Sign in to follow this  
Synz

A Better Armor Break

just on quick note to genius, abby IS already worth hunting it, but ppl gave up after a couple bad drops

it drops every rare on server if im not mistaken, if THAT is not worth it, i dont know what is

are u kidding me? any mage can beat ANY warrior

-999999999999 to this suggestion, mages are already overpowered, now u want to ruin war class?...

or if u apply this, also put a bbh in bs that can ignore m shield and shield :S

Well, originally this idea was to go along with mshields being either weaker or gone and the DK armors made weaker (lower PA) than they are currently. People whined that this would make mages worthless (which I entirely disagree with by the way), so I tried to make an idea but it was a little hasty.

No, its not the best solution by any means, suggestion threads are made to get ideas out in the open. I make suggestions because I actually like hearing what people have to say (to a certain extent, AKA not Moha and Lythium palz being real cool and posting garbage).

I want this server to be better and I want people to come here and think "wow, this is pretty awesome" more than "wow, this place is boring as heck."

well if that so, maybe an advanced AB in circle10 that is a very rare drop. A 2x2 AOE with lower damage but with higher effect, and of coz a higher mana consumption needed to cast it. And yes it can break through PFM but not AMP and GDS (yea gds).