Sign in to follow this  
Om1sh

The Solution To My Wings Being Jacked

its already concrete what happens when ppl get scammed wasnt it?

I rekon if omish wasnt as popular/well backed this incident would be causing less turmoil.

Maybe we can have a scavenger hunt for the wings in toh?

There seems to be a rule yes. But you know as well as everyone who has played this server for some time that some players have had items returned in the event of scamming etc. What im saying is, you either do it for noone, or you do it for everyone, there should be no inbetween.

What im suggesting is, deal with this situation, then make it VERY CLEAR, what is going to happen to cases such as this in the future.

Omish should get his wings back, if he doesnt then noone should have it. Simple.

I still want to know how they got from omish bag to mcluvins.

The current rules will cover this situation as they have many others in the past.

Of course the rules will be enforced as soon as I learn how the item got from omish to mcluvin.

Muxa has been asked to not trade the wings for now and keep them on his acct and he has agreed and is cooperating.

man muxa u have some balls saying i said that shyt to u, i told u how i got the wings i didnt hold nothing back and ur trying to make shyt up to cover ur own *censored*, Hunter wanna know the truth? HE PASSED me the wings 1 day a month or so ago said i could borrow them or i could pay him off for them, so within the 2 months time i paid him with MP armours for this mage he got for free... then a few days later the mage he got for free was BANNED and he lost his items, now hes using an OLD screenshot to defend himself... but whatevers whatever man if u guys need to interfeer and get him his wings back and ban me so be it,, ill drop this server like a bad habbit... not like i WANT to because i enjoy it here but shyt if hes gonna make up stories in order to retrieve his items... well i guess thats just that

man muxa u have some balls saying i said that shyt to u, i told u how i got the wings i didnt hold nothing back and ur trying to make shyt up to cover ur own *censored*, Hunter wanna know the truth? HE PASSED me the wings 1 day a month or so ago said i could borrow them or i could pay him off for them, so within the 2 months time i paid him with MP armours for this mage he got for free... then a few days later the mage he got for free was BANNED and he lost his items, now hes using an OLD screenshot to defend himself... but whatevers whatever man if u guys need to interfeer and get him his wings back and ban me so be it,, ill drop this server like a bad habbit... not like i WANT to because i enjoy it here but shyt if hes gonna make up stories in order to retrieve his items... well i guess thats just that

hi scum

his ss is from July 3rd, 2008...how is that an OLD screenshot? that was was 10 days ago moron

and you say he passed it to you 1 month ago?

hi scum

his ss is from July 3rd, 2008...how is that an OLD screenshot? that was was 10 days ago moron

OFF :So if i insult i get banned. When ezekial do it, what happend?

ON: This guys keeps crying about all, omfg, soon enought i guess gms ll start banning for rep scaming for all the cry i see here in forum. If the rules said, every player is responsable(?) for his char, why every time i saw a case like this, gms got involved.

Cya.

OFF2: Just want to quote this, seems that he dont have a good memory.

Cursing offenses are dealt with by muting the player, not banning them

If we banned for cursing, there would be maybe 4 players left on the server

So, ppl dont get banned for cursing, let me know the reasons for my 1st ban.

@hunter - i got the wings in IG (i have an ss of like 2 mins after it dropping in IB) i go to town, announce that i have it, and danny msgs me "oh hey man leme use it blah blah blah" i knew him from cele i think it was (i was in a guild with promote n chase n all them) DA (danny/mcLuvin) was in a toh fight with them, an accidently passed an xblade to one of my guild members, and they immediately started planning lies and whatnot to assure that they kept the blade, so i ratted them out on forums, left ares and went to elv in dannys guild so i wasnt part of it, and apparently in the next round of cele they jacked his Deva from josh's acct (i wasnt playing hb at the time so i honestly know nothing more from whats been told to me) and danny is a frend of a frend, and he was well trusted so i figured he wouldnt screw me over, and i even took SS's of him saying he would return, and of me giving the item to him

he is also claiming that i took mp items in exchange for the wings, but the items are on a banned mage that i got for free, the mage i got for free is Tsolis2 (he has since been taken back by the guy who gave me..no biggy) but Tsolis2 is NOT banned, and does NOT have any mp items, if you would like to check logs it would enforce my side of the story

at this point im over the wings, i would be fine with not getting them back, as long as mcLuvin gets punished and they are at the least deleted, its not even about the item anymore, its about the fact that i dont want more people to be screwed over like me (like muxa who has traded for the wings and is now in jepordy(spelling) of losing the helm, AND the mp56 item he traded for it, wich would be highly unfortunate.)

hunter, if you have any further questions you can contact me on msn @ monkeymadman721@hotmail.com

i have posted the ss of mcLuvin saying hed returned the item, but i have 3 more of the item highlighted, the "you are going to give helm to mcLuvin" msg, and the 3rd is the one "you have givin light wings helms to mcLuvin" all with time stamps and whatnot

-edit to fix some grammars :P

hi scum

OFF :So if i insult i get banned. When zariel do it, what happend?

