Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

Happy Chinese New Year To All!

Wish All Of You Who Celebrates Chinese New Year A Prosperous And A Healthy Year Ahead! Work Hard! Earn Hard! Play Hard! And Gamble All The Way Throughout The Celebration!

Again, Happy Chinese New Year! Huat Ah!!!!

(Guild Will Inactive For 1week Due To Gambling And Drinking And All The Nice Food)

Edited by kennychl

My family went to asia, visited China and came back yesterday. I went to Hong Kong once and i didnt like it, but they told me that it is different now... The country had an amazing progress!!

So a happier new year!!

First: Happy Chinese new year :D

Second: me and my work partner were discussing Chinese new year today in our lunch break.

What exact date is it?

Wich cuntries have Chinese new year instead of the new year i know? :P

Do you have any traditions or is it just fireworks and beer like anywhere else? :P

I would really appreciate some info about this :D

First: Happy Chinese new year :D

Second: me and my work partner were discussing Chinese new year today in our lunch break.

What exact date is it?

Wich cuntries have Chinese new year instead of the new year i know? :P

Do you have any traditions or is it just fireworks and beer like anywhere else? :P

I would really appreciate some info about this :D

It's 14th February (Worldwide) Thou There's No Exact Date For It As The Date Changes Every Year. But It's Always January or February. And The Celebration Last For 15days.

As Long As There's Chinese, There will be Chinese New Year. Such As China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Etc.

Yea We Have Many Traditions, Famous One were Lion Dance. ALso Go To Temple And Pray, And Get "Ang Pow" From Those Who Married. "And Pow" Means Red Packet, where Those Who Are Married will put an amount of money into a red packet, and give it to those that are not married.

We also put fireworks, a lot of fireworks. Because It's known that those fire cracker will "chase out" all the bad things (or unlucky) away.

Relatives And Friends Will Come To Visit Each Other And Wish Them To Have A Prosperous Year Ahead. It's Called "Gong Xi Fa Chai"

Beer Is for entertainment purposes. But Gamble is a must :D

Huat Means "Rich"

When We Shout "Huat Ah", It's something like Rich Will Come or I'm Gonna Be rich, something like that.

Hope This Help, Thou There Are MORE.