Sign in to follow this  
silvergold

Armor Attribution

Armor Attribution

Note: All armor attributions do not apply when dealing with monsters, only with other human players.

Anti-Physical (AP) Also known as as Defense Ratio (DR)

Anti Physical armor makes the wearer harder to be hit by physical weapons. This does not raise the defense points of your armor, but makes you harder to hit. 2 AP points is equal to 1 extra point of DEX (only counts for evading attacks not your own accuracy).

Magic-Resistance (MR)

Magic-Resistance armor makes the wearer less prone to be hit by magic attacks. To really see any difference, you need to have at least 180 MR points with all your armor combined.

HP Recovery (HP)

Recovers your HP more by the % value of the armor. Ex: 21% HP recovery hauberk with 50 VIT would make you gain health points by 21% more at a time.

MP Recovery (MP)

Recovers your MP more by the % value of the armor. Ex: 42% MP recovery Leather Armor with 100 MAG would make you gain mana points by 42% more at a time.

Magic Absorbtion (MA)

Magic Absorbtion armor will absorb magic attacks directly into the armor, so the wearer will take less damage.*Note* MA armor does stack based on how much of it you have on total with all your armor %'s combined.Ex: You get hit -100 magic damage but your armor is 50% MA, you only take 50 damage.

Physical Absorbtion (PA)

Physical Absorbtion armor will absorb physical attacks directly into the armor, so the wearer will take less damage.*Note* PA does not stack. Ex: You have different pieces of PA on, whatever piece of armor that is hit. The % on that armor reduces the damage based on the % and armor type.Ex: You get hit -40 physical damage but your armor is 21% PA, you will only take 32 damage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the Armor Attribution showing upstair,

100% Working On Helbreathnemesis International Server ?

Armor Attribution

Note: All armor attributions do not apply when dealing with monsters, only with other human players.

Anti-Physical (AP) Also known as as Defense Ratio (DR)

Anti Physical armor makes the wearer harder to be hit by physical weapons. This does not raise the defense points of your armor, but makes you harder to hit. 2 AP points is equal to 1 extra point of DEX (only counts for evading attacks not your own accuracy).

Magic-Resistance (MR)

Magic-Resistance armor makes the wearer less prone to be hit by magic attacks. To really see any difference, you need to have at least 180 MR points with all your armor combined.

HP Recovery (HP)

Recovers your HP more by the % value of the armor. Ex: 21% HP recovery hauberk with 50 VIT would make you gain health points by 21% more at a time.

MP Recovery (MP)

Recovers your MP more by the % value of the armor. Ex: 42% MP recovery Leather Armor with 100 MAG would make you gain mana points by 42% more at a time.

Magic Absorbtion (MA)

Magic Absorbtion armor will absorb magic attacks directly into the armor, so the wearer will take less damage.*Note* MA armor does stack based on how much of it you have on total with all your armor %'s combined.Ex: You get hit -100 magic damage but your armor is 50% MA, you only take 50 damage.

Physical Absorbtion (PA)

Physical Absorbtion armor will absorb physical attacks directly into the armor, so the wearer will take less damage.*Note* PA does not stack. Ex: You have different pieces of PA on, whatever piece of armor that is hit. The % on that armor reduces the damage based on the % and armor type.Ex: You get hit -40 physical damage but your armor is 21% PA, you will only take 32 damage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the Armor Attribution showing upstair,

100% Working On Helbreathnemesis International Server ?

I think only PA shield and saphire, plat rings dont work, other stuff working perfectly.

huh

i'm pretty sure everything does work with monsters

im hope so ...

but i want double confirm, cause some old player say to me ,

PA no 100% work and Helm stats no 100% work too

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

i'm pretty sure PA does work (except rings and capes, not sure about gem and shields), except it doesn't stack like everything else does

we wait for GM aswer =)

kekeke

:wub: :wub: :wub:

i'm pretty sure PA does work (except rings and capes, not sure about gem and shields), except it doesn't stack like everything else does

PA on Magin Sapphires works.

PA on rings does not exist.

