Design a weapon contest

You will be judged on:

Creativity

Practicality

Design

Explanation of weapon's attributes and damages

Posting a picture of your weapon gets you more points

Overall presentation of your design

You may enter as many times as you want. You may win more than 1 prize.

Leaving a negative comment about someone else's idea, will result in you being disqualified, and having

your forum account suspended for 2 weeks. You are welcome to comment on anyone's idea but do so

in a mature, appropriate way.

Deadline for entry is 1 week from today...Friday April 25th at midnight.

Winners will be announced Saturday April 26th

Prizes

First prize- Stone package 2 zems, 1 merien, 1 xelima

Second prize- 1 merien, 1 zem

Third prize- 1 zem

Judges

All GMs, farjat, maggie, scat, sexy, Diana and the 4 players who help with MA program (they may not vote for themselves but can enter)

* These ideas will NOT be implemented on server. This is for fun only

* Past entries will not be considered(we dont want you to post old entries you made in the past...come up with some NEW ideas.

* Your design must be of a weapon...not a spell.

I have walked the earth, always searching for that which will make me strong. I have traveled mountains of Rocky Highlands deep in Middleland must lie that thing. I do not tremble, I shall not fail. Once I will find what I?m looking for, I shall be unchallenged. Yes!!! I will stop this tyranny, YES!!! I will put an end to their reign. I will not rest till every mage on this planet will be dead. There will be NO more magic !!! No more, no more?

The legend says that this magnificent sword is kept in an ancient mana stone which sometimes appears at Middleland. There are always three, but the one I seek is different, it doesn?t emanate mana cause the sword drains it. Yes? the sword is always hungry, it needs to be fed, not with blood oh no? It always seeks for mana, for pure magic. Some say that with only one hit it can burn whole mana, some say that only half. No one really knows. Yes.. The Sword of a Thousand Names: Mana Burner, Magic Stealer, Mage Ripper, Azure Thief? but I simply call it My Destiny. So when the time is right, locals call it Crusade time, I will find it and crash the mana stone, it won?t be easy but I shall not fail, cause I need this sword as much as it needs mana. And then? you shall see for yourself.

IPB Image

Required lvl : LLF

Weapon Wright : 120 max load

Str to carry : 104

Str to full swing 156

Weapon speed : 12

S/M dmg : 4d7+2

L dmg : 4d7

Dash bonus 10 %

Critical bonus 20 %

Stan 20 %

Combo +1/+3/+5

Each hit decreases enemy mana by 30

When activated it burns down whole mana with just one hit.

I have walked the earth, always searching for that which will make me strong. I have traveled mountains of Rocky Highlands deep in Middleland must lie that thing. I do not tremble, I shall not fail. Once I will find what I?m looking for, I shall be unchallenged. Yes!!! I will stop this tyranny, YES!!! I will put an end to their reign. I will not rest till every mage on this planet will be dead. There will be NO more magic !!! No more, no more?

TBC.

Well that's certainly an interesting start ;)

TBC.

Well that's certainly an interesting start ;)

i totally agree with u ^_^

Weapon

Hammer

Name

The Mageilhater

Bright GOLD Battle hammer

level 180 to buy and 200 str to equip

does same damage as hammer to warriors but does GBH x 2 dmg to all mages

Crits para them, normal hits do massive damage

If the warrior dies, this hammer will never drop.

If a mage kills them, the mage also dies, drops their best item, loses 10 eks and 50 contribution points and spends 3 hours in jail :P

' date='Apr 18 2008, 03:09 PM' post='212146']

Weapon

Hammer

Name

The Mageilhater

If a mage kills them, the mage also dies, drops their best item, loses 10 eks and 50 contribution points and spends 3 hours in jail :P

Hahaha

Creativity: Quite impressive LOL!! 2 (on scale 1 of 5)

Practicality: -6 (on scale of 1 to 5)

Design: 0 bonus (existing item with other existing color, woaaa !!)

Nice!! :-D

' date='Apr 18 2008, 05:09 PM' post='212146']

Weapon

Hammer

Name

The Mageilhater

I think we have a deal here hunter, consider it sold :P

I Nova have travelled far across the Helbreath world and discovered 3 new weapons:

First, A Axe named "Maggie's Fun Time" has damage comparable to the Giant Barbarian Hammer with excellent hitting probability, however lacks the stripping ability of the hammer. The special ability to this weapons is to turn a player into a creature for 60 secs, ranging from a slime to a Demon which would be random, and fun to kill. So if a enemy player is turned into Slime, the players gets same Health as slime and is easily killed. However the enemy player could become a demon and own the attacking player. SOme say maggie snuck onto Hunters account and made this weapon, though the weapon is shrowded in legend.