ON: This guys keeps crying about all, omfg, soon enought i guess gms ll start banning for rep scaming for all the cry i see here in forum. If the rules said, every player is responsable(?) for his char, why every time i saw a case like this, gms got involved.

Cya.

OFF2: Just want to quote this, seems that he dont have a good memory.

Cursing offenses are dealt with by muting the player, not banning them

If we banned for cursing, there would be maybe 4 players left on the server

So, ppl dont get banned for cursing, let me know the reasons for my 1st ban.

lol Walla no one likes you sorry

ps. i could care less if im banned i already asked farjat for an ip ban and he wouldnt give it to me

Lol DA why are you lieing. Its so pathetic. You have let your self down. Your lies are so transparent its unbelievable.

The mp you traded for it? on a banned char? lmao which char is that? when was it banned... why was it banned who banned it. When did you get the mp.

You traded the mp for it when your buying mp armors? Seriously take it on the chin and either give the wings back or face the consequences.

I'm a friend of omish and sorry but i dont think he should get them back. But i dont think he should keep them. And if a gm could check mcLuvin's chat logs for either yesterday or the day befor i suggest you do and post. Although its crystal clear hes lieing, he still has the minerals to post and lie infront of the public eye.

stop telling that to me. 1st of all - u was in my PM for a half of hour, always crying YES or NO ..

and u should know, dont lie to urself, u wanted to make a fast trade..

GOD knows i didnt want that trade at all ( that point u know aswell coz u always was asking me to do it ) but still i have traded it.

and the last i want to tell u : " i didnt trade them , they are mine , i just asked friend to post that on forum for me" - yes yes i will give out my balls out if im lieng.

plz check whom he transfered mp leather .. i dunno why but i think he is not the only one scammer...

2. IMPORTANT: Sharing accounts and/or items on Helbreath Nemesis is solely at your own risk. If you share your possessions, you also share the responsibilities involved. ANY action is that is commited through the use of your account and/or characters are accountable to the owner of the account. If the account is banned, you CANNOT recover any items - even if the ban was caused by another player. In case of an offense that requires Helbreath Nemesis to ban your IP address, we could also ban all IP addresses related to the account and/or characters. WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE SHARING YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR ITEMS!

9. No scamming, stealing accounts, passwords, items or anything game or forum related from ANY player or GameMaster is allowed. GameMasters will NEVER ask for your password. We advise you to refrain from sharing accounts as we do NOT replace ANY lost, stolen or scammed items!

Rules 2 and 9 directly apply to this situation, and are also conflicting. If someone is dumb enough to pass such a valuable item, knowing that it's at their own risk (if they read the server rules, which I doubt), the GameMasters shouldn't even have to get involved.

This is a clear cut case of stupidity on Om1sh's part imo, and is most likely "Quid Pro Quo" as has been said before. I wouldn't even let my mom borrow an item in Helbreath, I've met more scammers in HB than anywhere. You all being experienced players know this, and if the GM's do get involved, bans happen or whatnot, this server is officially carebear.

Btw Omish, try to refrain from using people's real names on forums. They have no place here.

and this is why i didnt get my items casue of Rule #2 and #9 cause i used the same info on another server it happens deal with it i didnt get mine and the person who did it to me didnt get banned so Deal with it life sucks its Helbreath

How about Omish and Mcluvin post their seperate parts of the story (I mean well written, in steps, with every character name involved in the situation), then muxa adds his part, everyone stops doing useless spam about who sucks and who doesn't, and lets GMs decide?

2. IMPORTANT: Sharing accounts and/or items on Helbreath Nemesis is solely at your own risk. If you share your possessions, you also share the responsibilities involved. ANY action is that is commited through the use of your account and/or characters are accountable to the owner of the account. If the account is banned, you CANNOT recover any items - even if the ban was caused by another player. In case of an offense that requires Helbreath Nemesis to ban your IP address, we could also ban all IP addresses related to the account and/or characters. WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE SHARING YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR ITEMS!