PA on Armors (Helm, Chest, Hauberk, Legs) DOES work - but not like MA. (If an Admin wants to explain how that works, go ahead. If not, just know that it DOES work.)

PA on Capes does NOT work, because capes are never damaged.

~ Information as of August 2, 2010 for HB Nemesis.

Just for ask.

If you have diferent pa items on you. I know that doent stuck, but depends where you was hitting? or it takes the high% part?

Ex: if i have pa berk18, pa hoses 9, pa helm 12 it could be any of this %?? or 18%?

PA on Magin Sapphires works.

PA on rings does not exist.

PA on Armors (Helm, Chest, Hauberk, Legs) DOES work - but not like MA. (If an Admin wants to explain how that works, go ahead. If not, just know that it DOES work.)

PA on Capes does NOT work, because capes are never damaged.

~ Information as of August 2, 2010 for HB Nemesis.

PA on Armors (Helm, Chest, Hauberk, Legs) DOES work is fine,

cause im just want to know that item 100% is working enuff .. *(that 4 armor is so important)

Thank YOu Jing[GM]

Love you

Just for ask.

If you have diferent pa items on you. I know that doent stuck, but depends where you was hitting? or it takes the high% part?

Ex: if i have pa berk18, pa hoses 9, pa helm 12 it could be any of this %?? or 18%?

As far as I know:

When some1 hit you physically, you get hit on one of your armors (durability discrease)

The armor the opponent hits, the stats is used on it:

- If you get hit on your pa18 hauberk, you get 18% less dmg

- If you get hit on your pa 9 hose, you get 9% less dmg

I have no idea how this is calculated on what armor your opponent hits you, but I guess this is random.

This means PA does not stack.

To make things clear:

PA cape doesnt work because cape cannot be hit.

PA ring (if it exist, I thought sapphire ring or something) cannot be hit either.

MA and DR stacks. So thats why it works on all items.

Fix me if im wrong, this is as far as I always know.

As far as I know:

When some1 hit you physically, you get hit on one of your armors (durability discrease)

I have no idea how this is calculated on what armor your opponent hits you, but I guess this is random.

To make things clear:

PA ring (if it exist, I thought sapphire ring or something) cannot be hit either.

From what I know, I think that's right.

plx explain how dr is different from defence point and what defence point does?

also, does this defence point stacking?

Edited by Juno_NH

plx explain how dr is different from defence point and what defence point does?

also, does this defence point stacking?

I'll let one of the Coders explain that one. :P

As far as I know:

To make things clear:

Sounds just about right. :)

Edited by technofreak

all stats STACK up (some with limit, some without !) except for PA.

What Nindax explains is "about right".

The hit "point" chosen (armor, berk, legs or helm) is random, but certain hitpoints have more chance to be hit (exact ratio's are NOT to be given out !)

PA is good if it's high PA and if it's on all armor pieces.

e.g.

Plate/chain/leather PA9%

Berk PA9%

Hose PA9%

Helm/full helm/wings/horns PA9%

Having those 4 pieces at 9% makes you actually have a "PA 9% set", because each piece is 9% (or above), you ALWAYS absorb 9% (or more)

having for example:

Plate/chain/leather PA36%

Berk PA36%

Hose PA36%

Helm/full helm/wings/horns PA36%

this means you have a PA 36% set ! (the best available), but ofcrouse it'll be extreemly rare and hard to get such a set !

another sample:

Plate/chain/leather PA18%

Berk PA21%

Hose PA27%

As you notice, the pa %'s are random/different, in this case your lowest piece is used as set-efenition, so I can say in this case you have a "pa 18% set", you will ALWAYS absorb 18% PA and sometimes even more.

To give an estimate of rarity/valueability to the items:

Plate has most chance to be hit, so should be most valueable.

Hose is next most hitted point, so should be valueable too.

Berk is next

Helm is final, so should be least valueable, though helms are very hard to get with PA stat

though this is only an estimate I make according to hit chance, other factors like drop-rarity and PA-stat-rarity also need to be taken in account.

------

explenation on DR:

DR is a stat on items, it stacks unlimited.

A player has a Defense Ratio, this Ratio is calculated using different aspects of the game.

