Sign in to follow this  
farjat

About Update. Sorry

Hi guys, yes i know my weeks have 84 days yes, its true, and its my fault.

Well no, i didnt finished the update, i am just posting so u all see i still here and working and coding.

The helgame coming will have lots of changes, but u guys will see not much because most of the changes are security, so much security as i cant fking fix the change pass thing because this #!$#(/%/

Well some of the changes already done that u will see:

Slates working normally and with the same chances than official servers (hard)

Fire bow disabled on citys (will work as bow, but no fire)

Drop rate Modified. Not Increased or lowered, MODIFIED.

I noticed it needed some fixes and i made some moves, not big. And i prefer to keep them in secret as it dont kill the magic..

Lv limit ?? poll please..

What is taking me long is that im coding a new log sistem for EKs.

We planned an EK announcer but we decide will bother ingame so we are making it different.

There will be a website where u all will see the EK history, Who kills Who, where, when, level and part of IP.

This web will be cool because u all guys will be able to see who is lamming with an own criteria, and that way, we can say Bye Bye lo Lame EKs..

U guys will not like but will be important that logs show the levels to recognice lammers on a low exp server...

AWSOME ek idea!!! rock on, ive been wondering so hard where these people got their hero items with no players on. Thank you for update farjat, we been waitin on you :wub:

wb farjat for missing for month xD well there is some question u havent ans yet...

when will the update begin

what is the max level

and how much exp will increase to?

can expose some hint of "drop increased" ? xD

anyway juz hoping there is more ex-players will be back once server updated!

Hi farjat, I have some suggestions to make the server better:

1. I've heard that TOH3 is still set for level 180's, and since level 180's don't exist, no one can hunt there. So lower the level to 120. (It's easier to hunt liches in toh3 than toh2 - toh2 has 99% zerk liches)

2. I have an idea for a compromise on exp and levels - Keep the level limit at 140 but increase the experience rates from 1-120, this way PL is a bustling ek zone and you don't have to work your butt off to get some good old eking.

3. Exp from 121-140 should be slightly increased, but not as much as 1-120. This way - people who want to be the highest level possible will still have to work harder for it.

4. Lower quality mp7-mp35, hp7-hp35, etc. should have a slightly higher drop chance to add to the eking experience.

The advantages to doing these changes are:

1. Current lvl 140's don't feel cheated.

2. People get to lvl 120 way faster, and therefore get the eking they really want.

3. People can hunt in toh3.

4. Better lower quality drops means a happier player, when you're getting things - you're happy.

Thanks~

4. Better lower quality drops means a happier player, when you're getting things - you're happy. <- SO AGREED

We alrdy made poll about lvl limit and 180 won that.

Good to hear you're still around farjat.

If there is anything I can do to help, PM me or post in the "Staff room"

I hope whenever this update comes the players will be happy.

4. Better lower quality drops means a happier player, when you're getting things - you're happy. <- SO AGREED

I don't think level 180 is a good level to go to - there's going to be one warrior build with the lesser amount of exp, and that is the bbh build.

180 = BBH Wars + Vit/Dex Mages. The next most popular being 104str/130str bmage.

Level 140 offers a good amount of difference. Let's keep it that way.

I don't think level 180 is a good level to go to - there's going to be one warrior build with the lesser amount of exp, and that is the bbh build.

180 = BBH Wars + Vit/Dex Mages. The next most popular being 104str/130str bmage.

Level 140 offers a good amount of difference. Let's keep it that way.

im torn between keeping the diversity and my hunger for bbh damage OWNING TIME! FARJAT YOU FCKIN ROX THX FOR UPDATE ON THE UPDATE we were all in the dark here ty for reassurance. is good my lvling time is not wasted! anyway, PCE!

I've been waiting for 180 since they mentioned the update so long ago, and I can honestly say I'd be kind of pissed if it wasn't raised to 180 now.

Speaking of which, I've all but quit my mage until the update, because I need to know where to put my stats.

lvl limit 160 could be fun too ^^ I'm tired off only having bbh builds.

lvl limit 160 could be fun too ^^ I'm tired off only having bbh builds. I'd like to see some good old demon slayer action.

Ok I have to post this.. Ive gone trough all the top hb lists and there is no 180/200 servers with ek:1 High/ med exp, at least none with english speaking ppl.. So I hope whenever this update comes make as neme1.. if you dont.. make it as close as possible... because I know ppl (also myself) wants to play hb just like neme1 was and there is no possibility for that anywhere else, which is why neme1 was so popular server.

- Ruutu

i just want the exp increase a little,and IG pit back. i could care less bout drop rate, and the lvl.