Sign in to follow this  
Diesel-

Bersek Time.

Me and some of my guildies were agreed to post this and we think that bersek time is too low (45 secs), and would be nice if its 60 secs, not 1 min and 30 secs like nemesis 1, that will be so much, but we think that 60 secs is the best.

Zerk time is fine.

You want those zerk wars to be able to hit you zerked every time you try to re-pfm? Not fun. :sleep: At least with the 40-45 sec, they have to cast it more often than you re-pfm.

yes 45 seconds is good for mages now..

wtf??

str dun give more points to HP now

war whit 130 vit got 760 hp wtf??

and peoples are crying to change zerk to 60 seconsd????

war is sux whit that ..

bbh damage so LOW !!

change zerk time to 60 seconds..

will be good !

;D

wtf??

war is sux whit that ..

bbh damage so LOW !!

will be good !

;D

Warriors do not need to have a longer berserk time. If you want to be able to zerk yourself more, GET MORE MAG OR FIND A MAGE.

Not that hard. :glare:

wtf??

war is sux whit that ..

bbh damage so LOW !!

will be good !

;D

Warriors do not need to have a longer berserk time. If you want to be able to zerk yourself more, GET MORE MAG OR FIND A MAGE.

Not that hard. :glare:

huw???????

so take of dk set of Mages..

no zerk no damage whos die?

rofl!

Everyone wants it the easy way :D

I do prefer having a zerked war hitting me and not one that keeps braking my casts with anoying -10 hits so... i dont really care :P

Gus peton, si no sabes usar war segui en el mago^^

Guest gusxp

WAR, en el tiempo que jugaba con raciel.. me la rebuscaba

ahora que esta Dissident... al verlo se me complica con el mago

con el war soy un george123 :(

I could see how the 45 second Zerk vs. 60second amp/pfm makes sense for PvP. If a warrior is chasing a mage, the warrior will have to stop more often to Zerk himself than the mage will have to stop to pfm himself. I like this because it adds more variables to PvP timings.

When fighting in PvE a different situation occurs. As a warrior in the dark-elf pit, having to PFA and Zerk at different times becomes very annoying and interrupting. The same situation occurs as a BMage/Amp warrior in the Ice Golem pit.

My original thought was that changing zerk to 60 seconds would be a very smart implementation, but after thinking about it and weighing the PvP difference vs. the PvE difference, I feel that the zerk time should remain at 45 seconds.

I could see how the 45 second Zerk vs. 60second amp/pfm makes sense for PvP. If a warrior is chasing a mage, the warrior will have to stop more often to Zerk himself than the mage will have to stop to pfm himself. I like this because it adds more variables to PvP timings.

When fighting in PvE a different situation occurs. As a warrior in the dark-elf pit, having to PFA and Zerk at different times becomes very annoying and interrupting. The same situation occurs as a BMage/Amp warrior in the Ice Golem pit.

My original thought was that changing zerk to 60 seconds would be a very smart implementation, but after thinking about it and weighing the PvP difference vs. the PvE difference, I feel that the zerk time should remain at 45 seconds.

Finally, a person who thinks about more than one situation... :wub:

But I agree with this, while it CAN be annoying for a bmage/zerk war for PvM, its worth it to add those variables to PvP situations. :sleep:

Guest fargat

Rast sos un muerto eso pasa sino te gusta como esta echo el helbreath para wars juga de mago deja de llorar.

if you wan reply me ..

reply it English..

i dont want UNDERSTAND what did you say..

I refuse it !

English or POrtugues..

lil kid ..

Before you come talk shit on this thread learn first what topic say..

everyone can say the options here..

kid sebastian9

Zerk time is fine.

You want those zerk wars to be able to hit you zerked every time you try to re-pfm? Not fun. :sleep: At least with the 40-45 sec, they have to cast it more often than you re-pfm.

Agree

Zerk time is fine.

Agree

That will prolly be every mages opinion. But I dont care how long zerk time is, couldnt really care less, now its okay for me.