Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

M.shield Wand

Suggesting that we raise the str requirement for m.shield wand to 130. Mages are already stacked enuff in this server no reason to make them near invincible vs any 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 2. The population of the server is too low and the people are too chicken most of the time to have m.shield wand saving everyone. This is a good idea and i know a lot of ppl agree with me. LETS SEE SOME SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!

and earlier ppl were asking for almost same but 100 mag ...

m shield should be a mage item and wars shouldnt mshielding in fights..

that not my point its just what i do remember )))

for me is ok to use m shield for all classes.

I love high str for mshield wand but pls make it 100str to use. Would make the bmage build more equal to mages :)

yeah, 100str

Indeed 100 str would be better. Gives bmages some kind of advantage as well. Instead of just being the same kind of char just with less vit.

I think they're just lowering the PA on it, so instead of like 30%, it goes to 10%.

30% is too high.

idk man, i just hope they rise DK GS dmg, its so lame..

100 str for m.shield is AWSOME, bmages, pure tankers and all wars can use it...and mages (that are already overpowered), can't use it.

its just a GREAT idea! :)

100 str + 100 mag to use it would be nice LOL

only platemages/batlemages will be able to use it (and they are the ones with low defence and low vit).

of course if it asks for 100 str and 100 mag it should be still giving 30% pa :P.

what do u guys think?

only platemages/batlemages will be able to use it (and they are the ones with low defence and low vit).

of course if it asks for 100 str and 100 mag it should be still giving 30% pa :P.

what do u guys think?

Yeah this would be fair...

yeah i agree, a mage should not be able to use the mshield/tower to its full potential, it's simply not fair

100 str would be fine, though i guess lowering the PA would work as well.

i think doing this would make DF necks have some more value, and would be used more overall.

what do u guys think?

spare a thought for the 200str 50mag warrs dude :P

what do u guys think?

spare a thought for the 200str 50mag warrs dude :P

200 str 50 mag wars with dk set + mshield + tower are untouchable, if they don't have 200 dex they have high vit...

100 str + 100 mag to use FTW.

dont know, i dont like that 100 mag cause warrs would have less def than bmages =s

bmages are for killing ppl, not for tanking or pvm, and if u take out mshield from pure mages and warrs, bmages would have a huge advantage..

This has been suggested tens of times. Nothing happened. Not really worth even discussing.

Thats like complaining about ur gov't without voting... Gotta keep on em about stuff like this. Cuz m.shield is stupid strong.

dont know, i dont like that 100 mag cause warrs would have less def than bmages =s

bmages are for killing ppl, not for tanking or pvm, and if u take out mshield from pure mages and warrs, bmages would have a huge advantage..

Wars got more vit and dex than bmages, bmage/pmage is the most weak class, low vit and low dex.

I still think 100 str and 100 mag to use would be the best requirements.

Wars got more vit and dex than bmages, bmage/pmage is the most weak class, low vit and low dex.

I still think 100 str and 100 mag to use would be the best requirements.

orrrr it could simply be weaker, so that the real tanking can be left to characters that are BUILT FOR TANKING.

Makes sense right? The only thing different is the cool kids who whip out their mshield wands can no longer have time to type "lol" while getting hit by -1's when they're paralyzed.

No requirements, just a much weaker item. It's too powerful for how common it is.

good point. Would be better if it were just nerfed down. But if it doesnt help enuff for ppl to stop using it wont really matter. At least with str/mag requirements it takes it out of the hands of 30 str mages and 150+ vit wars.

A tanker lvl 180 can tank with out m shield, thats not a problem.

No, a BBH 50mag isnt a tanker.

I haven even seen goldies tanking/hunting TW with no problem at all.

We have an idea of what to do.

Anyways, i dont know any mage who stay to fight and doesnt die even with tower+mshield (im not talking 1:1). I find it more annoying on wars, where 8 wars miss their hits a lot and when they hit they do a -1