This Is Completely Idiotic!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Now, mind you, i had MANU items on still full/near to full endurance and a bbh was easily stripping it. This HAS TO STOP. If this doesnt catch your attention, i dont kno what will.

So, LOWER THE FREAKIN' STRIP % PLEASE.... Thankyou...

Guest kay0

:blink: My god! At least now the admins have no reason not to at LEAST look into this.

they wont look into it until next month. :)

Nah, deleting blizz and bbh wouldnt help. Battle hammers are almost the same affect (stripping wise...) as BBH (at this moment).

I agree w/ anything nimda says ! :P

:blink: My god! At least now the admins have no reason not to at LEAST look into this.

they wont look into it until next month. :)

Nah, deleting blizz and bbh wouldnt help. Battle hammers are almost the same affect (stripping wise...) as BBH (at this moment).

deleting bbh might help actually...

when int was max lvl 140, there was no bbh, only bh...

Bbh was addedfor 180 server

I know that king...(i've played hb since the beginning..)

But many noobs keep saying to remove bbh AND BLIZZ... it wouldnt help to remove bbh and blizz partly because, no blizz would disable mages from the ability of inflicting mass dmg (as they should be able to), and as for removing bbhs, wars would feel cheated if only bbhs were deleted.

Thus again, leads to my suggestion of ...

LOWERING THE STRIPP % !!!!!!!

I know that king...(i've played hb since the beginning..)

But many noobs keep saying to remove bbh AND BLIZZ... it wouldnt help to remove bbh and blizz partly because, no blizz would disable mages from the ability of inflicting mass dmg (as they should be able to), and as for removing bbhs, wars would feel cheated if only bbhs were deleted.

Thus again, leads to my suggestion of ...

LOWERING THE STRIPP % !!!!!!!

Yes, blizz is needed: put a 140 war vs 140 mage, mage using meteor. Mage can win, but the match goes in favor to the war.

Between bh and bbh there is not much difference, only bbh's striping power and a lil damage on the side. If u remove bbh alone, and stick to bh, things will be really balanced.

I think you all are a lot more likely to get some action if you ask for something in the appropriate way.

Being condescending, demanding and disrespectful, won't get anything done. I know farjat and i know what

motivates him to fix something...and it isn't being talked to the way some players talk to him.

When you say "admins" you might as well say farjat and sexy.

Hunter,

We did post about this issue (on the suggestions forum 2-3 days ago) and we still got no remark from farjat or sexy. We know they're probably busy, so I decided to take the time to post screenshots of the matter, and post in General so that farjat and sexy could see this issue and determine what they will do. I, we, did not demand anything, we are simply questioning the fact that we have been on this issue for the past few weeks and still no answers.

I dont have no SS or anything but the other day i was para and had only gold armor on and 3-4 BH's was hitting me only my plate leggings ever stripped on me :\ I think BH's strip may be fine now just like mages MASS damage blizz is fine now if they lowered strip foget about stripping high dex players EVER

Yeah stop whining and complaining and crying like you accuse me of all the time.

Get over the strip% crybaby, keep your inventory on, have all it in the same place, as you loose a piece click it back on real quick. I fought BBH's on my War and I would loose piece of armor quickly but I could click back on by walking peace mode around him real quick and slapping it all back on and fighting him more. Low dex its easy to hit em too.

By reading what you both had just said, i have concluded you both are blind. (look at the ss's, or go play on a MAGE and see how easily it strips).

So many noobs in the server now...

// offtopic

how do you put the watch there tdot? :D

easy way, press f12 and put it in the corner. Blocks a small amount of the screen, but you can see the time. All you really need to see is the seconds