Sign in to follow this  
Guest OhKKK

Lag

Guest OhKKK

Running around PL..and theres two BBH warriors...thats nice I think I'll blizz them.

Oh no, Network Traffic/Lag Please Wait to get EK'd on!

This kid ohkkk banned some time out forum. I warned him and he keeps.

Now about lag. Theres fixes added in 4.40 but nothing modified something related to connection. The files are basically the same.

If there is "few" persons with no lag and u are, it means its you, or the routes between your ISP and our server.

We consider we have a great host it worth what it value.

Theres a big difference between lag and delay. delay is mostly related to distance. This server is in Dallas.

I always have delay because in argentina, but lag never, not even in events.

Actually, theres no lag. I dc'd first time after 2 weeks on this server and it was 'cause of my connection, now its all fixed and I do not have lags on nemesis.

One thing that does create lag is the discarded items laying around the map. The server has to track each item individually and they can really add up. Something as simple as ONE drop pile in each WH and shop would help because items drop off the inventory in a stack of 12...something to think about...

Bliss :P

The server is being slow right now.

Change map? Please wait 30 seconds.

ML Teleport? Please wait one minute.

guys there is no lag and im just an idiot, like farjat said.

theres always going to be a disconnect like this

Whats the difference HP formulas? Guys Help me! I dont know them I just run the server!

You lag because of your 5 20-30ms hops to the server, not because the server is lagging it balls off!

Facts about hb:

- 99% of the times, lag comes from a problem in the player's connection

- Lag is not an excuse for bad luck/noobness

- Lag will always be a part of hb

:excl:

Its a DOS attack, and maybe when someone apollogizes, and someone looses there edits it will stop.

Loook at the diahorrea you post.. and then u start a topic protesting your innocence.

You probably are innocent! of DOS...

But u are definitely GUILTY of been a Grade A pain in the *censored*. PLS choke on something.

Pinhead!

Im sure everyone loves your illegible spewing of 7th grade insults and lack of any intelligent insight to anything going on in the threads you post it.

Im simply stating the reasons I would of done it. Im sure the real person doing the DoS is someone who hates the server because they're loosing players from it.