Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

Recall

Yeah, if the spell requires 10secs after damage to recall, it will make the SPELL far useless than the recall SCROLL, as recall SPELL needs extra 1 or 2 seconds (depending on the delay) to recall.

Recall Scroll - 10secs after damage + 0 secs casting (just double click it)

Recall Spell - 10secs after damage + 2secs casting

5 secs might be too long as the end result will be 7secs to recall, in my opinion.

What about 3 secs?

*Recall Spell - 3 secs after damage + 2 secs casting = 5secs to recall.

And we still need to consider on newbies that is coming lately. Noticed that there are new players coming in. Couldn't let them be free ek :(

recall changes only applicable on LvL180 ?

Will that be some problem on coding ?

Edited by kennychl

Make spell and scroll both 10 sec before can be used/casted

This means scroll is better then recall spell. But scroll takes in 1 place so its ur choice if u want to carry 1 less potion or choose to cast the spell but then it takes 2 sec instead of instant (and with the 10 sec after hit)

and only do this in lv 180 or so, because else its even harder as goldie.

And we still need to consider on newbies that is coming lately. Noticed that there are new players coming in. Couldn't let them be free ek :(

A truly new player is going to die no matter what, its a fact of life in this game. These players should try to not be alone and try to find someone that is willing to teach them the ropes of the game. Players need to be willing to learn how to play this game because there's no rainbows, sunshine, and lollipops in this game.

So no, it will apply to everyone because its easier. If they don't get used to it as goldies, once they get to 180 they find "wtf? I can't recall anymore? when did this happen?"

its the best spell for you perhaps

for me it isnt

Didn't u just activate your mer.shield and recalled?

Topic:

I would still prefer to let those goldies to have the advantage of instant recall. And 3secs after recall to be implemented lvl180. To prevent some lame ek / feeder, and control the whole ek system.

its the best spell for you perhaps

for me it isnt

Didn't u just activate your mer.shield and recalled?

Topic:

I would still prefer to let those goldies to have the advantage of instant recall. And 3secs after recall to be implemented lvl180. To prevent some lame ek / feeder, and control the whole ek system.

in the latest 3 months i have just played once, so no it isnt me

you will notice whenever im using maynard or gamny , trust me ;)

pls dont add delay to recall in town

its already a pain to recall 10 times before u reach ur desired portal ...

It'd be delayed only if u get hit...not always.

Yeah, but only when you have been hit. So.. if you are attacked by someone, he hits you, you need to wait 3-10secs before you can recall. Just like recall scrolls work now.

Yeah, if the spell requires 10secs after damage to recall, it will make the SPELL far useless than the recall SCROLL, as recall SPELL needs extra 1 or 2 seconds (depending on the delay) to recall.

Recall Scroll - 10secs after damage + 0 secs casting (just double click it)

Recall Spell - 10secs after damage + 2secs casting

5 secs might be too long as the end result will be 7secs to recall, in my opinion.

What about 3 secs?

*Recall Spell - 3 secs after damage + 2 secs casting = 5secs to recall.

man, u don't have to add time when casting recall, an example:

if i need 10 secs without being hit to be able to recall, i can start casting recall when there are 3 secs left, so i finish casting recall when 10 secs happened, so u don't have to add "+2 secs casting".

PD: 10 seconds ftw.

Edited by martingroso

I doubt this will get ever changed. Lets all abuse recall. :) Sooner or later everyone will want to remove/fix it.

Only if you want ppl to stop playing ;). Make zem available at shop and ppl will stop recalling :lol:

I doubt this will get ever changed. Lets all abuse recall. :) Sooner or later everyone will want to remove/fix it.

Only if you want ppl to stop playing ;). Make zem available at shop and ppl will stop recalling :lol:

Maybe there will be some actions, when we have 20 players online :)

We're discussing it in the Staff Room.

Sorry, didn't realize my last post got deleted.