MAX level 180

Exp increased 5X

Better EK Log Sistem.

Fire Bows disabled in town

icebound no lag anymore

check party bug (still under repair)

Slates working

Admin level privileges changed!

Crusades Autoscheduled for tuesday, thursday and saturdays, 14:30 Server time.

Please check all this and post if something fails.

Farjat & Sexy

OK all thats having trouble yes the server is back online has been for hours was just doing some little things in database.

ok you all need to download the NEW auto updater here:

NEW AUTO UPDATER PLEASE DOWNLOAD

Once you ahve downloaded you UNZIP it and then add to your main HBNEMESIS files once this is done you run it and leave it for a little bit it should start updating

Hope this helps

also i am in the IRC channel if you need help

Sexy

The reason few people played when the server was 140 was because the exp was too low. Now as a 180 server the exp should be like original Nemesis levels. How many people have the time to

spend all day leveling?

The reason few people played when the server was 140 was because the exp was too low. Now as a 180 server the exp should be like original Nemesis levels. How many people have the time to

spend all day leveling?

totaly agree with this.

ppl are going to get 180 anyway. not many but ppl will get there. then that few will be dominate over all others. My theory is the faster ppl get to 180 to effectivly hunt/pvp/raid, the more ppl wil come play this server and the funner it will be. + u dont have to spend ALL day lvling just to have fun on a hb server, cause i dont know about u all but i only have about 2-3 hours maximum a day to play.

but thnx for the update farjat and sexy. u worked hard and should now go drink a nice big long island ice tea and celebrate. =]]

spend all day leveling?

totaly agree with this.

ppl are going to get 180 anyway. not many but ppl will get there. then that few will be dominate over all others. My theory is the faster ppl get to 180 to effectivly hunt/pvp/raid, the more ppl wil come play this server and the funner it will be. + u dont have to spend ALL day lvling just to have fun on a hb server, cause i dont know about u all but i only have about 2-3 hours maximum a day to play.

but thnx for the update farjat and sexy. u worked hard and should now go drink a nice big long island ice tea and celebrate. =]]

Agree'd

spend all day leveling?

totaly agree with this.

Agree'd

+1

Ty farjat & sexy!

I'm gona give a shot