Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Experience Test.

OK, when me and lorraine made the upgrade to 4.40, we multiplyed the experience five times.

We was exp X1 and we become exp X5

We the owners of the servers really dont like high exp server, but we plan to do this test because of people asked to, and we always can make a test, and rollback to today backup if we dont like.

The only thing we want, is more players. We own a great server but we need more players to make it fun.

Thats why, i just multyplied Exp 5 times AGAIN

That means, it was X5 now is X25

We are back to original Nemesis 1 Exp for a couple of days for a test.

We expect more players and more fun, if not, we rollback to today backup and X5 exp.

Enjoy, take it as a test. Most of the players that wants to play oldschool helbreath dont have the time to train.

Farjat & Sexy

Thank you sexy and farjat, I'm sure that now its time for Nemesis to flourish again! A new chapter of gameplay has turned, the update to 180lvl limit plus experience increase will guarantee that nemesis will be packed again.

I've already seen many guys return and now im eager to see others come back too. The more ppl we get, the more fun it is to play this game. Hearth of helbreath ain't exping, but the very nice and exciting pvp and gameplay system. Ty for supporting that purpose!

Viva la NEMESIS!

Yours respectfully,

Skyas

Most of the players that wants to play oldschool helbreath dont have the time to train.

Thats the truth and thats also the reason why yesterdays neme had such a low amount of players. Im sure that now tons of ppl will join again!

oh yes once the word gets out nemesis will be flooded once again.

thnx farjat and sexy, for considering this. now all get on msn and tell any1 u ever knew or has ever played hb that nemesis went back to expx25.

only one problem though,me and many more are having a snow problem, it decreases the FPS tremendously. lets just hope that doesnt become a deterrent for ppl coming back.

this is great =]]]]]

Goodbye guys, I see where this is going.

I wish someone would of said something about this, big waste of time level these last three days, grinding away for nothing now.

Goodluck Lorraine, I hope you get the server you want, the server you ended two years ago, and are now restarting again.

Goodbye guys, I see where this is going.

I wish someone would of said something about this, big waste of time level these last three days, grinding away for nothing now.

Goodluck Lorraine, I hope you get the server you want, the server you ended two years ago, and are now restarting again.

Oh really man, did you really waste 3 complete days? Such a huge waste, isnt it! Do you ever have something good to say? I'm pleased that you'll leave, cause dozens will be back instead of you. THIS change is doing GREAT for the server.

Great for people who dont like the game and just want mindless PVP

I personally dont like having to put up with complete noobs who are 180 who couldnt of done it if the exp wasnt jacked up

Hard to tell who knows what they're doing until you see them in action.

Hard to take the game seriously when all its about is EKs, and those are eaisly lamed.

k guys this is about the exp test, not posting about ur sorry *censored* goodbye.

this is for the best. more ppl will come.

First of all I LOVE IT, exp ROX!

Lucanesti 3days, these wasted days propably kicked your train out of the trails, after such a waste and loose I would hang myself propably. (I "wasted" 6months and Im screaming out of joy coz this update)

Well here are some effects I noticed during the exp test.

OBSERVATIONS:

at the x1 xp gold drop on a slime is 1 to 4 gold about 40xp for killing slimes directly

at the x5 xp we had yesterday the gold drop was 12 to 18 and about 690xp for a run of slime

at the test x25 neme 1 level the gold drop is about 50 to 70 and the xp is 2k per run of slime.

QUESTIONS:

now farjat I got to know is this just adjusting the main npc table exp or is this testing out a per map adjustment?

And have you found a way to seperate the gold drop rate and the xp drop rate. if not with the higher xp your going to have gold which is worth something devalue big time.

Comments:

come on people this is as farjat stated just a test his and lorraine's taste run to long lived servers not quick pvp this is evendent in farjats own words

We the owners of the servers really dont like high exp server, but we plan to do this test because of people asked to, and we always can make a test, and rollback to today backup if we dont like.

they want to test things out and if they dont like the result then it will roll back...

Personal Opinions:

Like the poor fellow above who seems to belive he has wasted three days and has done nothing but bad mouthed the forums and advertised other servers in game, I also dont like the high fast servers but I do love servers with high pvm potential and a good set up for a long life. The high exp does kill off the quest system and does mean those who dont really know how to level can get their quick by riding the pits (yes I know I will get alot of boos and hisses for this comment but I would not if it was not TRUE) and could not find their way to any map worth of mention.

