopted this tactic. And its directly affected the server population. 1/2 of my guild quit becuz the lack of attention the staff is giving this. The most common excuse is, "if you cant kill someone before they recall its becuz you didnt do a good enuff job attacking." That is true about 10% of the time, the rest of the time its high HB/hachis/asian violence recalling the sec an enemy is on the screen. And the comment u made about simply not attacking them is a boring solution. The fact is people who train in the ML/IB/dungon should be in more danger than a 1 second escape. But i'm sure this topic will be closed ignorantly and nothing will be done. So hooray for me wasting my time typing this. Never seen a better idea that is supported by 90% of the server be ignored so much.

tell your guild to

A ) use bow

B ) release alt

C ) get hp weapons

after a while im sure you'll get good at killing recallers if you group raid.

ps: not even 90% of the forum support this idea, so i think you are exagerating a bit

Edited by letrita

start playing again and see why people are suggesting fixing recall.

recall was never really a big issue in the past. players died and you had the certain few who would evade death at all cost.. pulling when paralyzed and other shenanigans..

GM's use to punish players who pulled the plug. but, the lammers found a new way to be stupid: recall every chance you get.

more recently certain groups of players started abusing safe and recall every chance they got and then 90% of the server started adopting it as well. ruined what use to be a fairly... decent pvp based mmorpg

So u are also saying that other guild such as HB/hachis/asia violence, or maybe koreans, arent worth p laying this game coz we use recall eh? So we other guilds are a piece of trash to you FNDA or wateva is it now?

And also telling GMs and staff that whatever issue encountered by you MUST be solved eh?

Lack of attention? I don think so. I remember there are same threads been made before this and GMs already explained clear enough on their decision.

To be honest, I dont mind if this topic to be discussed in a better way. But ur reply really offended and pissed a lot of ppl.

Edited by kennychl