Sign in to follow this  
baquitah

Lag ?

algun gm que me diga porque hay tanto lag / delay ultimamente, nunca tube este lag,, hasta veo players de otras partes del mundo muy lag, asi q no es problema de aca solamente, supongo qque sera algo del server

Someone manager who says to me because it(he,she) is so much I never deal lately pass and even I see players of other parts of the world that spends(passes) the same thing like that to them q it is not a problem of here only I suppose that sera something of the server

google traductor+1 :P

thanx

pd: algun espa?ol que sepa ingles que explique mejor a lo q me refiero , gracias :P

algun gm que me diga porque hay tanto lag / delay ultimamente, nunca tube este lag,, hasta veo players de otras partes del mundo muy lag, asi q no es problema de aca solamente, supongo qque sera algo del server

Someone manager who says to me because it(he,she) is so much I never deal lately pass and even I see players of other parts of the world that spends(passes) the same thing like that to them q it is not a problem of here only I suppose that sera something of the server

thanx

pd: algun espa?ol que sepa ingles que explique mejor a lo q me refiero , gracias :P

yo lo haria pero no soy espa?ol :/

thanx

he wants to know if anyone else is feeling strange lag this day. (i want to know too, because i didnt rebooted the server this week yet)

real answers plz. I am trying to measure the real impact of not rebooting the server all weeks.

Te lo digo en castellano si se puede.

Siempre tuve 45 ms de ping... promedio. Ahora si lo pingeo al server... me va a dar mas o menos lo mismo... el problema es que hay momentos en los que me lagueo feo feo. Digamos que no puedo ni entrenar casi.

Since you ask, last 2-3 weeks (not too sure if 2 or 3, I have had lags were I used to not have them). I get bumped a lot more, but more importantly I seem dc x2 more (atleast x2). I can still play pretty decently though, but something is having an impact last few weeks on (big) pvp fights. Not saying it is the server though, no idea yet.

Edited by Jos

RESTART THE SERVER PLEASE...

my connection is OKAY but from server is bad

ping test:

C:\Documents and Settings\Junior>ping www.helbreathnemesis.com -t

Disparando contra www.helbreathnemesis.com [69.93.64.178] com 32 bytes de dados:

Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.

Resposta de 69.93.64.178: bytes=32 tempo=287ms TTL=115

Resposta de 69.93.64.178: bytes=32 tempo=325ms TTL=116

Resposta de 69.93.64.178: bytes=32 tempo=330ms TTL=115

Resposta de 69.93.64.178: bytes=32 tempo=344ms TTL=114

Resposta de 69.93.64.178: bytes=32 tempo=313ms TTL=115

Resposta de 69.93.64.178: bytes=32 tempo=327ms TTL=116