Sign in to follow this  
ryan

Nem1 Rebirth

I think Nemesis one should be reborn, catchy name (Nemesis 1 Rebirth) get all the old players back like all of old school arg, redemp, and damnation.

Have the same exp and as nemesis 1 and zerk last 1 minute up from 45 (which is stupid).. Idk ive just been missing the old nemesis, not like now when everyone was running around with super pr0 itenxs.

But dont get me wrong, nem 2 still pwns =p

Bring Nem1 BACK!!!!

KooL/Boogyman/Syko

Edited by ryan

Yes this would be lame to bring back old items and give nothing to current players. But "full" rebrith would be great, maybe something would do with serv couse it become so stale.

ive seen so many ppl here complaining about drop rates, but on nem1 i had a char on wich i got 33 majestics on ww and didnt get a single armor drop, do you really want that?

plus, old players that stoped didnt stop cuz new settings, more like sick of hb players, no time, dont like the game anymore and other sutff

luls

those old players who used to rock so much( acording to old players) , resulted to be a joke ( atleast the ones i met )

if you want guilds back, contact them and make them come back, its the only choice :(

good times with medussa sword in redemption,

truly i dont get why farjat says that the medussa ruins the game play,

i used to enjoy watching my brother log in Boss and espcape from redemption with the medussa, i think it made game play 10x funner

I think Nemesis one should be reborn, catchy name (Nemesis 1 Rebirth) get all the old players back like all of old school arg, redemp, and damnation.

Have the same exp and as nemesis 1 and zerk last 1 minute up from 45 (which is stupid).. Idk ive just been missing the old nemesis, not like now when everyone was running around with super pr0 itenxs.

But dont get me wrong, nem 2 still pwns =p

Bring Nem1 BACK!!!!

Im sure we still have nemesis 1 old files and database somewhere.

But running them is a waste since that files to this days, are FULL of hacks.

Also running an old database is good only for a few ppl.

But let me tell U. When nemesis 2 feels dead (not yet). Nemesis 3 will be much more fruit than now. Thats for sure.

medusa is stupid , fire bows disabled in town, low population server

About Medusa:

Medusa is Good. Its just bad with low droprate. Because when the first Drop cames, the opposite town is dead until they get a Medu.

If Higher droprate, a lot of medusas didnt broke town balance.

luls

those old players who used to rock so much( acording to old players) , resulted to be a joke ( atleast the ones i met )

if you want guilds back, contact them and make them come back, its the only choice :(

Times this guy has said he's the best player ever +1.

Quit beating the dead horse pal, you're full of yourself all day...it's old and boring.

On topic: yes, nemesis 1 was fun..yes, it had some of the most respectable players (certainly more so than a lot of this server's). But it's over and done with. Time to move on.

Edited by Synz

But let me tell U. When nemesis 2 feels dead (not yet). Nemesis 3 will be much more fruit than now. Thats for sure.

And then Muta will be sad. Thats for sure. :sleep:

i had mass items on nem1.. much more then what i have now. but it just doesnt make sense to bring nem 1 back. what makes u think by bringing nem 1 files back, we are gona have as much players as back then? and what if it all turns out to be a mere backfire? restore nem 2 again? bahhh.. move on.

:sleep:

i had mass items on nem1.. much more then what i have now. but it just doesnt make sense to bring nem 1 back. what makes u think by bringing nem 1 files back, we are gona have as much players as back then? and what if it all turns out to be a mere backfire? restore nem 2 again? bahhh.. move on.

:sleep:

+1

id like to see both srvers merge, but if we host in arg ppl from int will complain, and if we host in usa ppl from arg will complain... and arg host sux compared to usa hoster, will be impossible for usa ppl to play

Edited by Magazo

We are not closing nemesis arg or nemesis 2

We are not bringing back nemesis 1 database.

we are just chatting...

any1 remember memorial rings?

mayb some should have been given to old good players :/.... on a server i dont play anymore, i was offered to get something like this ,, it would give me ms5% and it would be bound to char,

i know its too much, just saying

memorial rings dont do anything here so it'd be whatever they do set it at. Not against it since ive been here since 05

dont really care if u bring back old chars or not just means alot more items for me :wub: