Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

A Topic Of Pulling.

It's too hard to tell who is using speedgear. I have a desktop and a laptop. I've had my two chars right next to each other and have casted magic on one of them. I could see a delay of less than a second, but it's still a delay (plus I have really low ping). These people aren't casting faster, the information just hasn't reached out comps yet. It makes sense that people far away from the server are casting "faster".

btw Raciel hax

Actually i live what they call arg delay and its true.

But also the difference between that and speed can be noticed.

There is things harder to prove. But theres always other options.

I will do something.

Actually i live what they call arg delay and its true.

But also the difference between that and speed can be noticed.

There is things harder to prove. But theres always other options.

I will do something.

Thanks.

The ping doesnt make you run faster. FPS does

Those players with Delay dont cast faster, actually They are casting slower but you could see them casting fast as hell. Is that an advantage? no, give the Thanks you play with a ping of 10~50 ms and have almost no delay to cast, most of us would kill for a decent delay and not our 200ms.

PI? Do you think you need to be from Europe or USA to buy a decent computer? lol , you can buy any hardware at any part of the world. Most of my friends hit the 500-600 FPS easily, some of them have over 200fps wich is enought to be at top speed... and few of them have low fps and old computers and unfortunatly those are who die more.

IPB Image

I have been called cast hacker or speed hacker while i was in friends chars or anothers chars.

I have saw friends lagging+dc (bump+dc) while they were telling me by TS about the lag+dc and asking me to invi them, and then every ares calling them Puller :S

What im trying to say is Im sure there are players using external programs or pulling, but is easier to acuse of anything to anyone than to accept the fact you might not be as good as you think or you cant allways/ever kill an enemy in this game.

The only thing you get making this kind of posts is making everyone paranoid and then in game they call (even if they have no clue about this stuff or this game) puller, speed hacker or w/e to everyone. And that give Nemesis a bad image.

Just like if we are not 100% sure we dont ban, if you are not 100% sure dont accuse or post.

Well thanks farjat.

but i think that never will end.

its my option about it.

why?

one example of that are in the server and still play with ur friends.

Luzbelito, Got banned alot times and still back, i don't know why he back etc, but some peoples still say he use Speed and still talk alot shits.

If you saw NoC playing he cast like crazy blizz, fast and fast.. it don't make will make he a good player to shot and shot blizz, he still use speed but play like one amatheur.

.;..;> mi

Im sure there are players using external programs or pulling

is important.

I think most of us know how fps works. even with my 10~60 fps I can run out screen, only when i have certain distance from enemies and I chased by 4564879456 elvs.

off-topic: on my vista laptop I have around 200 fps, surprisingly I cant run faster. lol

and paraed and d/cing..... most of case is they got bumped, so (looks) paraed /boxed and goes d/c.

but sometimes, forced logout in 5sec ,client closing, client crash with speeder....etc.

i know pointing specific person without proof is not good. and yeah these things make server looking bad.

but uh..Im afraid of rotten apple thing...

We need to fix this in the client. It's just impossible to 100% determine if someone is speedhacking at the moment.

I have many ideas about fixing the speedgearing and speedhacking issues. I just need to figure out a SIMPLE way to effectively destroy the effects of speedgearing as the game-code wasn't designed with this in mind. It's a big change and it needs some time to develop... unfortunately.

However, I think that this change will revolutionize Helbreath and many more people will like Helbreath Nemesis because of the added fairness of this fix. Let's hope we can fix this, fast.

We need to fix this in the client. It's just impossible to 100% determine if someone is speedhacking at the moment.

I have many ideas about fixing the speedgearing and speedhacking issues. I just need to figure out a SIMPLE way to effectively destroy the effects of speedgearing as the game-code wasn't designed with this in mind. It's a big change and it needs some time to develop... unfortunately.

However, I think that this change will revolutionize Helbreath and many more people will like Helbreath Nemesis because of the added fairness of this fix. Let's hope we can fix this, fast.

Your best bet would be something that detects background processes and determines whether it's a speedhack or not.

Otherwise, you're looking at futility.

Rast funny boy jajajajaj u cant understad kid i not use speedgear plis stop talk and try not more die free.

< Luzbelito no se quien me saco los permisos para postear.

does speeding leave a mark on the server ? i dont mean that it shows in logs but if it makes u connect faster to the server or something. (sry im bad with comps)

If you want to stop playing that won them the most, I think it's a bad idea.

I mean, really I do not mind dying. For 2 reasons: I do not think that many in this server that I can win a pvp. And secondly, if they'll kill me is that players are more than 5 vs. NoC.

However. What really bothers me is that you do not support that there are 4 or 5 people who can play with little delay or older who pc fps.

It is the only way for them to take advantage, so both wept with the theme of the pack, the most used for power or treated equally in fps, to make clear that rule, you have a big advantage, most of us plays with no more than 100 fps.

The play would like to see you play with these fps.

Greetings and thanks for reading this post NoC.

Speedgear isnt only problem, force log is also a another problem.

Well force log count down should be stopped if someone is being hit. At least, thats one thing that can be defintly changed.

Yeah that seems like it would be the simpliest thing to do that would easily fix the situation. Perhaps also change the force log from i think its 5 seconds now, change it to 10 like a regular log out.

