Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

1 Thing

Activations should give a cooldown on the item, insted of players. I can't raid aresden anymore cus everytime i go I get ice'd 3-4 times in a row. Aint fun to play like that.

What u guys think?

i dont think its a good idea cuz you will remove a powerfull weppon from mages.. but i know what you mean some skills could be nice if they had a cooldown

it's the way the game was made. live with it.

That must be the single most stupid comment i have heard in these forums (and thats saying alot). ESPECIALLY since exp has been moderated, medusa sword is off the droplist and barrack have been altered etc.

If you want the game "the way it was made", u have no business here...

And to FFW...

Why?

I'm looking for a mature and INTELLIGENT discussion here. Not everyone has to agree with me, but if you are 12 or have an IQ below 30, turn around and leave.

I agree that the cooldown could be lowered then to like 5 mins or something, otherwise it would make them to weak.

Also sry for posting this in the wrong section.

/Zoul

It is a part of the game. Every single character above lvl 80 i mean has a speciel activation to use if they have such an ite.

Your not the only elvine in here, your probely just playing the wrong time.

I like it as it is.. You just gotta run run..

By cooldown I mean that, for example, a xelima weapon, when activated and used, it cant be activated again for x minutes, regardless of who has it.

Now the settings are that a new person can use it once the activation ends, so that people can pass it to a friend and they can activate the same item.

Seriously, its ridiculous being chased for 15-20 mins frozen and not being able to do a thing about it but run and hoping not to get stunned, use an invi pot and hide. Cus when activation ends, it just starts again with someone else cus the item was passed and so on... and so on.... and so on... and so on.... ... ... .. .

But thats just my opinion.

Juno, I dont understand what u mean with 1 person activating 5-6 times in a row, the item still has its "cooldown" or "recharge time" or whatever u want to call the period of time between activations.

Ares should like this suggestion, u are always complaining about hwarang using xel every 2 mins haha

Oh i c. althou not so different from how it is now. only difference is u pass the item to someone else = +10 secs for transfer :P

and other guy that gets it still has his crits left lol

but sure, keep timer on player aswell

Dear Rafa:

Your idea appeals to logic and common sense. A the first halogen lamps that once you go out to wait for it to cool to re-ignite, no matter who has the lamp is always law (do not think anyone understand what I mean).

But how can you expect people will agree if they kill your own mother to get an ek and not to mention the inability to use an item, even bought, a few times to feel more pro

Dear Rafa:

Your idea appeals to logic and common sense. A the first halogen lamps that once you go out to wait for it to cool to re-ignite, no matter who has the lamp is always law (do not think anyone understand what I mean).

But how can you expect people will agree if they kill your own mother to get an ek and not to mention the inability to use an item, even bought, a few times to feel more pro

Respect

nah, because when people pass they risk losing their item. look at the history of this game and you will see how many times item was passed to wrong person, passed to person w/o zem and dies, dropped instead of pass and you will realize its good. You have more chance of getting a xel rapier by someone passing it to you by mistake then you do getting it as a drop (based off HB user history.. lol).

Edited by Cleanser

Dear Rafa:

I understand what you mean, Mari!

nah, because when people pass they risk losing their item. look at the history of this game and you will see how many times item was passed to wrong person, passed to person w/o zem and dies, dropped instead of pass and you will realize its good. You have more chance of getting a xel rapier by someone passing it to you by mistake then you do getting it as a drop (based off HB user history.. lol).

You have a good point there, Cleanser, but most of the older players now are (I think) more careful with it than before.

That being said, yes, some of the newer (and a few older) players could still make those mistakes, causing the item to be lost to that guild. :P

However, I DO like the idea, because even if someone has 2 XR's and 2 IE's in their bag, they still only have 18 crits (at 180), and how often will they be able to re-crit within 20 minutes?

(P.S. - Moved to the correct forum)

Here we are talking about common clumsyness (if thats even a word lol), which imo seems a bit far fetched. Ofc there is a risk when u pass an item, but seriously, invi, stand still for 2 secs, check the name in give/exchange box that pops up when u drag the item to someone else, and done. Its not rocket science :P

Im talking about game mechanics, about preventing abusive behavior and making the game as balanced as possible. Cus frankly, these are good items and should be able to change the outcome of the fight yes, but what makes them so powerful is ALL about timing it right, when someone is pfa, paralyzed etc. The way it is now, its no that important.

Failed?

nps

pass it to the left ;)

peace

/Zoul

Maybe it isn't rocket science. Still, it happens and even if it happens once it is a big deal. Perun went to safe zone and miss passed a xelima rapier to an elv (so xelima rapier changed towns) that's a pretty big deal. I know the old korean guild dropped ice sword while trying to pass. I am sure it has happen many more times. If your idea was implemented 2 years ago, elvine wouldn't have a xel rapier because Perun would never have passed it.

2 weeks ago koreans activated me xelima, i just ran, when it was over, they pass it, but i knew who had it, so when he stoped, i blized him and he droped xr cuz he got flied, i couldnt get it because i started getting critted, but if i wasnt alone they wouldnt have xr now, passing it is a clear risk, if u know who used it previous, atacking that person can get u a very good iten

2 weeks ago koreans activated me xelima, i just ran, when it was over, they pass it, but i knew who had it, so when he stoped, i blized him and he droped xr cuz he got flied, i couldnt get it because i started getting critted, but if i wasnt alone they wouldnt have xr now, passing it is a clear risk, if u know who used it previous, atacking that person can get u a very good iten

totally agree. and unless you are alone, if x is activated that person automatically becomes the target of every one, and if you use teamplay and intelligence you can kill him if you are not heavily outnumbered.

for example a person activates a X weapon. but usually right before that that person is amped. so the only thing you have to do is to run around and 10 secs before the activation runs out just spamm blizz/click him and thats that. you will see how easily people dies when they activate, because they are usually more focussed on critting than chugging.

Oh i c. althou not so different from how it is now. only difference is u pass the item to someone else = +10 secs for transfer :P

and other guy that gets it still has his crits left lol

but sure, keep timer on player aswell

your crits comment is correct and noted.

Trust me man, its been going on like that since the dawn of hb international. And even in nemesisII b4 anyone had any items. The arg guild would pass around activation and use them on everyone all the time. Wasnt so nice to be aresden back in the day, we know how u feel. + hawrang has never killed anyone without an activation and look at the eks they got.