Sign in to follow this  

Naziri Out

Aight guys, i sold my items to a guildmate, and ive gone on to different things. Ill miss everybody here and let me name a few:

Du^^ : thru the thick and thins times we have had with each other, you've been a good friend man.

Sergio : You know me and you will still be in touch, always have been XD

SnowyJoe : prob my best friend here since day 1, think hes semi retired as well now, but anyways, you been a great pal

Hunter[GM] : Id have to say, you are the best and will always be the life of HBnemesis, without you this server is nothing and you will always be appreciated.

Juli[GM] : we had a couple clashes but over all, you are a good guy

Not alot of you knew except the close friends, but i haveplayed HBnemesis for a long time, but i was not originally nazirI. My original char was Solrav, havent told alot of ppl this, but hey, you guys know now.

Im done playing HBnemesis for a while, need to concentrate on going to school and taking care of my wife and kids. However, if HBnemesis is ever in need of any ppl to help in any way, feel free to hit me up and Id be willing to part with some of my time to dedicate to the server.

Will miss everybody here, and goodbye, and Good luck.

Love you HBnemesis

You will be missed and I wish you all of the best, man. Thanks for the kind words..they mean a lot.

I hope you will come back from time to time to say hello and I will keep your generous offer in mind.

Stay well and take care of those kiddies.

AWww man u'll be missed by me bud, catch me in msn sometime.I'll let u know whats going and maybe one daay u come back :). ttyl.

ps: good luck out there bro

ohhh fred :/

this is bad news

you know we will keep in touch, i hope you come back really soon, im pretty sure you will

take care bro

' date='May 15 2010, 12:29 PM' post='319067']

Uh...Kefka now has the Kwand...i dont think youre done getting your *cencored* beat, quite yet. :P

<_< dam it then :D

SnowyJoe : prob my best friend here since day 1, think hes semi retired as well now, but anyways, you been a great pal

--- First time i read that i thot he said semi retarded LOL.

GL fred, 1 day we will come back.