I do not think that many in this server that I can win a pvp.

jeje

you said something about that we should accept that theres 4-5 guys (you and luzbelito and whiteangel that have been the most accused in the past) that you just simply have faster computer that anyone in this server. did u ever think that there is limits in running? theres a certain maximum limit of speed and you guys constantly go faster than the line makes possible. And I dont think any computer can explain that difference. We rest dont play with 100 fps.

And King & Vamp. Possibility to break force log sounds like a good idea.

And im sooo sorry about making nemesis' image look dirty and bad with such conversations. Im kinda sure theres many many servers that are suffering from the same problem but the difference is that they will not make anything to it because they dont talk about it.

When i play with some of them in a mass fight like the one at IB we had 2 days ago, i see them running as fast as me, Ares casting faster than us and winning us(noc, white, me) when we try to pfa/lize, etc.

At the oposite computer looks strange, the same way you see them is the same way i could see or couldnt catch (running) players like Silent, JoshCOOL or even Sky/zoro, and i know they dont speed hack.

And im sooo sorry about making nemesis' image look dirty and bad with such conversations. Im kinda sure theres many many servers that are suffering from the same problem but the difference is that they will not make anything to it because they dont talk about it.

Do you think we dont fix this because we dont want or because players dont talk about it enought?

If we dont, is because we didnt find a fix for it yet...

There are already coupple of topics about this in the Staff room, but is not easy and that is why it wasnt "fixed" at any hb server on the world.

Accusing with topics, posts or in game (and half of the times with out any fundament) will not make us work better, faster or give us ideas... as i sayed, it just make the server look bad with the posts accusising [For every post like those later you have 5 "noobs" repeating the same words to anyone] and is not very polite when i just see everyday post like "omg! Gms fix the damn speed hack!" (just an example, but i remember i read some posts like that)

But Suggestions or Ideas of how to stop these are MORE than welcome, you never know... someone could think in something that we would never imagine.

(For example, King/Vampyr idea of increasing the Force Log out is interesting, Is not necesary to have the force log to 5 seconds, it could be setted to 45 seconds while is not being hitted and will not affect the game play)

When i play with some of them in a mass fight like the one at IB we had 2 days ago, i see them running as fast as me, Ares casting faster than us and winning us(noc, white, me) when we try to pfa/lize, etc.

At the oposite computer looks strange, the same way you see them is the same way i could see or couldnt catch (running) players like Silent, JoshCOOL or even Sky/zoro, and i know they dont speed hack.

Do you think we dont fix this because we dont want or because players dont talk about it enought?

There are already coupple of topics about this in the Staff room, but is not easy and that is why it wasnt "fixed" at any hb server on the world.

Accusing with topics, posts or in game (and half of the times with out any fundament) will not make us work better, faster or give us ideas... as i sayed, it just make the server look bad with the posts accusising [For every post like those later you have 5 "noobs" repeating the same words to anyone] and is not very polite when i just see everyday post like "omg! Gms fix the damn speed hack!" (just an example, but i remember i read some posts like that)

But Suggestions or Ideas of how to stop these are MORE than welcome, you never know... someone could think in something that we would never imagine.

(For example, King/Vampyr idea of increasing the Force Log out is interesting, Is not necesary to have the force log to 5 seconds, it could be setted to 45 seconds while is not being hitted and will not affect the game play)

i think thats a good idea but something better would be like you can only log out in safe or buildings.

but this would probably confuse new players and sounds hard to code

i think thats a good idea but something better would be like you can only log out in safe or buildings.

but this would probably confuse new players and sounds hard to code

thats not a good idea, because sometimes u need to log out (I don't know, to go to the bathroom) in the middle of nowhere...

Pulling is not easy to fix. The only effective way to prevent pulling is to leave the character ingame after a D/C. Your character will also stay ingame when you D/C for real, but not many situations will arise where this will impose a direct problem or certain death. You will probably outlast some monster damage during a few more seconds. If you were PVPing then, well though luck, but it already looked like a pull anyway so a normal D/C during PVP is already problematic.

Pulling is not easy to fix. The only effective way to prevent pulling is to leave the character ingame after a D/C. Your character will also stay ingame when you D/C for real, but not many situations will arise where this will impose a direct problem or certain death. You will probably outlast some monster damage during a few more seconds. If you were PVPing then, well though luck, but it already looked like a pull anyway so a normal D/C during PVP is already problematic.

Yes we discussed this already, a fix for this can just make the game a mess.

The force logout yes maybe can be fixed but i dont think will make much difference.

there's not really much you can do in this situation, except call people out on it. but then that begs the question if there's any truth to what the person says. if there was a good fix for this, it would've been implemented long ago. some of the things i've read posted here, wouldn't be beneficial for everyone. such as the longer forced logout. i mean, i only dc when the server is lagging (which is rare), or when i accidently click myself after recalling (making the character bend down, thus forcing you to dc). however, other players from around the world that dc a lot would be hurting. not only from monsters attacking them, but from not being able to log back in right away (character already in use). it's a lazy fix, and one that i don't recommend.

pulling is a dirty cheat. people who use it, and go on to blame lag.. some are pretty obvious, and should be banned for it. from my own personal experience, i've seen many elvines disappear whenever it's convenient for them. then come back 10 minutes later and blame it on lag, which i find extremely odd, cause it's something they never experience when they have aresden's shop boxed for over an hour.

i dont see the reason to pull... its the suckiest thing in hb...

if u gonna pull just dont fight :S

i think gms need to ban for some days the ppls who pull bastards