Sign in to follow this  
Om1sh

The Solution To My Wings Being Jacked

elguason (sorry if spelt wrong) said to post if it is resolved, wich i guess it is, because mcluvin is now claiming that he traded me mp35 leather+mp28 hose (oddly enough thats the EXACT offer that maynard gave me, but i turned down) and if the gms would like to check if im lieing or not, i have never been in possesion of any mp gear, besides my mp49 wood....but oh well i guess the douche gets a free ma18wings helm and looses the trust/frendship of half of ares...gg

this really isnt about getting the helm back, seeing as idont think i will , its more about letting the community know so that the same thing doesnt happen to you

oh and elliot (Ganksta / SHAK3) also jacked a frend of mine's mp set...go figure eh

Never trust anymore online ..

Even tho you can get good friends and trust them:

Valkyrie<3,KochaKoi, Zoro, Skyas, Ruutu, Bluexiao, Y, Zariel, Rast, Morpheus, Brothers, Axsis, Phenonix, Scofield, Daremyth, Perun, snowyjoe..

All these are 100% trustet from my side.

I know i forgot some names but i am still a bit drunk lol..

ive heard McLuvin's story and took ss of our conversation. anyone who wants it just pm me ill send. If GM needs to get involved im happy to send the Screenshots to help. From my part this case is closed and I'm not going to participate any further.

KochaKoi

KochaKoi, Zoro, Skyas, Ruutu, Bluexiao, Y, Zariel, Rast, Morpheus, Brothers, Axsis, Phenonix, Scofield, Daremyth, Perun, snowyjoe..

Damn right you did! <_<

KochaKoi, Zoro, Skyas, Ruutu, Bluexiao, Y, Zariel, Rast, Morpheus, Brothers, Axsis, Phenonix, Scofield, Daremyth, Perun, snowyjoe..

Damn right you did! <_<

<333 editted :P

i hope this get solved without me so i dont have to ban ppl.

ill be back from camping on monday...

ive heard McLuvin's story and took ss of our conversation. anyone who wants it just pm me ill send. If GM needs to get involved im happy to send the Screenshots to help. From my part this case is closed and I'm not going to participate any further.

KochaKoi

is member of your guild, yo can took the helm and pass to Omish

is case mclovin dont pass the wing he sure get ban but helm can recovery Omish

Why does no one give me itans to hold?

Plus I would never trust Kefka, Synny, ReaveR, Cowbell, EzekieL, or Justice with my acc or itans. Careful.

The only way this is going to be solved officially is if someone checks the logs, Mcluvin is saying he traded for it and omish is saying otherwise. There have been cases SIMILAR to this where logs have been checked so i dont see why i cant be done again.

Anyway good luck omish hope you get the wings back.

Like farjat said, if we do get involved, people will be banned.

How did mcluvin get the item in the first place? did someone pass it to him? let him test it?

How did that part happen.

Ok seeing as i got involved like i also do heres my conclusion.

Omish previously spoke to mcluvin on vent (i was there on some occasions) When he got the helm he has omish to use it untill he trades it.

They did a worded contract ingame securing it wont get scammed.

Omish asked for it back and he decided to scam the wings. I wispered him demanding an explanation. He said to me you dont know my reasons. If you know omish the way i do you would of scammed him aswell.

We carried on talking. It went back to hb celestial where chase/divine scammed his deva from my account. I was unaware of it happening but it did.

I said to him youve lost a friend he said like i care about omish and i said no me.... He said its none of your business so nat out. I then went on to say i trusted you and now your a known scammer.... heres the good part his reply was.

OMISH IS THE FIRST PERSON IVE SCAMMED.

Case is officially closed he doesnt have any side of a story. I hope hes banned. Forget the ma18 wings I've already promised omish a little help getting mp armor. It's about whats good for the community. Get rid of that scammed scum who benefits of some1's generosity and futher more lies.

Omish is an idiot for trusting him yes, But i let Ganksta his friend use my zwand MAJOR mistake as i coulda got scammed =///

This isnt the first time this has happened ingame i know. It's omishs fault i know.... But he shouldnt be rewarded by being able to keep the item.

JoshCOOL-

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Our conversation about this case.

IPB Image

Conversation between josh & zoro

I trust Josh 100%ly and he doesnt have any reason to lie about this. Im sorry Mcluvin but you lied to me face to face in our conversation. I cant trust you anymore and you broke our guild rules by breaking the rule which says "tell the truth even if it hurts" - as a result you will be booted from our guild. GMs can handle the rest of this case.

KochaKoi

Well now im involved in this trouble coz i have that wings for now and i have something to tell...

First of all i can say that they was scamed for sure (after i read last post with guild chat ss)

yesterday i was in ares to make some trades and mcLuvin PMed me.

he wanted to trade them as fast as possible, i knew that was Om1sh item and i asked him:

-what for u traded it to Om1sh , if its not a secret? .. and the answer was:

-i didnt trade them , the item was mine , i just asked friend to post it on forum for me.

i didnt want to trade actually but he stayed in PM whinning bout the value and so on.

i know that mp 56 leather which i gave him is lover than wingz but he wanted to trade wings so much that he even agreed to add dm2 when i joked: "will u laugh if ill ask u to add?"

i stop making any kind of trade for now while we wont resolve this problem and keep wings.

P.S. He badly wanted MP W so GMs have to check whom he gave mine leather later to see was he scaming alone .. ?

SOLUTION: Ban McLuvin, reverse the trades and return the wings. From then on make it a concrete rule if you lend your items it is your problem, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, no exceptions no if, but or maybe.

GM's here baby the population of the server way to much, fix this problem then its time for some tough love.

SOLUTION: Ban McLuvin, reverse the trades and return the wings. From then on make it a concrete rule if you lend your items it is your problem, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, no exceptions no if, but or maybe.

GM's here baby the population of the server way to much, fix this problem then its time for some tough love.

babying the population? All i ask for is for the gm to feed my character, protect it when i farm and give me hugs =3

I think the reversing of the trades and then enforcing this no lending rule is a great idea.

Yea well i don't trust Mcluvin either. Two days ago made some Ek's. One of em he jumped the zem drop, and I was waitin for him to give it or say something. But nothing. I was like O_O, zenscanned!

For the emotional trouble i had due to this, surely I'm entitled to the wingz! =P

its already concrete what happens when ppl get scammed wasnt it?

I rekon if omish wasnt as popular/well backed this incident would be causing less turmoil.

Maybe we can have a scavenger hunt for the wings in toh?