In this Ratio there is your Dex (including dex from angels !) taken in account, item effects (Stone Golem Neck, Merien Neck, DF Neck), Armors/shields natural DR and last, but not least, the DR stats from your armors.

The difference between DR (defense ratio) and PA (physical absorbtion) is as next:

DR prevents you from being hit.

PA absorbs damage when you are being hit.

A player swings his weapon on you, then his attack ratio and your defense ratio are put into difficult calculations and formula's and finally compared.

If your DR is higher then the HP (hitting probability) of your enemy, you will defense, and he'll miss (no damage will appear).

If the enemy do succeeds to hit you, your PA will absorb (some) damage.

Something important to note: you CANNOT block enemy hits for 100% sure, even if your DR exceeds your enemy's HP, the enemy still has x% chance to hit you (means you have 100 - x% chance to block him) ! (exact success/fail ratio will NOT be revealed !)

so when people or portals talk about armour DF point it is infact talking about DR?

or is "df" (defence as its listed in hbnemportal) some sort of representation of the effectiveness of the armor with its natural combined dr/pa?

all stats STACK up (some with limit, some without !) except for PA.

What Nindax explains is "about right".

The hit "point" chosen (armor, berk, legs or helm) is random, but certain hitpoints have more chance to be hit (exact ratio's are NOT to be given out !)

PA is good if it's high PA and if it's on all armor pieces.

e.g.

Plate/chain/leather PA9%

Berk PA9%

Hose PA9%

Helm/full helm/wings/horns PA9%

Having those 4 pieces at 9% makes you actually have a "PA 9% set", because each piece is 9% (or above), you ALWAYS absorb 9% (or more)

having for example:

Plate/chain/leather PA36%

Berk PA36%

Hose PA36%

this means you have a PA 36% set ! (the best available), but ofcrouse it'll be extreemly rare and hard to get such a set !

another sample:

Plate/chain/leather PA18%

Berk PA21%

Hose PA27%

As you notice, the pa %'s are random/different, in this case your lowest piece is used as set-efenition, so I can say in this case you have a "pa 18% set", you will ALWAYS absorb 18% PA and sometimes even more.

To give an estimate of rarity/valueability to the items:

Plate has most chance to be hit, so should be most valueable.

Hose is next most hitted point, so should be valueable too.

Berk is next

Helm is final, so should be least valueable, though helms are very hard to get with PA stat

though this is only an estimate I make according to hit chance, other factors like drop-rarity and PA-stat-rarity also need to be taken in account.

------

explenation on DR:

DR is a stat on items, it stacks unlimited.

A player has a Defense Ratio, this Ratio is calculated using different aspects of the game.

In this Ratio there is your Dex (including dex from angels !) taken in account, item effects (Stone Golem Neck, Merien Neck, DF Neck), Armors/shields natural DR and last, but not least, the DR stats from your armors.

The difference between DR (defense ratio) and PA (physical absorbtion) is as next:

DR prevents you from being hit.

PA absorbs damage when you are being hit.

A player swings his weapon on you, then his attack ratio and your defense ratio are put into difficult calculations and formula's and finally compared.

If your DR is higher then the HP (hitting probability) of your enemy, you will defense, and he'll miss (no damage will appear).

If the enemy do succeeds to hit you, your PA will absorb (some) damage.

Something important to note: you CANNOT block enemy hits for 100% sure, even if your DR exceeds your enemy's HP, the enemy still has x% chance to hit you (means you have 100 - x% chance to block him) ! (exact success/fail ratio will NOT be revealed !)

+1

Thank you GMs

@Juno_NH: DF and DR are equal, just different name.

Most of the time if people talk about DF or DR, they talk about the same thing, which is just the Defense Ratio (DR) of the thing they indicate.

e.g. my armor's DR is 55 = my armor's DF is 55.

e.g. my stone neck is DF 35 = my stone neck is DR 35.

@MJ: There are 15 stat levels, 15 * 3 = 45, max level dropped is 13, 13 * 3 = 39.

So yes, you're right, i'm wrong, 39 is max PA/MA available in the game as a drop from a monster.