IPB Image

The Next weapon i discovered was in the mountains of the giants, i discovered a truely Giant Hammer....The Ettin Hammer which is far larger then a player. 200str and 200dex is required to weild this weapon. It appears to have similar damage and hitting probability of the Dark Knight Sword+15 but with almost 50% stripping ability. This weapons special ability is called the Crusher...Where the enemy player is crushed with the weapon. THis results in complete stamina drain, and takes away half health each hit, however this weapon can on hit twice in activation mode, and also is extremly heavy and will slow the user down.

IPB Image

The final and most spectacular weapons is one that i can clasify as created by the Game Masters, i call it the SOULSTEALER. It is said the blade was forged from Farjat[GM]'s bones, and the single green Gem was an eye of Hunter[GM]. This sword is by far the most powerful sword in the Helbreath community. This sword will have the highest damage and highest hitting probability in the server. This weapon will have two special abilities. The first when activated with steal health from the enemy while draining his mana on top of that....and with the help of Farjat[GM] blood being mixed into the blade there is a 50% chance that a enemy player will be muted for 2 hours to prevent shit talk. The second activation will be a 2 minute stats buff of 20 points to dex and strength, also the sword will provide Critical increase chance 100% for those 2 minutes and to top off this activation it has a 25% chance for banning a player for 1 day.

IPB Image

ENJOY :D:D:D PS. was a quick draw which i scanned into computer and filled in colour with paint lol

I Nova have travelled far across the Helbreath world and discovered 3 new weapons:

First, A Axe named "Maggie's Fun Time" has damage comparable to the Giant Barbarian Hammer with excellent hitting probability, however lacks the stripping ability of the hammer. The special ability to this weapons is to turn a player into a creature for 60 secs, ranging from a slime to a Demon which would be random, and fun to kill. So if a enemy player is turned into Slime, the players gets same Health as slime and is easily killed. However the enemy player could become a demon and own the attacking player. SOme say maggie snuck onto Hunters account and made this weapon, though the weapon is shrowded in legend.

IPB Image

The Next weapon i discovered was in the mountains of the giants, i discovered a truely Giant Hammer....The Ettin Hammer which is far larger then a player. 200str and 200dex is required to weild this weapon. It appears to have similar damage and hitting probability of the Dark Knight Sword+15 but with almost 50% stripping ability. This weapons special ability is called the Crusher...Where the enemy player is crushed with the weapon. THis results in complete stamina drain, and takes away half health each hit, however this weapon can on hit twice in activation mode, and also is extremly heavy and will slow the user down.

IPB Image

The final and most spectacular weapons is one that i can clasify as created by the Game Masters, i call it the SOULSTEALER. It is said the blade was forged from Farjat[GM]'s bones, and the single green Gem was an eye of Hunter[GM]. This sword is by far the most powerful sword in the Helbreath community. This sword will have the highest damage and highest hitting probability in the server. This weapon will have two special abilities. The first when activated with steal health from the enemy while draining his mana on top of that....and with the help of Farjat[GM] blood being mixed into the blade there is a 50% chance that a enemy player will be muted for 2 hours to prevent shit talk. The second activation will be a 2 minute stats buff of 20 points to dex and strength, also the sword will provide Critical increase chance 100% for those 2 minutes and to top off this activation it has a 25% chance for banning a player for 1 day.

IPB Image

ENJOY :D:D:D

HAHAHAH

omg, plz, this is the winner, the 2nd drawing is so funny ^_^ ^_^

Hammer Of Panic

IPB Image

-Str needed: 200 to use and 200 to fullswing with it.

-This is activation weapon so u must activate it and u can use it 1 minute at time, have a 20 minute cooldown, before the special effect can be reused. Only affects PvP.

-Special effect: This weapon doesnt do any dmg, it just fly ppl out of ur screen, which is handy if u get boxed and u can fly ppl which r boxing u, out of ur screen.

-Crit range is normal for hammers: 1 tile.

