Sign in to follow this  
TDot

This Is Completely Idiotic!

With PFM and this low damage, not to mention the warrior having 20x more stamina than the mage. Just stopping to GSR is time for 3 crits. Which would probally strip atleast once.

That's the first comment in a while that's even remotely related to the topic of this thread:

Strip rate of bbh.

With PFM and this low damage, not to mention the warrior having 20x more stamina than the mage. Just stopping to GSR is time for 3 crits. Which would probally strip atleast once.

well, any player with a brain would have a couple pgp's

As I said, any decent mage.

Well, those runs out quite quickly, atleast if you are fighting alot. And it takes time to search those too.

Anyways the point was that its no problem to just gsr yourself as a mage, but it sucks when some1 crits you naked while you do that! So the stamina ain't the only problem. Even if you got pgps, mage gets quickly naked when you start to cast spells and shoot your enemies, which is absolutely freacking lame.

Well, those runs out quite quickly, atleast if you are fighting alot. And it takes time to search those too.

Anyways the point was that its no problem to just gsr yourself as a mage, but it sucks when some1 crits you naked while you do that! So the stamina ain't the only problem. Even if you got pgps, mage gets quickly naked when you start to cast spells and shoot your enemies, which is absolutely freacking lame.

i know, isnt being a warrior awesome?

Bump this, I repent of what I've said before. This is (as the title says) completley idiotic. 3 crits, and I'm naked (lvl 84 mage, so nothing on the head) and thats soon after I repaired.

This is almost at the point that I wont play until its fixed.

Yeah, thats one of the things that HAS to get fixed. its basicly impossible for a mage to play (despite my earlier comments) without armor breaking in under 5 minutes.