Sign in to follow this  
kennychl

Preview Of Fury-of-thor

GBH+7???????? i so f***ing hate them..

Btw, are those vids old? Cause they can still summon guards in town poisoning some1..

I dont know when did them were recorded but, they were uploaded this year, like march.

GBH+7???????? i so f***ing hate them..

Btw, are those vids old? Cause they can still summon guards in town poisoning some1..

We removed Guards in Nemesis for some reason I can't remember, but I don't think HB USA or HB Korea removed them..

Tried to create an account, but seems like only korean resident can only register.

(From BiDam) Yea since they have a lot of players, +3 is a safe. After that will be way tough. He said Manu BBH200% there is stronger than here. Don't know how he define strong. And the SLEEP spell is diff too.

Tried to create an account, but seems like only korean resident can only register.

(From BiDam) Yea since they have a lot of players, +3 is a safe. After that will be way tough. He said Manu BBH200% there is stronger than here. Don't know how he define strong. And the SLEEP spell is diff too.

How is Sleep different? We tried to copy it exactly from what we know about HB Korea's version of it.

I know that in HB Korea if you use Sleep+Xelima weapon, it's a 1-hit kill, but White[GM] fixed that here easily. But maybe that changed in HB Korea, too...

Guards was because of ppl killing raids with mass guards, if there was 10 elvs at shop, and only 2 ares, the 2 ares would do mass guards, and atack with guards help

Or maybe fill lml/rlm entrance with guards, so who would enter would get killed instantly

SLEEP: You can't even put ur sets up or chug any pot, you are totally SLEEPING. I dont know how nemesis really work, never happened on me. But that's wat he told me.

Yea guard summoning is stupid. Ignore that.

SLEEP: You can't even put ur sets up or chug any pot, you are totally SLEEPING. I dont know how nemesis really work, never happened on me. But that's wat he told me.

That makes a lot more sense for the sleep spell, since it costs so much mana to cast.

Sleep is a longer lasting paralyze with first hit being doubled on nemesis. You can change sets, cast, and chug pots while slept here.

LOL I wouldn't mind paying 2000usd for those items in that server.... tottally worth it... and never gonna lose them...

People here spent 1/2 of that but with 1/5 of fun result!

Although probably ping is super hardcore.

I think they died a lot during abby too! Look at the players, hahahaha :D

Anyhow, hb korea is just a reference, nemesis here can do it too. Our GMs n staff has been doing great ;-)

About sleep, bring me prove that it works that way (-> be slept yourself in hb korea, video tape this, try equip items, shug pots, what ever that korea has and we don't).

If the prove is delivered, I will make the change to improve sleep to a more worthy spell.

From what I understood from the korean update, I didn't read anything related to that, or the translator didn't translate it correctly so I ignored it.

About sleep, bring me prove that it works that way (-> be slept yourself in hb korea, video tape this, try equip items, shug pots, what ever that korea has and we don't).

If the prove is delivered, I will make the change to improve sleep to a more worthy spell.

From what I understood from the korean update, I didn't read anything related to that, or the translator didn't translate it correctly so I ignored it.

Let me try getting an access >.< Not easy to get one account.