Sign in to follow this  
Exec

Extra Bag Slots

500 eks = 5 more spaces in bag, wat u think

It would be ok, 5 more slots would be cool to carry sets and stuff, and once u got FH u can do something else.

yeah and u need to enlarge bag size aswell , all sets wont get in )))

maybe its reasonable idea if it will work in a few steps:

max spot +5 ( 700 eks needed )

if u have :

100 eks + 1 spot

200 eks + 2 spot

300 eks + 3

500 eks + 4

700 eks + 5

not a bad idea but i dont think all players will apriciate that ...

no, got the idea from HB Watermelon

HB Watermalon WTF !!! is Pichu[GM] still owns that server?

i think only 5-10 slots should be allowed, or item whores would carry their pr0 sets and like 30 hp pots rofl, try to take that down.

i say:

first 5 slots --> 500 eks

the other 5 slots --> 1000 eks

Edited by Exec

everyday i see complains about mages being overpowered, and this would only make them yet stronger, every week i see like 8 mages at top10 ek list of the week, this means mages ek way more, so they'd achieve these 500 eks way faster, and than the overpowered mages would get yet stronger having 5 extra pots = can take more 350dmg at a para

im not sure

I think eks should have some use after FH, i think every1 agrees on this

they have, for buying flags.

Yes I know, currently flags are only for using during heldenian.

But we have an upcomming update which will give more purpose to the flags.

im not sure

they have, for buying flags.

Yes I know, currently flags are only for using during heldenian.

But we have an upcomming update which will give more purpose to the flags.

ya well curetnly flags are almost like no use :P

i wana see whats that use of flag!! :P

im not sure

This is just another example of you people (excuse me for not being more specific who, you'll figure it out), think about only the well being of yourself. Its true that something new could be introduced to the ek system, but come on..

If the servers biggest problem at the very moment is that people are quitting and no new players are coming to replace them, one of the reason for it, is that the balance aint good and some classes are just way overpowered.

Now the reason why im saying your suggestion aint very good, if you guys with a few more items than the new comers or even the ones that have reached 180lvl but haven't had the luck to get any sets together.

Dont you agree that making those people with big amount of ek's stacked or ones that are able to get them easier than many other even more powerful is going to be a good idea in the long run?

In my opinion this would be like allowing the ones with FH and mass ek's to upgrade their ancient items or something similar..

i dont get why ppl thinks some classes are overpowered

ya its true that any noob can train a mage to dk15, get a ms10 and a rom, and will hit a lot, but i also have seen that if u have a war, and u get some items, its rly hard to kill, not to mention item whores wars, which are nearly unkillable :X

and everyone can die if u have ppl that knows to play lolz

you can search down in suggestion forums

i suggested adding a use for eks the first week i came to server. for me its like obvious.

I know nemesis doesnt copy other servers , but this is the only sever i know where eks are useless after fh.

They should be usefull in some way

Guys, please.. what the *censored*? when your reading my text, what the hell are you thinking? I think i typed plain simple english..

"If the servers biggest problem at the very moment is that people are quitting and no new players are coming to replace them, one of the reason for it, is that the balance aint good and some classes are just way overpowered.

You two always have the same solutions to this situation, people should "learn to play" or "learn to ek". Yet i dont see these options really bringing new people to the server, which i really think it needs right now? Look in the mirror and ask urself, if its really a good idea to make the people with mass items and ek's even stronger so the low level(READ: NEW PLAYERS!!) have even lower chances of surviving.

Well, its like if you check back in suggestions, i made a suggestion of a loan system to help newer players use better items, to get there own good items.

We should concentrate more on suggestions that help the new player experience, because if we do this, there will be people to replace those that quit.

Avoid things that make already hard to kill players, even harder to kill. Adding bag slots, no offence, but horrible idea.

I dont know if it would bring new players, but guild warehouse would be awesome feature :) I think guild items should be undropable, but limit warehouse size to like 5-10items or so. (Warehouse should have also some limit for guildmembers count so one guy cant make guild and put all his sets there and forget about zems.)

I dont know if it would bring new players, but guild warehouse would be awesome feature :) I think guild items should be undropable, but limit warehouse size to like 5-10items or so. (Warehouse should have also some limit for guildmembers count so one guy cant make guild and put all his sets there and forget about zems.)

The guildwarehouse idea is a good idea.

It was suggested multiple times in the past already, therefore the staff considered it a valueable and good addition.

Aside of a guildwarehouse, the guild-system could use a fresh up too, something to look forward to in the near future.

Is that a hint of that its coming? :P I'd like to see that guild could gather eks, majs and contribution together and use those to do something nice ^^

Is that a hint of that its coming? :P I'd like to see that guild could gather eks, majs and contribution together and use those to do something nice ^^

majs and contri could work in some way

eks i think shouldnt be a group thing