Sign in to follow this  
TDot

This Is Completely Idiotic!

// offtopic

how do you put the watch there tdot? :D

easy way, press f12 and put it in the corner. Blocks a small amount of the screen, but you can see the time. All you really need to see is the seconds

yes yes, that's what I do, but I thought there was another way like the screens :D

// offtopic

how do you put the watch there tdot? :D

easy way, press f12 and put it in the corner. Blocks a small amount of the screen, but you can see the time. All you really need to see is the seconds

yes yes, that's what I do, but I thought there was another way like the screens :D

That timer is automatically set when you take a Screen Shot. It is not something you can "add" in your screen.

By reading what you both had just said, i have concluded you both are blind. (look at the ss's, or go play on a MAGE and see how easily it strips).

So many noobs in the server now...

any way its just the same as HBUSA atm is it not or maby bugged??!?!?!? call me noob i dont care i saw the SS if its lowerd any how it will corrupt what aready is hard PVP warr vs warr now is anyway. your a MAGE RUNNNNNNNNNNN :ph34r:

By reading what you both had just said, i have concluded you both are blind. (look at the ss's, or go play on a MAGE and see how easily it strips).

So many noobs in the server now...

any way its just the same as HBUSA atm is it not or maby bugged??!?!?!? call me noob i dont care i saw the SS if its lowerd any how it will corrupt what aready is hard PVP warr vs warr now is anyway. your a MAGE RUNNNNNNNNNNN :ph34r:

Go play a mage against a BBH war and say that again. :glare:

To Farjat:

Thanks so much for trying to work on it! If you can't figure out how, well, we'll get over it eventually. :rolleyes:

sry guys but why dont put blizz without frezz , what do u think that can be good eh ? ... stop cry and play...

PD: HOW WE CAN CHECK YOUR ARMORS ENDURANCE ... MAYBE THEY WAS ENDU 100 OR 50 HOW WE CAN KNOW ?

sry guys but why dont put blizz without frezz , what do u think that can be good eh ? ... stop cry and play...

PD: HOW WE CAN CHECK YOUR ARMORS ENDURANCE ... MAYBE THEY WAS ENDU 100 OR 50 HOW WE CAN KNOW ?

Hard to guess what weapon this guy is using :glare:

Sor- the "legendary" bbh user from elvine...

Okay, first of all...

Blizz with no freeze? ROFL. no thanks.

Second of all...

"stop crying and play"

Rofl, you dont see the dilema here?

sor- you truely are one in a million. (really stupid, that is.)

Hunter,

We did post about this issue (on the suggestions forum 2-3 days ago) and we still got no remark from farjat or sexy. We know they're probably busy, so I decided to take the time to post screenshots of the matter, and post in General so that farjat and sexy could see this issue and determine what they will do. I, we, did not demand anything, we are simply questioning the fact that we have been on this issue for the past few weeks and still no answers.

nope...didnt mean you, TDot sorry if you thought i did

actually lucanesti youre wrong

youre using hbportal.net to calculate your hp and that site is wrong

hp formula is different here

your chars max hp is 481 lol

easy kill

Fine, lower the dex a little bit more for 25 more points in vit.

With PFM 500+ hp if more than needed with the low magic damage here. And warriors getting up close have to fear being rediculously stripped and being beatin to death.

Flameberg and 200 dex would probally loose.

Fine, lower the dex a little bit more for 25 more points in vit.

With PFM 500+ hp if more than needed with the low magic damage here. And warriors getting up close have to fear being rediculously stripped and being beatin to death.

Flameberg and 200 dex would probally loose.

Flam's also have a lower hit% on people, (possibly) making it even more likely that the flam war would lose. Which is the exact reason I would never make a flam war for eking. :sleep:

Even with low damage here, I'm sure a decent mage who knows how to time well could take 500 hp down quite easly. The regens will be low, so it wont take too long until the warr is hitting the pots, and really, wont last too long. I'd give at max 3 pfa (with a decent mage... and I'm not talking about anyone with blizz).

With PFM and this low damage, not to mention the warrior having 20x more stamina than the mage. Just stopping to GSR is time for 3 crits. Which would probally strip atleast once.