Suggestion

As I have said while the big guys were away I would love to see a per map adjustment something along the lines of

Begginer Zone x1

Elvine farm x2

Aresden farm x2

Promise land x3

elvine bx all maps x3

aresden bx all maps x3

Noob dungeon x3

Elvine x3

Aresden x3

elvine dungeon lv 1 x4

aresden dungeon lv 1 x4

middle land x4

rocky highland x4

eternal field x4

ares garden x5

elvine garden x5

death valley x5

silent wood x5

D2 x5

toh 1 x5

icebound x5

middle land mine x5

D3 x6

Toh2 x6

Durican city x6

D4 x7

toh3 x7

infernia A x7

infernia B x7

Maze x8

Procella x9

Abbadon x10

that type of break down would encourage players to go after the bigger maps for the faster leveling and also insure those who level fast do truely deserve it.

CLoseing statment

Thank you all for the wonderful place to get away from lifes worries for a while.

Khelben

well i agree with the map exp adjustment. im all for it, and think its a great idea, but just not as low as u stated khel. ive talked to many ppl and7/10 are pro exp raise. if u look at all the excitement around the forums and on the game , you can clearly see that most ppl are very happy and enjoy exp25.

Syko/KooL

Great for people who dont like the game and just want mindless PVP

Haha, and levelling for hours a day takes a shit ton of brainpower? Please buddy, fighting other people is alot harder than killing scorps for 6 hours.

haha fun test, a nem 1 test, can i play with my nem 1 hero agn plz? :P

hope this brings alot of people back even thugh im not in favor of high exp, whatevers best for the server..

nias to see the gms more active!!

Well here are some effects I noticed during the exp test.

OBSERVATIONS:

at the x1 xp gold drop on a slime is 1 to 4 gold about 40xp for killing slimes directly

at the x5 xp we had yesterday the gold drop was 12 to 18 and about 690xp for a run of slime

at the test x25 neme 1 level the gold drop is about 50 to 70 and the xp is 2k per run of slime.

QUESTIONS:

now farjat I got to know is this just adjusting the main npc table exp or is this testing out a per map adjustment?

And have you found a way to seperate the gold drop rate and the xp drop rate. if not with the higher xp your going to have gold which is worth something devalue big time.

Comments:

come on people this is as farjat stated just a test his and lorraine's taste run to long lived servers not quick pvp this is evendent in farjats own words

they want to test things out and if they dont like the result then it will roll back...

Personal Opinions:

Like the poor fellow above who seems to belive he has wasted three days and has done nothing but bad mouthed the forums and advertised other servers in game, I also dont like the high fast servers but I do love servers with high pvm potential and a good set up for a long life. The high exp does kill off the quest system and does mean those who dont really know how to level can get their quick by riding the pits (yes I know I will get alot of boos and hisses for this comment but I would not if it was not TRUE) and could not find their way to any map worth of mention.

Suggestion

As I have said while the big guys were away I would love to see a per map adjustment something along the lines of

Begginer Zone x1

Elvine farm x2

Aresden farm x2

Promise land x3

elvine bx all maps x3

aresden bx all maps x3

Noob dungeon x3

Elvine x3

Aresden x3

elvine dungeon lv 1 x4

aresden dungeon lv 1 x4

middle land x4

rocky highland x4

eternal field x4

ares garden x5

elvine garden x5

death valley x5

silent wood x5

D2 x5

toh 1 x5

icebound x5

middle land mine x5

D3 x6

Toh2 x6

Durican city x6

D4 x7

toh3 x7

infernia A x7

infernia B x7

Maze x8

Procella x9

Abbadon x10

that type of break down would encourage players to go after the bigger maps for the faster leveling and also insure those who level fast do truely deserve it.

CLoseing statment

Thank you all for the wonderful place to get away from lifes worries for a while.

Khelben

I forgot about the gold yes. Gold drop is proportional to Exp thats why it is increased.

That proportion can be changed and will be changed if we keep this exp.

As map detailed exp, too hard to be done without unbalance the whole game.

hmm how about 180 with high exp with no dk sets? :P lol dont know just throwing out some crazy ideas, it would take more skill to play or maybe make dk set piece as drops ?

OK, when me and lorraine made the upgrade to 4.40, we multiplyed the experience five times.

We was exp X1 and we become exp X5

The only thing we want, is more players. We own a great server but we need more players to make it fun.

Thats why, i just multyplied Exp 5 times AGAIN

That means, it was X5 now is X25

We are back to original Nemesis 1 Exp for a couple of days for a test.

We expect more players and more fun, if not, we rollback to today backup and X5 exp.

Enjoy, take it as a test. Most of the players that wants to play oldschool helbreath dont have the time to train.

Farjat & Sexy

Omfg! My Lead as top lvler in Aresden wiped out in a single day :o Oh well, at least keep the xp same till i get back from work :rolleyes:

Omfg! My Lead as top lvler in Aresden wiped out in a single day :o Oh well, at least keep the xp same till i get back from work :rolleyes:

today or tommorow we will meet someone 180lvl :D

We really need to find you some other hobbies