Sign in to follow this  
Moha

A Way To Obtain A Used Special Magic Scroll

So we can have special magic spells for trade, i think its not ocol to always have them bound to chars

make it contris, donations, ask 100 zems

somethng to do it

im not saying to give free spells, just to allow you to trade your own spell, yes i meatn that Yremik

Edited by Moha

i dont really think mages should be charged big for being able to change their items...

i was thinking something like 200 contri or shit like that, like getting dk set lol

well, if its about to be done that improvment, my best con argument is: i wouldnt like to see unbalanced spells in server, that would mess the fight, should be something like one more option in the donation portion of the website, costing USD.

Look maynard, I know your point and I agree with it. But, making the spell as it is (bounded to the character) maintain the spells alocated in its own towns and keeps the balanced. I could already imagine: HF, 3 cancell and every UNBALANCING spell in same town. Maybe im incorrect, but that open an small frame door to unbalance totally the server... Most people that buy accounts (in this case, im taking in consideration mages that actually "trade" rare spells because that's the only way possible to do it) get it and just dont swap towns, stays in there.

My opinion: make it cost MORE than town change, like twice of it. Or even better, put a different price in every rare spell, following the "power of use" that this spell does have. And im (OFCOURSE) talking ONLY about spell remove and turnt into book.

Edited by gorefest

humm...

what your describe is what is happening now that chars are BOUND to it

ElementO was originaly ares , he was town transfered, so basicly if we allow this with the restriction to just use in 1 town, that would solve the probelm you just told ...

+1

When we won the sleep spell from the geemee event on elvine side, Squall/white told Gambler he must eat the spell on that char that very minute. Later the rules were explained and it turns out we just had to keep the spell "in elvine" and not only that specific char. GMs ofc wouldn't help us at that point, because that would involve them admitting they were wrong for a second. Having that spell stuck away on a char that no1 uses is really a shame. Warriors can change out rare weapons 100% of the time with 0 penalty. Makes no sense that mages are stuck with the rares spells "forever." However i think it should cost a good amount, either $ or some insane amount of majestics

i think its a good idea not gonna hurt anything. if ur worried about balance just make only in the characters own town. or just say *censored* that and make it tradeable

i think its a good idea not gonna hurt anything. if ur worried about balance just make only in the characters own town. or just say *censored* that and make it tradeable

+1 to el hombre chimichurri

The only thing that i point out is: town balance never was a fact in nemesis. But for the last 2 years elvine had the majority of players (people still argue that no... just log in both towns and stick in wh, marke a survey and you will agree), but still its an relatively "balanced server". Most of people dont exchange towns and stick in his respective towns because of the charge of 25$ for town transfer. Ofcourse there are people that make the transfer, but the charge asked for that its a barrier that dificult town unbalance situations. Make something like that to spells might solve it as well.

the truth is right now mages are at disadvantage.

maybe for the first time in hb nem history lol.

but still, we must always strive for better balance to allow game to be challange and not just impossible when 1 side dominate.

thats what makes great server. good balance and good challenge creates skilled community and enjoyable game.

what's the unbalance here, and what do you suggest to improve/restore balance?

shields stripping too fast(endu decrease is fine tough), you cant fight on long fights.

i dont know if its just me, but im getting more stun than i used to.

White i have already talked to you about this, im pretty sure most player agree on that,

btw i didnt seeyou comment on this suggestion can i have a respone about what you think , thx

just fast i will name major struggles that are for mages. i dont play mage but i kill them alot and these are easiest ways to kill them.

there are many active SB in game. if 2 sb show up (which happens alot) no mage can do anything but run and need invi from other players. usually tho this means death for the mage when someone is bumping/blocking.

stun rate seems high among all weapons. i dont know what affects this so i can't comment on how to fix. 1 solution is to play naked. with no PA you will never stun - always fly. thought this sound stupid its actually good tactic for getting away if you can sacrifice some hp.

many mages now resort to just spamming MIM everywhere. this isn't fun for gameplay. most warriors won't fight with mim on so will end the fight.

many activations in game. X is actually not so much worry. Ice is main problem for mage. the frozen mage is twice as easy to stun and bump to death.

i have feelings that the real solution is better connection. stun is mainly caused by glance hit (not full hit) for register of hit causing dmg, at lower rate because is hitting a moving target (the target is no longer in the space you hit). and bump is obviously because you try to move into spot but the server say that spot is taken.

maybe i not highlight every issue here, but some of the main ones for sure.

my opinion? if mages hate sb/ice so much, they should trade some of their items to take them away from warriors. server never trying been fruity, but how to stop people trying to get nice items when they want them?

mmm read again dude what u post no sense there ... why mages die ? is for dk set 7 k endu ... bh strip like hell and all got sbh / abh or bbh+3 +4 +5 there the problem , now war gots mr set like 63+ the time u try to broke mr / ma sets dk set on mage are fucikng striped and wast a lot mana , connection always works but most ppl dont have a good connection so all die :S , in a big fight always hae 2 sb ie xbaxe or xr ON its hard for a mage with no items fight (in my case), so go mages for pa tower and resist :wub:

just fast i will name major struggles that are for mages. i dont play mage but i kill them alot and these are easiest ways to kill them.

there are many active SB in game. if 2 sb show up (which happens alot) no mage can do anything but run and need invi from other players. usually tho this means death for the mage when someone is bumping/blocking.

stun rate seems high among all weapons. i dont know what affects this so i can't comment on how to fix. 1 solution is to play naked. with no PA you will never stun - always fly. thought this sound stupid its actually good tactic for getting away if you can sacrifice some hp.

many mages now resort to just spamming MIM everywhere. this isn't fun for gameplay. most warriors won't fight with mim on so will end the fight.

many activations in game. X is actually not so much worry. Ice is main problem for mage. the frozen mage is twice as easy to stun and bump to death.

i have feelings that the real solution is better connection. stun is mainly caused by glance hit (not full hit) for register of hit causing dmg, at lower rate because is hitting a moving target (the target is no longer in the space you hit). and bump is obviously because you try to move into spot but the server say that spot is taken.

maybe i not highlight every issue here, but some of the main ones for sure.

my opinion? if mages hate sb/ice so much, they should trade some of their items to take them away from warriors. server never trying been fruity, but how to stop people trying to get nice items when they want them?

Its the stun rate thats been changed. Nemesis is like playing in slow motion as it is. The stun rate being upped has already wrecked pvp harder than the timezones do. SBs being fruity in the game blows too. No idea how fruity servers like legion/korea can have 1-2 sbs and nemesis has 15.... retarded...