Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Helbreath Nemesis Test Server Is Officialy Open !

en espa?ol? si no es mucha molestia

ya que el traductor de google traduce muy mal.

gracias de antemano!

Edited by roca1985

White, I can't allocate any guild rank. I have Guild Master of course, but now im able to buy Guild Leader rank, in fact, bought 2 of its features, but I cant make anyone of my members carry Guild Leader tag.

HALP! :D

this test server lag the neme int i guess

Its not likely to be the cause of the lag, either way, we wont have it online for long, find bugs, report them, we fix, and we implement it.

one server doesnt lag the other. they are not on the same server.

Testserver is hosted on Argentina.

Pretend corpse should be disabled during Sleep spell, also i believe switching sets should be disabled.

suggestion taken in account and applied at version 5.32.002 :)

Take a look at http://test.helbreathnemesis.com what we've been updating and fixing, feel free test anything around !

Main items we DO give are Beholder neck and Sleep manuals (for testing these things ofcrouse !!) - don't ask for any other items ! this server is ONLY for TESTING, not for joy & fun !! TEST & make me tickets in ENGLISH plz !

For next update, please, PLEASE, enlarge exchange window for more items to be traded at the same moment.. it's about time.

ill say just split in 2 the exchange window and allow multitrade of 8

For next update, please, PLEASE, enlarge exchange window for more items to be traded at the same moment.. it's about time.

sounds nice...but anyways there should be a way to make it even bigger...ofc i know it must be freakin hard to code, but in some trades there are like 15 items included (when we trade rares/sets) so we need lots of slots while trading items...anyways 8 slots is still nice :D

Audioslave has coded the unlimited multitrade long time ago, but i dont know why it isnt applied

sounds nice...but anyways there should be a way to make it even bigger...ofc i know it must be freakin hard to code, but in some trades there are like 15 items included (when we trade rares/sets) so we need lots of slots while trading items...anyways 8 slots is still nice :D

no actually is the same. But more than 8 is already too much only 1/100 trades will be more than 8...

White can code anything. U just need to pull his Ego up!

GET NEW CLIENT 5.32.002 for testserver please./

no actually is the same. But more than 8 is already too much only 1/100 trades will be more than 8...

great job!

wish i had hb installed in my pc to play the testserver.. but i think i'm better off this way :D

anyways, im going to keep helping nemesis comunity from my possition, and of course, keep spamming this beautiful forum B)

lol farjat, pull me ego up haha, funny one :P

Anyyway, i'll schedule more trading space, probably we'll go for "unlimited" (limit will be like 20 items or something), we'll change trade dialog to wh dialog, Double dialogue will appear with items listed like in WH, when hover item you view details at the top like in WH... Need some thinking about this.

white u repaired the bug of guild? i cant see whit gm that.

taming its ready i lvling to 20% but dont like 3 hours training to 21% and nothing