Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Some Changes

Guest kay0

Umm.... so the past few weeks the elvine warriors got free exp? and now the pit is now gone?

Very intersting.

Here are my few thoughts;

This is un-fair, this just ruined the 'balance' all of you guys always cry about.

"why is this un-balancing?"

Well, the past few weeks, ELVINE warriors had santa costumes and sat in Ice Golems, while us Aresden mages and wars, couldn't do a single thing, since IB was over-run by elvines w/ santa costumes. This is not balancing anything out, now that most Elvine wars are about lvl 100+, Ares mages and wars have to suffer, for a bunch of idiots buying santa costumes and passing it out?.

Not everybodies build is Mage or War, so this was a horrible decision, please re-consider deleting ice golem pit.

Stop being so one-sided, think of what the other side has to say, don't just go on what one town says, this isn't a one town game, this involves both towns, not just elvines. I'm 100% sure the elvs would think the same thing if this has happened to them, having 5-7 ares wars on 24/7 training in both IG pits.

I was looking forward on lvling in IG pit w/ a friend or myself, since I can use swords and can amp myself.

But now, I guess i'll sit at scorp pit untill, i'm high enough to go somewhere else.

------------------------------------------

Crying gets people what they want, that's pretty sad. It's sad how you give in to those who cry so easily.

So, here I shall cry: Please delete all exps and items that came from Ice Golems, I know this is nearly impossible, but I will cry like the rest of the Elvs are doing. Hopefully the admins will do it, since I'll make 100 topics about it and make polls, so other little kids can cry w/ me.

Elvs cry when they have too much, cry even more when they have too little, what next? fix drop rate please? i'm not getting anything? quit your b!t**ing please.

Igs gone? wtf :lol: :lol:

Crap thats how i got nuts to 118 in 2 dyas!!!! :lol: :lol:

Ice Golem Pit In Icebound habe been disabled

Santas Have been deleted and disabled

thx

lovely..

but this casthack prevention thingy of yours is really annoying, are you ever gonna remove it?

yeah i dont disagree with the removal of IG pit but...

we have like 50 elvs that are 110+ cuz theye owned the IG pits the past couple weeks

now we ares are low level still and they are all high off IGs

yeah im gonna be in scorps for awhile too...im getting sick of looking at scorps already...

i have played both towns and this has become obvious to me:

elvine is easy mode.

yeah im gonna be in scorps for awhile too...im getting sick of looking at scorps already...

i have played both towns and this has become obvious to me:

elvine is easy mode.

Ditttttto :lol:

Guest kay0

We Bought tHe Santa and nw gone 18k .. Gm should pay us back~.

No, you change your contents so you could buy it, you did something illegal.

Instead of an award, you should be punished.

ROFLMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Agreed 95% :excl:

This is the first time I've agreed with you kay0. You're 100% right on this. :sleep:

As for IG pit being gone, yes, I'll miss it, but I'll get over it and so will the rest of elvine. Farjat just killed the future training pit of my bmage though. :lol:

Now that 90% of elvine had the chance to take advantage of this, it gets taken away. Really unfair to aresden, farjat.

It wouldn't have been any better had they left it, Elv would have just continued to take advantage of it, and get even farther ahead on average.

Very true. I mean, what, would aresden just suddenly take the pits over if IGs came back? I don't think so. Aresden players have found other places to train, and now it seems that Elvine players will have to do that now too.

OMG..... Stop Bitching PLease.

Everytopic is Bithc about this and Bitch about that.

Please stop. IG pit is Gone. I Never even Got there to Train. Big Fat Hairy Deal. It's Done. Get over it.Thanks.

Guest kay0

OMG..... Stop Bitching PLease.

Everytopic is Bithc about this and Bitch about that.

Please stop. IG pit is Gone. I Never even Got there to Train. Big Fat Hairy Deal. It's Done. Get over it.Thanks.

No, I will not just get over it.

I say this for a fact, when a group of people cry together, they get what they want. So, I shall do the same and expect something to be done, this isn't fair. The decision was based one ONE towns decision, if you really want to just base it on ONE towns decision, please delete Aresden and change all Ares chars to Elv, so we can decide together. Not everybody feels the same as you Lewbowski, so don't just say 'get over it'.

It wouldn't have been any better had they left it, Elv would have just continued to take advantage of it, and get even farther ahead on average.

Very true. I mean, what, would aresden just suddenly take the pits over if IGs came back? I don't think so. Aresden players have found other places to train, and now it seems that Elvine players will have to do that now too.

That's totally un-true. Everytime I went to Ice golem pit in IB, there were 5-7 wars from STD guild and ARG guild w/ Santa's, NO MAGES.

There was no chance given for Ares to attempt to take it over, the decision was based on one towns crying.

If that was really what happens in the real world, I don't think we would be living now, there would be chaos, if one group of idiots just cry. They will always cry, if they have too little, or too much. That's how stupid they are.

Soon they will cry about another thing, I guarantee you that. Give it a few weeks, you will see a new crying topic from the same certain people.

They will find something new to cry about , and cry about it and hope that the admins do something, and the admins actually do it, so that's the pretty sad part.

Here to answer some of your comments that will be towards me.

"If you don't like it here, leave" I never said I didn't like it here, I'm just giving my opinion on what is going wrong.

If I didn't like it here, why am I still here after 2-3 years of playing?

I'm trying to make this a better place for both towns, not just one. This is not a one town game, otherwise, I wouldn't give a sh**.

"think in the other persons shoes"

Im not playing so im not from any town, my opinion is from what i see in forum.

From day 1 of nemesis 2 iv seen whining, every day there is some new problem with some one, as as far as i can see it, it wont stop until ppl change their attitud towards the server.

Deliting the ig pit and the santas, was done because it was just not what nemesis 2 is supposed 2 be. Nemesis 2 was made for more of and old school play, witch includes low exp training and basicaly every aspect of the game gone back to defult, like it was supposed to be!

OK next, you cant blame any one because elvine has more players, being ares or elv its a free choice of each player it was just a matter of chance that elvine had more players, same thin could have happened to ares. So if elvine controls the ig pit because they have more players its no ones fault, beacuse its part of the game, so you cant whine to gms that elvine controls the ig pits, because it was a ppls choice to be elvine!

so here your whinig because ig pit is gone and now elvine has higher leves, well one, you cant whine to gms since they had nothing to do with elvine having more, they just deleted the ig pit thats what they had to do, and two there is no reason why elivne should shaere the pit since its a war game.

And if gm would have given ares the ig pit for them self, now that would have been truly unfair, since elvine did nothing ilegal and the gms there would have been unfair since they would havegivven ares and un natural advantage, elvine is better right now because of a natural advantage.. THEY HAVE MORE PPL AND IT HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH GMS!

Also when farjat or other admins makes a desition, thay dont think in terms of towns, they think in terms of server, so if they see something in the server that should not be there they will deal with it, like ig pit and santas.

well i hope my point was clear enought

your making a big deal about 1's & 0's on a hard drive

HB is a game and it is supposed to be funny so have fun or quit playing because after all it is a GAME