Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Active Weap

On activate - no limit to critical hits. B)

For excemple - u can hit only 18 times criticals, but here u can do no limited critical hits only on active time :D.. Well is not wery powerfull weap, but is fun :D.

P.S.

can be like great sword damage, or less. And is inuf B)

Edited by Emke

pardon me if i've got the wrong idea.. but u wanna imagine xr/xb/xbaxe with unlimited crits?!

nop, a new activation weapon that gives you unlimited crits as the activation effect.

pardon me if i've got the wrong idea.. but u wanna imagine xr/xb/xbaxe with unlimited crits?!

nop, a new activation weapon that gives you unlimited crits as the activation effect.

So instead of having IE or Xelima effect, you just have unlimited crits as the effect. He doesn't mean ADD that to IE/Xelima weps, but create a NEW wep with this effect of infinite crits.

Sounds very interesting, I think it would be cool if the damage wasn't too high, and no higher than hammer/longsword crit range.

So instead of having IE or Xelima effect, you just have unlimited crits as the effect. He doesn't mean ADD that to IE/Xelima weps, but create a NEW wep with this effect of infinite crits.

Sounds very interesting, I think it would be cool if the damage wasn't too high, and no higher than hammer/longsword crit range.

The Dark black shadow sword is calling for its activation.

if damage isn't high it would be very nice :o.

what about how the sword is? it could have the same shape of the ice sword and xelima blade...and it could be orange, or

something like that :D :D...would be so cool!

Edited by martingroso

Should make it 1 handed weapon activate =P

Maybe falchion dmg? That's basicaly the same ideia of the mercenaries used to exist in sades (very long time ago). They used to have 1 handed weapons, like swords or axe; and used to have unlimited crits as well =D