Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Experience Test.

OK, when me and lorraine made the upgrade to 4.40, we multiplyed the experience five times.

We was exp X1 and we become exp X5

We the owners of the servers really dont like high exp server, but we plan to do this test because of people asked to, and we always can make a test, and rollback to today backup if we dont like.

The only thing we want, is more players. We own a great server but we need more players to make it fun.

Thats why, i just multyplied Exp 5 times AGAIN

That means, it was X5 now is X25

We are back to original Nemesis 1 Exp for a couple of days for a test.

We expect more players and more fun, if not, we rollback to today backup and X5 exp.

Enjoy, take it as a test. Most of the players that wants to play oldschool helbreath dont have the time to train.

Farjat & Sexy

i love the exp as it is, i dont wanna train for 100 days trying too get 180-140 keep the exp how it is + im back so there will be plenty of fun :D

Sexy, i conviced some of my friend to came back but they cant play... they are banned in game for an issue we had at forum long time ago.

I have to agree XeX and some others who mentioned about dk armors, they were pretty much too powerfull back in the days, I would like the idea of decreasing def on them or removing them and keeping dk flameberge.. I also think that more powerfull dk weapon is not needed, but something like dk gs would be nice for b-mages

The problem is not with the dk sets... Its with the damage.

In HBN1 weapons and magics did ***** dmg. Now, with higher exp there will be lots of players lvl 180.. so u should consider increasing the dmge almost as much as it was on INT Server or in LMDL now.

Im playing another server for the moment but I have to say that when i heard of the exp rise I tought of comming back.....

So.. who knows.. u might see Omegadoom around again. B)

en menos de 1 mes el server va a estar buenisimo, tenemos q mantener el top de hb en 1 o 2 y ahy se llena, la gente entre siempre en los hb q tan 1 o 2

y tratar de traer los old players

i will talk with farjat about the DK sets give me a few days

Sexy

First of all Thanks for the server.

Second i need to tell u that the dk set are just fine. Dk set dont make some1 to lose an ek. Dont touch anything. Lets go back to nem 1 and we are all going to be really happy :D