Sign in to follow this  
varden

Downhill

Ive only been on this server for a few weeks and i can already tell its going downhill:

The droprate blows

people are racist toward eachother

50 people per town are active per day

no one hunts

the droprate blows

the gms arent helpful except to either noobs or their friends

you cant prove anything with a screenshot

etc

etc

etc

i kno the replies will be quit qq stop playing etc but whatever i had to speak my mind and hopefully some things will change cuz at this rate hb nemesis is gonna go up in flames ... except for the 20 or so people whose whole lives revolve around this game.

Hello Mr new player

Everyone has their right to explain your own oppinion and do it with respect.

The things i want to explain to you, i have really thought about and written with no harm.

You cant tell anything about a server if you only have played a few weeks. If you havent been active at the server, and startet hunts, going to ek, or what so ever..

The racist comments are very annoying i can only agree with you about that. Even tho they don't hurt my feelings when im not from those countrys. GM's will enterfer with those comments and handle it.

The droprate doesent blow, just because you are from one of those max lvl 721, rare drops 90% !!!!!..

This is not like the other HB servers, and yet we can with pride present the server with over 200 players.

The GM's are more than helpfull if you talk to them with repsect, and even tho some of the players are very helpfull, you just need to learn to give respect, to receive respect.

As for the SS cant prove anything.. Ofcause it can not prove anything. It would be the same if you were casting a magic, and i stand beside you, and i say you macro afk.. I took picture, and posted here.

If you dont like how the things are done at the Nemesis, i dont see any reason for you to stay here.

I just wantet to explain how come you probely have your oppinion about the Nemesis

I think you should reconsider what you have wroten, i think about what i have written here.

Remember... The Nemesis will always stay alive, and it has been accepted for over 5 years..

- raMz The GM's Pet :P

PS

I'd like you to comment what i have said, and explain how you feel about the server way better than saying that and that blows etc..

Ive only been on this server for a few weeks and i can already tell its going downhill:

The droprate blows

people are racist toward eachother

50 people per town are active per day

no one hunts

the droprate blows

the gms arent helpful except to either noobs or their friends

you cant prove anything with a screenshot

etc

etc

etc

i kno the replies will be quit qq stop playing etc but whatever i had to speak my mind and hopefully some things will change cuz at this rate hb nemesis is gonna go up in flames ... except for the 20 or so people whose whole lives revolve around this game.

Still, thats how the server is, and it is how its advertised (low rates). When u were creating ur nemesis acc u could read the info about the server.

And people being racist, admins can't educate people, if they are retards they ll still be retards, hopefully most of them end up getting banned.

Guest mamadas

its good to give youre opnion about a server even if u dont like it.

respect +2

ffs u dont want to play we dun really need u dun give ur opinion on the server just quit we have more 100 like u in the server

stfu nerd, he just said his opinion. We don't really need shit talkers like you.

bai.

Ive only been here for a few days and i still enjoy it. Sure some 180's lame ek my defenceless mage brother 4 times in 15 minutes but hey the rest of the game makes up for it :P And if hes around they go for the weaker one first while i run :P

The droprate is great on this server. Easy to get kind of helpful statted items for low lvl's and high level statted items are still rare :D

gold isnt a issue either aswell.

Nemesis is the oldest, longest lasting private server with the least amount of down time.

There were just 178 players in game with mass pvp action going on at the shop in Aresden

If anything, we continue to grow and gain more players

The racism nonsense, we are always battling ignorant people. We dont tolerate it, wont tolerate it and eventually, those individuals will be weeded out and banned.

I assist anyone who asks for it. I dont have a player, so I dont have "friends" I give preferential treatment to. That is just one of the many false statements you made. You are welcome to your opinion but dont post misinformation. The GM staff at Nemesis is the best on any server. Period. If you feel a GM did not do their job or abused their GM powers, report to admins using the ticket system.

the drop rate is being adjusted and we are always looking for ways to make things better.

'Hunter date='Jul 13 2008, 11:22 AM' post='223766']

the drop rate is being adjusted

How much is the drop rate being adjusted, if you don't mind me asking? I'm only curious because i've been playing since february and haven't gotten any thing good from a monster i've killed. Is the drop rate better at 180 and do any factors effect drop rate such as contribution or rep? i've heard that they do and that they don't from different people but i want to know the truth, pls. I know its a little off topic sorry.

In Summary:

Nemesis is our 6 yeards old little family, we arew very happy like this, and we dont want to have a bunch of new players cause we know that will bring lag+we will not be able to cover the support!!

This is free we dont need to Lie!

Closed.