Sign in to follow this  
Admired

Make Recall Have Delay After Taking Dmg

Why does everything turn into attacks on these boards?

I went to elv the other day and there were plenty of fights and ek's to be had. Of course you have to kill people before they reach buildings, but I think that kinda falls into the recall category as well.

Seriously, quit making excuses for yourselves and start earning those eks.

Most people in this thread don't even "need" eks, we just think that recall in its current state is kind of rigged/overpowered. We've gotten our heroes, we've earned the eks already. Now we just want to enjoy the time spent on here playing with our palz.

In my opinion, if you get paralyzed, you pretty much deserve to die. There's already plenty of ways to get out of getting killed.

Edited by Synz

Most people in this thread don't even "need" eks, we just think that recall in its current state is kind of rigged/overpowered. We've gotten our heroes, we've earned the eks already. Now we just want to enjoy the time spent on here playing with our palz.

In my opinion, if you get paralyzed, you pretty much deserve to die. There's already plenty of ways to get out of getting killed.

amen sir. And ell im not trying to attack u at all man. just curious to why u feel u that way. For the most part u can see ppl's comment and already know if they are 1 of the sissies who will recall in 1 second or not. So for u to support recall the way it is, and be the kind of player u r (pr0) just kinda seems wierd. No offense brotha

Anyone who has played HB for any decent amount of time, knows that being lized isn't the end. There are so many ways to get out of lize, it's ridiculous.

Btw Snowy, I might not have been the super-goldie-killing-ek-whore, but I got some really good eks and I'm a really good pvper to boot.

Lots of elvs always complained because me and Static would always be hunting together and would mow elvs.

I think some of you warriors need to play a 36 int warrior and see how much fun it is.

Edited by Ganksta

I know as well as anyone that ur a pr0 man. And it dont matter if u kill goldies or godlies, ek is an ek as long as ur not laming them. But its 2010, i dont have time to hunt down a person to kill just to have them recall in 1 sec. Its just a terrible feature for a server with with 70 ppl online, half of which are multis. Some others and I just dont have time to waste on a server that allows that to go on. And for the record, i've killed everyone there is to kill for an ek. I'm not ek hungry. I just enjoy a good fight, and i never ever ever recall.

What about this:

5 Second "no-damage" for recall on level 180 characters.

No "no-damage" for recall on characters level 1-179.

Thoughts, comments, criticisms, concerns, ideas?

This would be a good idea too imo. Not sure how difficult it would be to manage tho.

If it's gonna happen, it will probably have to be "no recall spell, only scrolls". That's the easiest way, AND it also takes away pot space. Gogo easier eks.

Didn't read all again, but what if erase recall spell? Scrolls have the 10s delay.

Hard to believe that fixing the problem is actually that easy, and yet recall is still the only fruit aspect of nemesis. Very good point amon

the fixing aspect is easy, only takes 1 line if code to actually "fix" this.

if ((dwTime - m_pClientList[iClientH]->m_dwLastDamageTime) < 10*1000) break;

Yet it's not my choice to actually implement this piece of code or not.

Farjat owns and runs Nemesis, he decides what comes in and what goes out.

And when he say no, i'll prolly stay no forever... Farjat is unlikely to change his mind on any matter.

Even 2secs would be enough for recall delay. In my opinion only recalling from box(or situations close to it) should be "removed."

Escaping with recall would still be possible, running 2secs for recall is not really hard.

EDIT: And people would have a slight chance to stop people from recalling. Now its not really possible because of delay etc..

Edited by GeniuS

Even 2secs would be enough for recall delay. In my opinion only recalling from box(or situations close to it) should be "removed."

Escaping with recall would still be possible, running 2secs for recall is not really hard.

EDIT: And people would have a slight chance to stop people from recalling. Now its not really possible because of delay etc..

good point.

Just test it on all maps :) Like White said, its not hard to make.

Make a test for 2weeks, after that lets vote! And after voting farjat can decide.

Just test it on all maps :) Like White said, its not hard to make.

Make a test for 2weeks, after that lets vote! And after voting farjat can decide.

Disagree on voting system because there are more than 60% of players don access to forum.

Read again, farjat will decide in the end. Atleast test and see how people like it ^^

Edited by GeniuS