Sign in to follow this  
Agustin

Another Rare

ok elvs win nemesis 3, good game bros!

wipe and restart lets go nemesis 4! =D

Nemesis 4: The age of Darkness?

We havn't even seen the Golden Dragon yet in this Golden Era that has only just started...

i like seeing drops! even when i dont get a shi t! ( the only drops i got is a mr21 leather and it was at a fg from a garden party :( , and a df10 from a clop ... very sad )

the weird was the efreet neck drop the 1st or 2nd week of the server.... but after a month we can finally see some rare weapons.

Elvs are hunting a lot more it seems imo. Even in low activity you find them in the "rare producing" pits.

Ares took the easy exp pit ( d2 CF ) while elvs go BF , IB , DC, etc.

Well is obvious that second drops are higher than first ones. You kill everything in ml and nothing drops, same as d4/toh3. Im getting soon the red bh. Wish me luck :D

first of all, it aint his..

second, believe me - i spend alot of time playing with this guys and he aint a puller. honest dude.

third - he aint pure either, where u get ur info from?

i really dun like to see all the fights and and cursing.. even if we're from enemy town.. we can still play/fight in a sporty-respectful way...

-Jess

Ask ulez. :) we chased him to mlm ulez parad blizz it many times and warrs crited, around 10 paras. Kept saying we sucks and at the mlm we parad it last time and satrt to dmg he pulled. In couple hours logged back. Chased him from areaden river side near toh. Remember that i told for Ray-Ban. One for who we dont waste time.

If guy just keep saying others they sucks, talks childis things and loses fight, i mean fair fight. Havent seen him since. That time he pulled.

How come every single time someone escapes from you guys, you call him a puller, sikness would rather get killed while running than go through the trouble of pulling his cable, get your facts straight.

Becaus player will dissapear after long dmg taken and running away, then u got problem to no way to escape u pull cable. thats simple. U can see when some pulls.. That pull happeend long time ago, just told it here coz saw him has some luck :)

i have pulled once but only because my game froze in middle of a battle and tht was when i was low level and i had no choice the game froze so if im a puller get evidence pls before u spray tht shit and tht SB isnt mine i just rock it now and again

SiKnEsS puller ? Ure kidding ? I don't think so. I play with him and we rather drop zem then pull. For all the efforts hunting us , yeah u guys deserver zem and EK. I don't mind that. Even him i believe. :D