Sign in to follow this  
Synz

A Better Armor Break

A higher costing armor break, that costs a good amount of mana to cast, is circle 9, and goes through PFM. It breaks armors at the same rate as the lower level armor break.

Honestly, I'd only like to see this implemented if either DK armor or mshields are changed. It would give a pretty cool counter to warriors using PFM and a good statted armor set.

DISCUSS~

Edited by Synz

A higher costing armor break, that costs a good amount of mana to cast, is circle 9, and goes through PFM. It breaks armors at the same rate as the lower level armor break.

Honestly, I'd only like to see this implemented if either DK armor or mshields are changed. It would give a pretty cool counter to warriors using PFM and a good statted armor set.

DISCUSS~

rofl.. this is one of the worse suggestions i ever read

IPB Image

You're terrible at trolling. Just quit trying.

It's "worst" by the way.

Edited by Synz

A higher costing armor break, that costs a good amount of mana to cast, is circle 9, and goes through PFM.

LOL

you can post any funny picture that floggers use

i dont care

just keep coming the funny suggestions atleast i lol =x

A higher costing armor break, that costs a good amount of mana to cast, is circle 9, and goes through PFM.

LOL

you can post any funny picture that floggers use

i dont care

just keep coming the funny suggestions atleast i lol =x

0/10

Moha suspended for 5 days.

I don't care if you guys don't like a suggestion, but don't INSULT it.

Disagreement is fine without flaming.

I say no to the suggestion i think its bad.

ps . I didnt see the insulting part

rofl.. this is one of the worse suggestions i ever read

There ya go.

I say no to the suggestion i think its bad.

ps . I didnt see the insulting part

That's neat, but without any reasoning behind your thought, it doesn't hold much weight.

ps. every post that guy makes is either insulting someone or saying he's the best player that has ever played HB ever.

Edited by Synz

A war with DK Set and PFM can die against 3 mages with DK15.

The game get balanced between warriors and mages on futher stages where there are a items and armors in game.

If you apply this there will not be no reason to play as war anymore.

Even with AB not going through PFM you can break his sets 'easily' timing and pfaing. If you invent a new kind of AB that goes through PFM every war would be just a free EK at least he fight 2 steps away from his BS and Shop.

That is why is so powerful the ESW, not only because the damage and sp, because the AB part.

If in a mass fight Static was there, your sets were always heavily damaged... imagine if any mage has a spell that AB through PFM.

Even if you make it rare like IS, with some mages in game with that spell mould the difference in a battle.

ps. every post that guy makes is either insulting someone or saying he's the best player that has ever played HB ever.

this +1

The game get balanced between warriors and mages on futher stages where there are a items and armors in game.

Even with AB not going through PFM you can break his sets 'easily' timing and pfaing. If you invent a new kind of AB that goes through PFM every war would be just a free EK at least he fight 2 steps away from his BS and Shop.

That is why is so powerful the ESW, not only because the damage and sp, because the AB part.

If in a mass fight Static was there, your sets were always heavily damaged... imagine if any mage has a spell that AB through PFM.

Even if you make it rare like IS, with some mages in game with that spell mould the difference in a battle.

Right, and you make some very good points elguason.

If you can't tell, I'm trying to find ways of "speeding" pvp up and making it more intense. At the moment, I get so bored while fighting enemies and that is sad because pvp is a big part of the game.

So, when I actually feel like having some intense killing fun...I don't go to nemesis, I go shoot people with guns on different games.

I want that...non-boring feeling back, you know?

Right, and you make some very good points elguason.

If you can't tell, I'm trying to find ways of "speeding" pvp up and making it more intense. At the moment, I get so bored while fighting enemies and that is sad because pvp is a big part of the game.

So, when I actually feel like having some intense killing fun...I don't go to nemesis, I go shoot people with guns on different games.

I want that...non-boring feeling back, you know?

I completely agree with this. This is the reason I wish pl wasn't dead. In pl, the action was fast, intense and a small map. Bs armor and lower health where mages and wars were practically even. the perfect pvp environment imo. I want this kind of pvp back. it was FUN

Bobcat, i understand. There are things that dont makes too much sense... But to balance everything and make it funnier you need like changing everything ingame which could work, but is too late and you would almost make a different game :P

Synz, i get your point. But i think the problem is not because takes a lot to break a set, the problem is that there are few players ingame to accelerate the ?task?.

When we had nice battles against Survivors or another big guild, like 10+ vs 10+, didnt matter how good your set was. If you made a mistake or few you were death!

If you had a godly Mr set and you were paralized, you had 4 wars criticing fast and once you changed to dk set many mages blizzed you fast... or if you put your set on because your mages didnt support you well enough you had every BBH/BH war aiming you and once you were pfa was a piece of cake for mages to finish breaking your set.

