Sign in to follow this  
crowmaster

Para Time

Alright lets be real here 15 seconds? Para is a 1x1 spell that makes it hard enough to hit. Even if you do get hit by para there are SOOO many options to get out of it. Hitting yourself with magic, fire wall or field or CK, or simply casting any of those 3 then proceeding to cast in it. Also if you have a warrior with you Fire Bow is in the blacksmith... The current para set makes it nearly impossible for wars to down each other and makes it damn near impossible to down mages 1v1. Even in ground PvP I have seen a mage tank 3 BBH wars without a problem. Earlier myself and Zoro got Bu parad 5 times and he tanked it all which ended up to be around 30 crits and 45 seconds of zerk. I propose you make para 30 seconds so warriors can actually ek without mass amounts of assistance.

Guest kay0

Alright lets be real here 15 seconds? Para is a 1x1 spell that makes it hard enough to hit. Even if you do get hit by para there are SOOO many options to get out of it. Hitting yourself with magic, fire wall or field or CK, or simply casting any of those 3 then proceeding to cast in it. Also if you have a warrior with you Fire Bow is in the blacksmith... The current para set makes it nearly impossible for wars to down each other and makes it damn near impossible to down mages 1v1. Even in ground PvP I have seen a mage tank 3 BBH wars without a problem. Earlier myself and Zoro got Bu parad 5 times and he tanked it all which ended up to be around 30 crits and 45 seconds of zerk. I propose you make para 30 seconds so warriors can actually ek without mass amounts of assistance.

agreed

desagree

it always has been this way here in nemesis and its time enough to kill a mage

plus its not so hard to land a paralise

u talk like its impossible to land a 1x1 square spell

besides the hp formula here is diff...ppl has lower hp

a dex mage has about 611 hp

i really doubt a dex one can tank 3 bbh wars critting it without problem lol

mages r strong enough already and if we extend the time of para it makes us warriors get even more weaker,to matter the fact that there has a over all amount of mages in the server than warriors we should stick with the time so we can get some more warriors to this server! :)

mages r strong enough already and if we extend the time of para it makes us warriors get even more weaker,to matter the fact that there has a over all amount of mages in the server than warriors we should stick with the time so we can get some more warriors to this server! :)

Bad arguments.

Ever heard that warriors might benefit from the paras too, huh? Perhaps they could kill mages? Have you thought about paraing mage and then getting your own mage amp him and spike so that he wont leave the spot until para time is gone?

PS.50mag is great tool against mages.

agreed

I dont think para was always 15sec in Nemesis. When we turned low max lvl server it was changed right? Anyways now ppl have dk sets and we are back to 180 lvl, since dk set pa is so damn high, raising up para time to 25-30sec would be great.

disagree

first, if u are alone and ur not a dex mage? well thats a lot hp u loose

second, u can always time and re-lyze

third, if the ppl who lyzed has a mage with them mages can perfect bliz on the end of para and take about 200 hp and freeze u, so u get easier to get re-lyzed

fourth, u arent suposed to die always u get lyzed

now its 3 am and i cant remenber other arguments but anyways think of what i said

if u wanna para mage u need to hit with para spike him and then run to him and u got maybe 7-10s time to hit it, that wont hurt mage with these settings,if u try to repara it propably misses in case u are war.

disagree

first, if u are alone and ur not a dex mage? well thats a lot hp u loose

second, u can always time and re-lyze

third, if the ppl who lyzed has a mage with them mages can perfect bliz on the end of para and take about 200 hp and freeze u, so u get easier to get re-lyzed

fourth, u arent suposed to die always u get lyzed

now its 3 am and i cant remenber other arguments but anyways think of what i said

first, if you are alone against a war or two you will just grap m.shield and tower? you will just lose some hp.. maybe not pots at all

second, you can't re-lyze if the target got pfm/amp just when you got him lyzed

third, if the target is pfm/amp you still can't re-lyze

fourth, if you are a mage or a war with m.shield and tower and 30 pots how can you die to a lyze when the damage you take for 15 seconds is between 1-40 from melee?

learn to time and keep your amp/pfm on so you won't get lyzed and if you do it should be quite deadly imo -.-

desagree

it always has been this way here in nemesis and its time enough to kill a mage

plus its not so hard to land a paralise

u talk like its impossible to land a 1x1 square spell

besides the hp formula here is diff...ppl has lower hp

a dex mage has about 611 hp

i really doubt a dex one can tank 3 bbh wars critting it without problem lol

Agree.

---------

15 seconds is enought.

This is a MMORPG, it isnt supposed to kill only in a 1:1, you need to go in a group like Survivors or STD do.

Lize+Spike+ some wars+Mages ready to Detec = Mages die.

To kill a war, if you are in a group of players stalking him... lizeing him 4-5 times and he will die.

With this 15 seconds i already saw a lot of good mages dieng with 1 or 2 lizes. Some of them were Dex mages.

When I say para time should be increased, Its not only me who think so but most of the players. MagicJoker happens to be ScaleMail mage so I think he is thinking his own benefit.

Guest kay0

real servers have lize longer than 15secs. >.>

15 is way to short and since the admins want this real contents and everything, increase lize time to 25-30. i am a mage and asking for longer lize time. yes this will affect myself and the enemy but if you aren't a complete moron you can easily get out of a lize. :lol:

like xexy said, time yourself. :)

its not about timing guys

good groups can get u lized even u timing urself

if its 1x2 and u are a mage and u get paraed

an enemy mage break ur cast with wand, all the war must do is crit and hit u zerked ( there is nothing skilled about that)

no mage will live after 30 seconds of so many hits

15 secs is long enough

if u wanna more time re-para the mage

ex: in a 2x1..u get a mage paraed

tell your friend to fire strike the mage so u can para it again

and u gain more 15 seconds !

use your brain..u dont need increase para time to get ppl lized more time

I dunno what "real" servers you're talking about, but servers like HBUSA and HBINT all have 15 sec para times. People have always died. No need to augment the time

real servers have lize longer than 15secs. >.>

15 is way to short and since the admins want this real contents and everything, increase lize time to 25-30. i am a mage and asking for longer lize time. yes this will affect myself and the enemy but if you aren't a complete moron you can easily get out of a lize. :lol:

like xexy said, time yourself. :)

WTF are you talking about??? I timed para in real server several times only server i havent timed it in is HBKorea when there was one and the time has always been 16 sec..

30 sec para is the most ridicoulous thing i have ever heard the fact is hb isnt a 1 vs 1 game but one where many can fight each other and the 30 sec para is only benefitting 1 vs 1 play and if you make it 30 sec no player will survive a paralise and paralise will be the ultimate magic that should be dropped from abaddon or something like..

Fine that you guys think that para should last longer but i totally disagree and get your facts straight before talking.