Sign in to follow this  
mrdobbs

Who's Your Favorite Gm Of 2008

Speaking of GM's.......... I found this old PM from a player named "Justice" it seems that we were both about to become GM's and he was waiting for me to log on so we could be introduced.

IPB Image

Good times.... and a Better GM I've never ssen on any server. is he perfect, heck no.... But I've seen many players try to become GM's and none have had the success and longgevity that he has.

You have always Been a GM of the people Hunter.... Cheers and salutations to you my friend.

and Thanks to all the other GM's, admin, and coders that keep this place the Best server araound.

B)

thx for those who vote for me :D

I vote for the entire staff !

farjat - does a great job in managing the server.

jaapy - awesome coding skills, my big example :D <<-- Back MANY years ago jaapy learned me how to code !

hunter - awesome guy who takes care of many things like events and the community.

sexy & scat - nice job in putting it all together.

MJ - a good GM, always having fun with him

Squall - a great guy who helps to take care of the communicty and does a good job in log researches prety often

Colo - well... he's awesome I bet, but I don't have much contact on him.

last but not least, Santa[GM] is the most lovely of all :D Santa[GM] always makes me smile when I see her :)

I just love the entire staff :)

Frost[GM] ftw.

And i meet all the gm on the server and i can tell u lew u are rigth. Hunter pass all the bad and good times here. He share all his life with us, even wen he was on bed cuz of his back,

In this 5 years hunter was the only 1 that was here all the time. Thanks for that

HAPPY NEW YEARS FOR ALL :D

Hunter works very hard in entertaining us and i know he doesnt have much time now a days since he has his own family, but im sure we all appreciate for you taking the time to do what you do!

Hunter for president?

Hunter is the Best GM in Nemesis! :D

He is allways on

I like how White didn't mention me in his post. :P

Anyways, I gotta say farjat, Hunter, jaapy, and White. They do so much for the server, it's just crazy. And Sexy, of course, for paying for the server to run! :lol: Also Scat, Squall, Colo, MJ, Frost (even though he can't log much), and most of all, Santa[GM]!!!!! :wub: I love em all.

omg its a LEWBOWSKI!!!!

How the hell are ya, Donnie boy?

I see I have a pm from you...going to check it now and thanks for the nice words from everyone.

Thanks Gaucho, Alright and everyone.

sorry that I forgot you Jing, you're new and I havn't been hanging around with you much, but from what I know about you as player, I jsut had no works for it in my post... you're way too awesome :P

no well, i'l lbe honest, I just forgot you, sorry xD

Jaapy always protect this server

Hunter always make event

White lead our brothers guild =p

but anyway thanks for all GMs!!!!!!

Hunter ftw

Farjat

they r the most respectfull Gms from the server, and i know them from many years ago when i started here... they have my respect...

OMG IS LEW!!!!!!!!! i want he playing right now such we need Damnation backz...

-Persefonea...

Oooh, it's hard to choose

Scatterp: Because of the crazy conversations we have had ;)

White[GM]: For a LOT of help - and drunken teleports to the outside of jail :o

Jaapy[GM]: Again for a LOT of help

Hunter[GM]: For being a good friend and the first decent events GM I've seen on HB.... probably ever.

Sexy[GM]: For hosting the server and also acting pretty responsibly when james messed up - that was unexpected and really nice.

farjat[GM]: For enforcing the ban on racism, you're lucky if another GM catches you

jing[GM]: For being my first GM (guild master) on Nem.