Sign in to follow this  
Night-Mare

What Have You Done???

Yeah.. Something isnt right.. the health formula on this server isnt correct. Also some weapons do higher and some do lower than they are supposted to.

Well about the HP formula.

Official HB has changed formula Once, i am sure some ppl remember this. Nemesis is holding the formula of version 3.72.

SO...mmm

My question is. 3.72 was holding old formula or new formula. And what formula do ppl want and that means more HP or less?

I go try to find that post.

cant find the original announce with the details. Help

VIT*3 + Level*2 + STR/2,

That is the formula that has to b applied.

So that means, str40 dex50 vit 107 mage is suppose to have 701 hp not 611 -.-

And trust me..things will go unbalanced if hp is not calculated by that formula.

VIT*3 + Level*2 + STR/2,

That is the formula that has to b applied.

So that means, str40 dex50 vit 107 mage is suppose to have 701 hp not 611 -.-

yea i agree mage with those stats should've 701 hp not 611. My friends from hb usa have 701 hp as mages.

well in my opinion this hp formula is better, theres dk items witch absorbs alot of damage, and towershield+m.shield absorbs even more (melee damage), takes a group to kill someone or very good equipment, and now you want more hp to ppl? :) well this is only my opinion, dun hate me :) this formula is good.

Ehh, you obviously don t understand at all.

The formula HAS to b the right one, otherwise it s way unbalanced for,

mag50 warrs. with 107 vit they should have 760~ hp but they have under 700.

dex50 mages have minimum 671 hp but going under 600 and 611.

pvm s getting messed up due to this for warriors.

Most mages can t use shield here neways -.-

Before 3.84: higher hp

After 3.84: less hp

This was done in HB int because everyone alrdy had mass defense gear, so it would make people die more often. Of course when applied to a new fresh sever, where people have very few defensive items, its a mass chaos of death :P

We are using the correct formula, the one in the official servers. The problem is that in the current state of item fluctuation in the server, the formula just doesn't work. But again, its the correct one :P

We are using the correct formula, the one in the official servers. The problem is that in the current state of item fluctuation in the server, the formula just doesn't work. But again, its the correct one :P

We stay as we are.

this formula is better,now that bbh has a weird dmg, i mean, i crited a 100%shield mage + tower + mshield and dk 16 times in a row, and my max dmg was below 60, so if u increase their hp they will be almost immortal for wars like me who doesnt have zerk, i can only real hit ppl who dont use dk sets, the ones who use it i make max dmg 20 without zerk

onhan tuossa uudessa formulassa omat puolensa, mutta kun on tottunut vanhaan. Noh, katellaas nyt miten tuo muutos n?kyy kunhan p??see raidaaman

omg so much whine about some ****ing VIT! its only health, dont worry about it u can carry like 40 hp pots with you, if you die because of low vit you dont really deserve to live in that situation for exsample. war vs war PvP, and you lose and you say "lol u noob, i got low vit". and thats ognerdoodootalk stats wont make you good player, make a build what u can play and what is good for your PC etc.

BUT i rather take higher hp and less absorb and endurance on dk items, and str100 req for tower shield and int100 req for m.shield wand or so. would B great, since mages ARE NOT supposed to be tanks, they dont need high physical defense, they are ranged attackers, mages have to be weak without special PA% items or so, and what are mages atm in here? tanks with 700hp insane p.def and when they shield up your crit damage is between 1-50 when ur using BBH witch requires 200str, that is something what i dont understand, i get nuked down by 2 mages in sade in few seconds if i dont have pfm on, and with sade damages mage dont even need to chug pots against 2 warriors in sade, even if that mage is paralyzed.

mages have 10 pages of spells, holds,lizes,protects,attacks,drains,freezes to make their life easier, and now they have same p.def as warriors, or actually dk mage has more p.def/p.absorb than 160lvl warrior with knight armors, and that sux <_<

shutup surn00bs! mages would not be immortal, if the dk armours would not be so *censored*ed up. Do you think mages are immortal in USA when they mshield & tower....erm... NO!

Everyones so happy its 180 with DK armor again.

Everyone liking this NEW style of game play? Everyone enjoying EVERYONE being a blizz mage because of the Rudy pit?

Im not.