Paralyze

How long should para be?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. How long should para be?

• 15 sec
    • 25 sec
    • 30 sec
    • 40 sec

Quite frankly I think 15 second paralyze is outrageous and I know other feel this way. Paralyze is not a difficult spell to avoid, it is 1x1 and can be countered in many ways. For example in a 1v1: A warrior times a mage then casts paralyze several times. He finally hits and the mage is paralyzed. From there the mage has many options, he can magically attack himself to remove the paralyze, fire wall, invis, and pretend corpse. And maybe the best strategy is to fire field and cast in that area before you attempt to amp. Paralyze can be avoided in many ways and is crucial to some players PvP. In a group fight all the same tactics can be applied especially with several different characters casting invis. 15 seconds completely defeats the purpose.

Also 1v1 warrior vs mage a warrior must have good aim to ht a mage dodging a 1x1 spell. Also must be lucky because if a mage is attempting to dodge paralyze it is very hard to hit and can take a toll on your mana. Even if the warrior does land the para there is always a good chance the mage will resist it because the mage simply has magic.

Finally, there is hunting. It is very hard for new players to the server to hunt with other individuals with 15 second para. Low lvl mages generally cannot keep up with a warrior without an mpset and get frustrated easily.

Personally I think the best option is 30-35 seconds. Para is easy to avoid, easy to get out of, and essential to hunting. The way it is now allows players to be sloppy in their game play but yet resist death easily.

Frankly, 15 second para has always been the official standard on every real server and people have always died

This game was never intended to be a 1v1 hence the MMORPG title

I support 15 seconds still

15 secounds is more than enough

100% agreed.

This is true. You can't just think about one situation Instinct, you have to remember that this IS and MMORPG, which stands for MASS Multiplayer Online RPG.

As for low level mages partying with wars and running out of MP, they've dealt with it since HB was started, and see how much they have complained.

15 sec is ok, but wtf why mage can cast while i cep him i crit mage 3x (while he was casting) and he managed to recall. cast interruption sux...

15 sec is ok, but wtf why mage can cast while i cep him i crit mage 3x (while he was casting) and he managed to recall. cast interruption sux...

same happens to me, its called suxor fps :>

That's how he recalled. Go learn from your mistake. ^_^

Well try think in this situation..

You are a pure warrior, with no magic skills or anything. one mage para you and you dc..

Then you have to wait 40 sec, before you can move?

It's even faster to log out and in again :P

15 secs you have a chance to get away when it's unparalzed. At 40 secs, theres kinda no chance to get away.

This is true. You can't just think about one situation Instinct, you have to remember that this IS and MMORPG, which stands for MASS Multiplayer Online RPG.

I couldnt tell it better my self..

si se llega a bajar el paralize a 15 segundos, se va a seguir dando MAS VENTAJA de la que ya tiene los magos

al war se le bajo el dmg y la hp al mago se le bajo el hp y el bliz pega uy duro de 2 bliz cae un war, ahora si se le baja el tiempo a lize el mago tiene tiempo de tirar bliz y igual la comes pero el war que? 3 crits y corre,

25 o 30 segundos es mi opinion

si se llega a bajar el paralize a 15 segundos, se va a seguir dando MAS VENTAJA de la que ya tiene los magos

al war se le bajo el dmg y la hp al mago se le bajo el hp y el bliz pega uy duro de 2 bliz cae un war, ahora si se le baja el tiempo a lize el mago tiene tiempo de tirar bliz y igual la comes pero el war que? 3 crits y corre,

Yeah ok "XXXXXXXXX" hp bliz war crits.

no loko, na ke ver subirle el tiempo al lize. 15 segundos es perfecto

che july pt, el paralize dura 15 segundos actualmente :P, Ya demasiado con las dk endu10k , que un war bbh pege 4" con serk a un mago :@, y el deliv, que dia a dia me va poniendo los pelos de punta. Que otra vez el mismo enfermo que en el nem1 tenga xelima ring, que nos digan "mexican" y no sea rascismo, y bueno... me hago fullhero y ya saven a donde me voy :P

.yeah volvi a back, pero momentaneamente solo en el foro, me desmoralize con lo de los rollback del finde, soy asi, un poco "sensible" a los "cambios", no se, hace una semana pensaba otra cosa del server. salutes

if u get 30 sec lyze, when u get lyzed on 2x1 (1war 1 mage) ur dead, war keep hiting u bow so u dont cast and mage can sumon and box u

You guys read what farjat said?.

about no private ettin pits? yes i did..

--

este flaco le tiene mala a los hispanoamericanos.. es evidente. Apuesto que si el idioma fuera jewish, no dice pio. Ni un peo se tira.

--

este flaco le tiene mala a los hispanoamericanos.. es evidente. Apuesto que si el idioma fuera jewish, no dice pio. Ni un peo se tira.

not that Kurd this :

Ok Point.

This is a new Rule.

Keep the topic on the original language, If want to use other language, QUOTE in a NEW Topic.

Preservar los topics en su idioma original. Si quieren usar otro idioma, Quoteen en un topic nuevo con el idioma que quieran..

Closed.

Que post falto de fundamentos, nada mas falta que Rast postee que el serk es poco que dure 40seg como se vive quejando ... no se quiere que dure 1 hora cada uno.

Que post falto de fundamentos, nada mas falta que Rast postee que el serk es poco que dure 40seg como se vive quejando ... no se quiere que dure 1 hora cada uno.

I demand punishment for Senchi- (topic started in english) :angry:

--

You such a retard Zariel. I have nothing against spanish language. Read what farjat said about new rule or just stfu.

--

not that Kurd this :

Ok Point.

This is a new Rule.

Keep the topic on the original language, If want to use other language, QUOTE in a NEW Topic.

Preservar los topics en su idioma original. Si quieren usar otro idioma, Quoteen en un topic nuevo con el idioma que quieran..

Closed.

owned period.