9. No scamming, stealing accounts, passwords, items or anything game or forum related from ANY player or GameMaster is allowed. GameMasters will NEVER ask for your password. We advise you to refrain from sharing accounts as we do NOT replace ANY lost, stolen or scammed items!

Rules 2 and 9 directly apply to this situation, and are also conflicting. If someone is dumb enough to pass such a valuable item, knowing that it's at their own risk (if they read the server rules, which I doubt), the GameMasters shouldn't even have to get involved.

This is a clear cut case of stupidity on Om1sh's part imo, and is most likely "Quid Pro Quo" as has been said before. I wouldn't even let my mom borrow an item in Helbreath, I've met more scammers in HB than anywhere. You all being experienced players know this, and if the GM's do get involved, bans happen or whatnot, this server is officially carebear.

Btw Omish, try to refrain from using people's real names on forums. They have no place here.

cute elliot

cute elliot

If you insist on using my name, at least spell it right. I respectfully asked you not to use my name on forums, and you do so anyway. Shows the level of maturity you have concerning this situation.

i hope this get solved without me so i dont have to ban ppl.

ill be back from camping on monday...

Did you eat weiners and marshmallows?

cute elliot

If you insist on using my name, at least spell it right. I respectfully asked you not to use my name on forums, and you do so anyway. Shows the level of maturity you have concerning this situation.

lol danny and elliot are generic names who cares

its not like he said your last name and your home address and phone number

get over it

cute elliot

get over it

Yeah ok Quincy

cute elliot

get over it

Yeah ok Quincy

Barbara whyd you tell everyone my name..

I'm glad my HB friends didn't and don't scam me because I would go to California and rip Johnathan's nuts out, I mean, I would be pissed.

rofl yea, im the immature one, how bout you go screw someone else over, cuz thats obviously the mature thing to do amiright?

Ok omish, ur cool man, and dilroy, he is a retard, but I have to agree with dilroy on something: u gave ur wings willingly to someone u don't even now (talking to him online doesn't mean u know him), and he screwed u. That suxs, but thats what happened.

Making a big deal out of this, asking for a GM to interfere is a waste of time. The rules state that GMs don't get involve in this (although they do), so it suxs, but thats how it is.

Mcluvin is probably a scumbag yes, but omish, y were nieve on giving him the item in the first place.

I'm glad my HB friends didn't and don't scam me because I would go to California and rip Johnathan's nuts out, I mean, I would be pissed.

no pls dun rip my nuts out Alban

you swear that every time I remember reading a robbery at lmdl, such as e stole in that server

returning to the subject, that does not ruin the server and the community and would be good if that return the stolen item, otherwise please interacting a GM, either to ban the theft and that devovler the item, which ban the theft devovler without anything, or be intermediaries to take this a happy ending, that is that you return the helm, Omish is an old player, always field to the server and good person

as I get the ball by those people who give you take your hand and elbow, or worse, betray you

te juro que cada ves que veo un robo me acuerdo al lmdl, comos e robaban en ese server

volviendo al tema, no da que arruinen el server y la comunidad asi, estaria bien que el que robo devuelva el item, en caso contrario rogamos que interactue un gm, ya sea para ban al que robo y devovler el item, ban al que robo sin devovler nada, o ser intermediarios para que tenga esto un final feliz, es decir que se devuelva la helm, Omish es un viejo player, siempre field al server y buena persona

como me da por las pelotas esa gente que le das la mano y te toman el codo, o peor, te cagan

Ok omish, ur cool man, and dilroy, he is a retard, but I have to agree with dilroy on something: u gave ur wings willingly to someone u don't even now (talking to him online doesn't mean u know him), and he screwed u. That suxs, but thats what happened.

Making a big deal out of this, asking for a GM to interfere is a waste of time. The rules state that GMs don't get involve in this (although they do), so it suxs, but thats how it is.

Mcluvin is probably a scumbag yes, but omish, y were nieve on giving him the item in the first place.

Thats whats so annoying. The rules say its your own responsibility, yet there are examples around the server where a GM has got involved, items been returned and scamming players banned its also no coincidence that the person is usually in good standing with staff.

Like i said, either bend the rules for everyone or do it for noone. Simple. Make it clear that if you lend items, YOU WILL BE SCREWED.

I believe it would be better for the server if the helmet wasnt returned, but at the same time i would like this McLuvin removed and for Muxa and Omish to get their items back