-Can be dropped by: Ice Wyvern, Fire Wyvern and Abaddon.

and with the help of Farjat[GM] blood being mixed into the blade there is a 50% chance that a enemy player will be muted for 2 hours to prevent shit talk.

rofl xD

Name: Axe of Divine Retribution

Weapon Attributes: The weapon is an Axe class weapon, with a mere 80 endurance total. AoDR will drop from Ettins, Mountain-Giants, and Stalkers, as a rare second drop. On a 'small' monster, and in player vs. player, the weapon will do mere staff damage (1-10's). Against 'large' monsters, the weapon will have the best damage available in game. AoDR against large monsters will hit roughly between 100 - 120 berzerked normal swings, and will crit around 200 damage. AoDR will be a very costly weapon to repair (at 200,000 gold per full repair). The main use of AoDR is in Helclaw and Tigerworm hunts. When using a weapon, on a normal swing only 1 endurance is taken off. When using a CRITICAL, a weapons endurance is taken off by 2. Therefor, a full 18 crits will remove 36 endurance off AoDR. Being able to be used a mere ~2.5 times using full crits, the endurance helps make this a viable weapon without overpowering it completely.

Picture of the weapon:

http://www.helbreath.com/hel/image/item/sp.../KlonessAxe.jpg

' date='Apr 18 2008, 03:09 PM' post='212146']

Weapon

Hammer

Name

The Mageilhater

so no1 will be mages? ;P

do a wand wif same atributes, 2x z wand dmg to warriors :D

Name: Axe of Divine Retribution

Weapon Attributes: The weapon is an Axe class weapon, with a mere 80 endurance total. AoDR will drop from Ettins, Mountain-Giants, and Stalkers, as a rare second drop. On a 'small' monster, and in player vs. player, the weapon will do mere staff damage (1-10's). Against 'large' monsters, the weapon will have the best damage available in game. AoDR against large monsters will hit roughly between 100 - 120 berzerked normal swings, and will crit around 200 damage. AoDR will be a very costly weapon to repair (at 200,000 gold per full repair). The main use of AoDR is in Helclaw and Tigerworm hunts. When using a weapon, on a normal swing only 1 endurance is taken off. When using a CRITICAL, a weapons endurance is taken off by 2. Therefor, a full 18 crits will remove 36 endurance off AoDR. Being able to be used a mere ~2.5 times using full crits, the endurance helps make this a viable weapon without overpowering it completely.

Picture of the weapon:

http://www.helbreath.com/hel/image/item/sp.../KlonessAxe.jpg

Hmm.. that reminds me of a weapon called ''Crystal Axe'' or something on Celestial. :wacko:

The Eldiniel Choosen Wand

This mytical wand was created when all the game masters who used to ballance the game went to aresden city, and the brave elvines beeng considering outnumbered went to church and prayed for Eldiniel.Eldiniel herself then came out of her eternal fight agaisnt the evil Aresien and gave his powerfull wand to the worst mage in town, wich provoked the anger of all elvine citizens who considered themselves good, to what Eldiniel replyed "From now on you are all forbidden to come back to my city and shall feel the power of the choosen"(Oldies were few of them)and then, after the noob received the wand he suddenly became totally skilled, and re-balanced the eternal fight giving a great advantage to Aresden citizens during fight, and any time the forbidden mages would come to town, his para would become 5x5 when they were on screen.

The Eldiniel Choosen Wand MS(60)

str to use: 10

str to full swing: 39

special effects: 1.8 ur dmg at elvine and 1.5 at aresden, medusa neck effect when ur in elv, u cant be freezed, when u get crited the guy looses 5 crits instead 1 and zerked wars loose 15 str at hammer and armors when hit u

activation: sucks half life and mana of every enemy in screen every 10 sec for 1 min, and unlimited hp/mp(u suck half of every1 to urself and they will be highter than max until u decrease it, pots dun work on this state

can be realy rarely found at eldiniel garden when no ares at elvine, elive dungeons,rocky highland or garden and i stays at floor for like 5 sec until Eldiniel realyze she droped it and get it back

IPB Image

**ps:oldies dont feel offended i just remenbered u changed city a bt ago

The Aresien Choosen Wand

This mytical wand was created when all the game masters who used to ballance the game wet to elvine city, and the brave aresdens beeng considering outnumbered went to church and prayed for Aresien. Aresien herself then came out of her eternal fight agaisnt the evil Eldiniel and gave his powerfull wand to the worst mage in town, wich provoked the anger of all aresden citizens who considered themselves good, to what Aresien replyed "From now on you are all forbidden to come back to my city and shall feel the power of the choosen"(Lagartija**, a ex-aresden mage was one of them)and then, after the noob received the wand he suddenly became totally skilled, and re-balanced the eternal fight giving a great advantage to Aresden citizens during fight, and any time the forbidden mages would come to town, his para would become 5x5 when they were on screen.

