Sign in to follow this  
Fish

What Would Happen Ifs And I've Always Wondered

Have you always wondered how the helbreath world works? :ph34r: What secrets lies undiscovered? :wacko: Since I started my own server( with noone in it) to test out myths, I've realised that there are many secrets to discover.

Well this topic will compile all your questions and let our players and GMs answer them. Those answers will then be refered to an expert where applicable ( Jaapy Hunter or any admins or developers) to confirm the answers or maybe test out on the server. Once the compilation is of use, this tread can be moved to the beginnner section.

So start this topic up and post your questions and I will compile them. Permission given to Moderators to help me compile while im away (which is most of the time)

What would happen if...( WWHI.. )

Unanswered questions

1. Abaddon was spawned in Nemesis version of the general shop. would the people on the 2nd level be safe?

(Can we do this some day? haha fightning abby in shop, though mages cant cast unless something is done.)

2. Meteor Strike from sades or the lightning from Abaddon map were a form of weather oO /weather 7 perhaps. [Try making it Jaapy :lol: ]

3. Does /createparty work for drop increase?

Answered questions for WWHIs

None At the moment

I've always wondered..( IAW.. )

1. how rep on weapon works

2. what rep does for our characters

3. why there are rabbits in d3 (make a story)

4. where do those !@$!%ing zombies spawn from. dont they need human bodies?? (make a story)

5. Can someone make a character, that can solo a wyvern (possible with a mage but can a warrior do it?)

6. Can someone make a character, that can solo a demon spawn

7.Why there are some "portal" like things near ml river and do they have any use? (I dont know if i explain myself, the ones that look like portals but you cant stand on them)

Answered questions

-- Can someone make a character, that can solo a wyvern

Yes, but apparently only with a mage. Heres a proof Link

Can someone make a character, that can solo a wyvern

I've always wondered

I know someone came close to it in Nem 1 and I helped him test it. But he was not quite there yet.

Cool topic Isa, it's SO nice to have you back.

It was Khelben! I remember him!~ Last I heard from him he found his love. Wonder where he's now

Dang 600th post. Now im an Ettin, a stupid ugly ettin. Liche was better.

Edit: OMG IM A FISH NOW! LOL thanks!

mmmm, lets try that, on hb usa there was a mag who could..

i'll try that with dk15, Ice Storm, and wyv like a slime...

how about that?

' date='Jan 21 2009, 09:52 AM' post='249155']

Can someone make a character, that can solo a wyvern

I've always wondered

I know someone came close to it in Nem 1 and I helped him test it. But he was not quite there yet.

Cool topic Isa, it's SO nice to have you back.

MaynarD claims to have done it before

yes 1 person can solo a wyvern and yes 1 person can solo a HC.. what do they need? or rather what did the people who did it have?

wyvern: i know to have been solo with the following items: zerk wand ms20+3,mp77 plate, mp49 peanut helm, mp77 berk, mp84 hose, ms18 necklace, mp28 cape, a few pots (HBUSA)

HC: excalibur+3, abby ring, xelima necklace, magic diamond,merien shield,hp28 crit 2 cape, very high HP set / Hero armor alternating (HBUSA)

yes 1 person can solo a wyvern and yes 1 person can solo a HC.. what do they need? or rather what did the people who did it have?

wyvern: i know to have been solo with the following items: zerk wand ms20+3,mp77 plate, mp49 peanut helm, mp77 berk, mp84 hose, ms18 necklace, mp28 cape, a few pots (HBUSA)

HC: excalibur+3, abby ring, xelima necklace, magic diamond,merien shield,hp28 crit 2 cape, very high HP set / Hero armor alternating (HBUSA)

actually u dont need all those items to kill an HC solo...

u can kill it with Ice Storm bloking it in cyc pit elv in ML

u may need to do some repots before...

The only way i know to Hunt a Wyv solo is with Hacks and Mana Slates...

Even with a super mp set one Mage casting cant do it fast enought to beat the Wyv Hp regen. at least here...

the rep was answered in one topic from this section.

ChuChu from hb usa solo a wyv.

w/ a ok mp set, 2 mp slates and my bag of mana pots.

Rabits are in D3 because even ugly ogres get lonely and need a friend. :lol:

I personally saw Doug solo a wyv on USA many years ago. He had from what I could see zwand and hero set. It took him one slate and the wyv died shortly after it wore off. I dont know about hacks but if a gm wants to supply me with a zwand, mp slate, and hero leggings I would be glad to try it. Oh would also have to turn the cheek while I edit a pak or two to do it.

Cool topic btw

Something that I always wondered about was manipulating drops. Someone made a comment in a post once about secrets to getting good drops and figuring them out. Also when Jaapy released the drop list with all the exact drop percentages why was it such a big deal that it had to be removed so fast. So I am guessing anyone who has that list still may have some ideas on how to get better drops more often.

Something that I always wondered about was manipulating drops. Someone made a comment in a post once about secrets to getting good drops and figuring them out. Also when Jaapy released the drop list with all the exact drop percentages why was it such a big deal that it had to be removed so fast. So I am guessing anyone who has that list still may have some ideas on how to get better drops more often.

The drop rate is not increased by character luck or rep, these are just rumors wich are unfortually not true. There are some ways to increase your first and second drop rate.

- First(Normal) drop rate: (Gold, Pots, Armors etc.)

• 9% increase while in a party.
- Second(Unique) drop rate: (Food, Xelima's Axe, Ancient Pieces etc.)
  • 10% inrcease while in Middleland.
  • 10% increase when Heldiniel is won.

lols

mp slate makes it easier

I have a question.

Can 1 single player kill an entire demon spawn? (with no repots)

Another:

Why there are some "portal" like things near ml river and do they have any use? (I dont know if i explain myself, the ones that look like portals but you cant stand on them)

Also, Why there are monolits near Toh and Ib portal?

I have a question.

Can 1 single player kill an entire demon spawn? (with no repots)

Another:

Why there are some "portal" like things near ml river and do they have any use? (I dont know if i explain myself, the ones that look like portals but you cant stand on them)

Also, Why there are monolits near Toh and Ib portal?

yea ive always wondered why there are portals in middle of middleland and no way to enter..??

and if there no explain ! then admin make a portal for it :)

Does /createparty work for drop increase?

' date='Jan 22 2009, 12:11 AM' post='249211']

nah...only a full party boosts the %

I've seen the Helbreath Nemesis source code with my own eyes, and with Jaapy explaining/reading the code for me. + 9% when you are in a party without looking at the party members. 1 is enough.

I've seen the Helbreath Nemesis source code with my own eyes, and with Jaapy explaining/reading the code for me. + 9% when you are in a party without looking at the party members. 1 is enough.

why arent u a pro coder like ur brother?

Cheers, I did wonder how it worked. Learn something new every day :)

Nice!! *Grabs popcorn and starts watching*

I love rumours!!