Sign in to follow this  
silvergold

Armor Attribution

@Juno_NH: DF and DR are equal, just different name.

Most of the time if people talk about DF or DR, they talk about the same thing, which is just the Defense Ratio (DR) of the thing they indicate.

e.g. my armor's DR is 55 = my armor's DF is 55.

e.g. my stone neck is DF 35 = my stone neck is DR 35.

@MJ: There are 15 stat levels, 15 * 3 = 45, max level dropped is 13, 13 * 3 = 39.

So yes, you're right, i'm wrong, 39 is max PA/MA available in the game as a drop from a monster.

So wait...then why do people do more damage on Knight armor than DK armor? Does DK armor have hidden PA in it?

Because if DF makes them miss, what makes them do less damage to DK armor?

Most of the time if people talk about DF or DR, they talk about the same thing, which is just the Defense Ratio (DR) of the thing they indicate.

@MJ: There are 15 stat levels, 15 * 3 = 45, max level dropped is 13, 13 * 3 = 39.

So yes, you're right, i'm wrong, 39 is max PA/MA available in the game as a drop from a monster.

So wait...then why do people do more damage on Knight armor than DK armor? Does DK armor have hidden PA in it?

maybe natural PA?

maybe natural PA?

yeah. each armor has a natural PA, as far as i know.

but i think it doesn't say anithing about this in the portal.

Each armor has a natural (hidden) amount of PA (enslisted at Nemesis Portal !!).

This Natural PA is counted ON TOP of your PA Stats from the armor !!

So, we know that is I have a PA 18% plate mail, I actually have 40% (natural PA) + 18% PA = 58% Pa !

NOTE: the natural PA + Stat PA CANNOT exceed 80% !!

If we look at nemesis portal:

Knight Plate Mail Natural PA: 42%

Dark Knight Plate Mail Natural PA: 55%

That's where the difference in amount of damage appears from, the natural PA of DK is higher, that's why DK is prefered over Knight armors ;)

Each armor has a natural (hidden) amount of PA (enslisted at Nemesis Portal !!).

This Natural PA is counted ON TOP of your PA Stats from the armor !!

So, we know that is I have a PA 18% plate mail, I actually have 40% (natural PA) + 18% PA = 58% Pa !

NOTE: the natural PA + Stat PA CANNOT exceed 80% !!

If we look at nemesis portal:

Knight Plate Mail Natural PA: 42%

Dark Knight Plate Mail Natural PA: 55%

That's where the difference in amount of damage appears from, the natural PA of DK is higher, that's why DK is prefered over Knight armors ;)

+1

THANK YOU THE INFORMATION