Sign in to follow this  
IcyMage

The Three Elemantal Neck

Hello, though about an idea for server "Power Necks" listen up :

Neck of Fire - Add an additional damage for fire spells as Mass Fire Strike

Neck of Lighting - Add an additional damage for lighting spells as Lighting Strike\Mass Magic Missle\Energy Strike.

Neck of Earth - Add an additional damage for earth spells as Earth Worm Strike\Earth Shock Wave

Neck of Ice - mages are already over power :)

well.... ??

Hello, though about an idea for server "Power Necks" listen up :

Neck of Fire - Add an additional damage for fire spells as Mass Fire Strike

Neck of Lighting - Add an additional damage for lighting spells as Lighting Strike\Mass Magic Missle\Energy Strike.

Neck of Earth - Add an additional damage for earth spells as Earth Worm Strike\Earth Shock Wave

Neck of Ice - mages are already over power :)

well.... ??

+1

I prefer boost the element, this way the necks will get more use.

My boost idea:

- Lightning: causes stun/electrified - chance to be "paralized" for 1 or 2 seconds while walking or running, effect disapears over time. Air Elemental Necklace would prevent stun status.

- Fire: causes Burn - hurts your health over time (like poison), effect disapears over time. Efreet Necklace would prevent burn status.

- Earth: causes Wound - hurts your health over time (like poison), effect disapears over time. There is currently NO necklace, but by adding the status, we could consider adding necklaces for it, the Elemental necklace would prevent wound status.

- Ice: (already exists) causes Freeze - slows down the player, effect disapears over time. Ice Elemental Necklace prevents freeze status.

My boost idea:

- Lightning: causes stun/electrified - chance to be "paralized" for 1 or 2 seconds while walking or running, effect disapears over time. Air Elemental Necklace would prevent stun status.

- Fire: causes Burn - hurts your health over time (like poison), effect disapears over time. Efreet Necklace would prevent burn status.

- Earth: causes Wound - hurts your health over time (like poison), effect disapears over time. There is currently NO necklace, but by adding the status, we could consider adding necklaces for it, the Elemental necklace would prevent wound status.

- Ice: (already exists) causes Freeze - slows down the player, effect disapears over time. Ice Elemental Necklace prevents freeze status.

I'd agree with this if m.shields were OUT of nemesis :D, otherwise mages will own wars.

PS: Moha, i don't want ur comment saying u'll own every mage even if an update similar to this is added to nemesis ;).

My boost idea:

+1

My boost idea:

I agree with all but the suggested earth effect, as I think all the earth effects in game already have their own respective effects. EWS hurts SP, ESW hurts SP and breaks armors. The only earth spell I can think of that is pretty much worthless is the Tremor spell.

This would make the lightning and fire spells MUCH more useful. Fire would do more damage than any other element and lightning has a chance to stun the opponent.

In spell strength it should go:

1. Fire

2. Lightning & Earth

3. Ice

My boost idea:

+1

I think with these improvements mages will own wars more than they do it now. They already have zwand and it hurts even with blizz only. Now if everyone likes the idea so much, pls do something to lighting blade since its a light weapon and dark exec cuz only the +4 dmg during the day and viceversa for dark exec makes this weapons useless. What about if light blade stunts with the same effect as White is mentioning? Or add some hp drain to dark executor? :)

@feded:

m.shield wands will be lowered in PA, sapph & plat rings will be enabled (this is already comming next update !)

@ashley:

Increasing or changing mages power, will ofcrouse force us to give warriors a compensation.

If FoT and/or this effect change takes place, I will work on a compensation of adding BBH as a statted drop (hb korea already has it).

@feded:

m.shield wands will be lowered in PA, sapph & plat rings will be enabled (this is already comming next update !)

@ashley:

Increasing or changing mages power, will ofcrouse force us to give warriors a compensation.

If FoT and/or this effect change takes place, I will work on a compensation of adding BBH as a statted drop (hb korea already has it).

I see you understand us :wub:

@feded:

@ashley:

Any infor regarding on the "sapph % play rings will be enabled" ??????? special effect??

White how about adding elementall stats to ANY weapons ? (using manufacturing or something?)

Edited by b0b3r

@feded:

@ashley:

You're better off making the spells themselves weaker. Unless you want to fall into the same trap that Siementech fell into, that of making things stronger and stronger to compensate for other things.

Don't compensate for strong things being in game, make them right the first time and PLEASE don't use HB Korea as a benchmark, that server is fruitier than fruit itself.

Edited by Synz

@feded:

@ashley:

You're better off making the spells themselves weaker. Unless you want to fall into the same trap that Siementech fell into, that of making things stronger and stronger to compensate for other things.

Don't compensate for strong things being in game, make them right the first time and PLEASE don't use HB Korea as a benchmark, that server is fruitier than fruit itself.

-1. I mean let's be honest, there is way more fun in more damage. Don't make fights take even longer :glare:

More damage, more spells, more drops = more fun and possibilities for everyone

bob, this kind of thoughts thad made fruit servers appear, people wanting to solo tw/hc, and they kill other people in 2-3 crits

@feded:

@ashley:

YEAH! statted BBHs FTW! Sharp barbarian Hammer+1 HP+35 :o ownage!

bob, this kind of thoughts thad made fruit servers appear, people wanting to solo tw/hc, and they kill other people in 2-3 crits

gad this guy is smart :wub:

I didn't mean in such large terms... I'm in know way suggesting to make this server able to solo tw or hc please god don't quote me on this. I'm going against lowering damage vrs raising it. :mellow:

my point is, synz was saying dont compensate strong for strng, aka blizz high dmg with other spells having even more dmg, because no freezing.

Than compensate wars with stated bbh's because the new spll owns too much.

Now the wars are doing CRITICALS on full dk mage + tower and mshield, so add effects to magics so mages are worth.

if you said -1, means you disagree with what he says, than you probably wants the other way, and that is the other way

My boost idea:

sry to revive post, but i really liked the idea.

i was thinking about the earth effect... i remembered the old and loved "Vagrant Story" game from PS1, that had an effect called "numbness" that made you walk (disabled running) for a few seconds until the effect wore off. it would be a good and powerful effect for earth spells (and weapons?). maybe for 2-3 seconds? that would be balanced.

My boost idea:

Earth already reduces sp as effect.

Armorbreak dmgs armour, so add this effect to higher end air spells but with less armour dmg, maybe more chance of strip? stun/fly/para status is also good tho i like it for air.