Now on days, with few players on or fighting around ML/IB, if you are alone and find another one it will take for ever to kill him or die if both have items and play with amp,pfm,run, tower+mshield, etc.

The good part i find about "low damages" or being hard die at this server is that your skills increase your possibility to win a fight when you are outnumbered or they have better items.

for example (an extreme example) i played few fruit servers which were fun, but didnt matter how good you could be. Someone would come and click you 2 times and you were death. Didnt matter how good your team work was, your aim, your timing for pfm/amp/pfa/ds/mp/hp, changing sets, shield casting, etc... a noob would come and kill you! :lol: I know nobody wants this, the example is to explain the good part of being harder to die or kill. The longest is the fight, the better it benefit to skilled players.

I think the key for everything (promote the server, bring players back, making it funnier, speeding the die/kill part, etc) is to give the players reasons to go to ML/IB with out unbalance everything like a small Ettin Pit (btw, there is an ettin pit! we made it xxxxxl size).

We had some ideas and we are working on few.

I TOTALLY agree with your first sentence to Bobcat, if the game were to be more balanced, it would need a huge amount of changes to the point where it would be almost a new game (which would be awesome! but a huge task at the same time).

I agree that this suggestion may be a little extreme, but I still do think that minor tweaks to the game would make the game a little bit more exciting to play. Mshields a little less powerful and a slightly weaker DK set might add a little fun to the game.

I'm interested in what you think about that elguason?

I wasn't saying we should balance or make changes.. I was just stating how I loved pl and the pvp style it had :unsure:

trust me if anyone in game is classic hb, it's me. I hate changes lol I love and cherish hb completely original. Just would also like to see very minor things implemented in order to make pvp a little more fun and intense, while still keeping skill level of course. Sorry to confuse :D

We are working on a huge update, may be take a while because we want to launch it once we have everything done and not by parts.

I cant say too much, but on that matter i think it will please almost everyone (those who like or dislike m shields role on this game). I leave this topic before people start to ask me what are the next updates coming and farjat fire me :lol:

Bobcat, i understood that!

but for example, if you remove Dk sets you make mages useless because when wars have Mr/Ma sets, mages have nothing to defend. Pa sux and DR doesnt worth unles it is like 350%+... and wars hit you all the time with BBH/BH while mages cant AB if you are pfmed. Then yes, we could remove m shield, dk sets, etc but we should make a lot of changes more to keep everything balanced. And that is just one example.

I think armor break that can penetrate PFM is unfair for warriors, especially on FH sets. 3 mages with that "Upgraded AB" will own every non-AMP warrior.

But on other hand, I would like to see some changes or something to be done on Great Defense Shield.

I agree Armor Break in Circle 9

no 1 is using the spell when warrior is PFM ...

Please make it balance, ALL NOT GOING TO DIE THEN THIS GAME NO NEED TO PLAY.

WARRIOR Should NOT MISSUSE their stats point become a B mage or AMP warrior..

+1 "Better Armor Break Spell"

I agree Armor Break in Circle 9

no 1 is using the spell when warrior is PFM ...

Please make it balance, ALL NOT GOING TO DIE THEN THIS GAME NO NEED TO PLAY.

WARRIOR Should NOT MISSUSE their stats point become a B mage or AMP warrior..

+1 "Better Armor Break Spell"

+1!!

are u kidding me? any mage can beat ANY warrior

-999999999999 to this suggestion, mages are already overpowered, now u want to ruin war class?...

or if u apply this, also put a bbh in bs that can ignore m shield and shield :S

I had a suggestion also, but I wasnt sure if I wanted to make own thread. So I post here. (Sorry for borrowing thread). Mages are really overpowered compared to wars, so I suggest statted barbarian hammers dropped by ettin and safe upgrade to +3. I also like to see more special activation weapons, like ice bow. Maybe special devastator from abaddon? :) It would also encourage people to hunt abaddon.

I had a suggestion also, but I wasnt sure if I wanted to make own thread. So I post here. (Sorry for borrowing thread). Mages are really overpowered compared to wars, so I suggest statted barbarian hammers dropped by ettin and safe upgrade to +3. I also like to see more special activation weapons, like ice bow. Maybe special devastator from abaddon? :) It would also encourage people to hunt abaddon.

I think raise the power of wars will make ppl think to raise power of the mages later and this will be a cicle of raise the powers....

about the bbh stated .. i would loved to see it! =D but i think would unfair to mages ...

about the safe +3 up .. that would be nice but only for manu bbh's 180%+

I think manu skill needs more advantages... and safe up to weapons or armors would be a nice idea!

back to the topic .. sorry.