The Aresien Choosen Wand MS(60)

special effects: 1.8 ur dmg at aresden and 1.5 at elvine, medusa neck effect when ur in ares, u cant be freezed, when u get crited the guy looses 5 crits instead 1 and zerked wars loose 15 str at hammer and armors when hit u

activation: sucks half life and mana of every enemy in screen every 10 sec for 1 min, and unlimited hp/mp(u suck half of every1 to urself and they will be highter than max until u decrease it, pots dun work on this state

**ps:the only 1 i could remenber who changed from ares to elv recently

I would like to add a bit of constructive criticism here, atleast I hope so.

I think this weapon should be the weapon of Elvine and not aresden, because the sign of Aresden is a Weapon and shield while the Elvine weapon is a staff/magic one. So imho it would be better suited for Elvine.

Otherwise it's a cool idea :P

The Aresien Choosen Wand

This mytical wand was created when all the game masters who used to ballance the game wet to elvine city, and the brave aresdens beeng considering outnumbered went to church and prayed for Aresien. Aresien herself then came out of her eternal fight agaisnt the evil Eldiniel and gave his powerfull wand to the worst mage in town, wich provoked the anger of all aresden citizens who considered themselves good, to what Aresien replyed "From now on you are all forbidden to come back to my city and shall feel the power of the choosen"(Lagartija**, a ex-aresden mage was one of them)and then, after the noob received the wand he suddenly became totally skilled, and re-balanced the eternal fight giving a great advantage to Aresden citizens during fight, and any time the forbidden mages would come to town, his para would become 5x5 when they were on screen.

The Aresien Choosen Wand MS(60)

special effects: 1.8 ur dmg at aresden and 1.5 at elvine, medusa neck effect when ur in ares, u cant be freezed, when u get crited the guy looses 5 crits instead 1 and zerked wars loose 15 str at hammer and armors when hit u

**ps:the only 1 i could remenber who changed from ares to elv recently

I would like to add a bit of constructive criticism here, atleast I hope so.

I think this weapon should be the weapon of Elvine and not aresden, because the sign of Aresden is a Weapon and shield while the Elvine weapon is a staff/magic one. So imho it would be better suited for Elvine.

Otherwise it's a cool idea :P

well had never heard or seen that but ok ill edit my post then and think about a aresden weapon

and with the help of Farjat[GM] blood being mixed into the blade there is a 50% chance that a enemy player will be muted for 2 hours to prevent shit talk.

rofl xD

This is too funny..and that drawing is classic.

Maggie LOVES her axe! :wub:

' date='Apr 18 2008, 06:04 PM' post='212196']

rofl xD

This is too funny..and that drawing is classic.

Maggie LOVES her axe! :wub:

Maggie gave me the inspiration for first one...GLAD U LIKE MAGGIE :D

The Aresien Blood Hunter

After the eldiniel wand came to earth, every traveler walking throw helbreath lands would join elvine city so they wouldnt have to face that terrible mage, and aresden were starting to loose every single thing, than aresien the knight god started to see he wasnt getting enough blood from aresden's enemys and came down to see what was happening, and he saw that aresdens could only fight really outnumbered, so he got sum random sword and made a lil cut on his finger wich gave enourmous powers to the sword, and made it start seeking more and more blood, wich was exactly what he wanted cuz he needed more blood to keep his eternal fight agaisnt eldiniel.

The sword, after absorbing aresien power, crote life and started running in the hands of thousands aresdens fighting outnumbered, wich meant the sword would have more blood to suck, until it stoped on the hands of a noob war, who didnt have skills but would always try to fight with honor and justice( who would later become a full hero cuz of the sword, and a gm=) )the sword re equilibred the balance, and after the war getting full hero and learn smth, he realyzed that sword wasnt normal and gave it back to Aresien.

The Aresien Blood Sword:

str to use: 14

str to fs: 117

1 handed sword

dmg: with 117 str, same dmg as 200 str bbh

adds 30 ma, 20 pa, and imunity to air magics

when not activated this sword has a vampire effect, so it sucks hp from others, 80% feeds the sword 10% goes to Aresien and the player gets 10%

when activated it makes a curse uppon any1 it hits that sucks 10hp a sec and last 5 minutes, the hp it sucks has the same % of when not activated

IPB Image

ps: the sword got it name from its owner if u didnt realyze who is he yet

Winners

First Place

My Destiny- volvo2

Excellent graphic and story line...well explained

Second Place

Maggie's Axe- Magic Joker

(might seem trivial but i love the idea of turning players into creatures...you could develop this even further

and make them able to be killed...very creative)

Third Place

Panic Hammer- Raquzz

thorough in your description of attributes..graphic not creative but you did provide one and

this is a realistic weapon

Choosen Wand Magic Joker

very cool...love the graphic

Congrats to the winners!

See me in game for your prizes

See me in game for prizes