Sign in to follow this  
cilin

Possible Server Merge?

I was wondering if there could be any posibility of merging hb neme int with hb neme arg? because there is few ppl in both servers, or not so many as they were before... this could work because most of the ppl say: mmm neme int 70 ppl on... not so much... mmm neme arg 50 ppl on... not so much... but if we merge it would be "Oh helbreath nemesis has 120+ ppl and it will become more popular.

i repeat:

if we move arg ppl to int, they will quit, as we play hb arg cause no delay

if we move ppl from int to arg server, they will whine also, besides they wont be able to play cause arg hoster is worse than american

arg serv were bound because of ping/lag. Arg players have a big lag at nemeis serv, thats why were bound a new server at Argentina. Once simmilar topic already was discussed..

Is not possible as i know B)

Edited by Emke

i repeat:

if we move ppl from int to arg server, they will whine also, besides they wont be able to play cause arg hoster is worse than american

Like it or not, he has a point.

i repeat:

Like it or not, he has a point.

as an arg player i can tell u guys i would rather merge servers than keep on playing with 30-40 users on..

its true, lag sucks, delay sucks, but playing by yourself sux the most.

anyways its been said by farjat that this isn't going to happen, but who knows, he might reconsider it because of the current situation (4 months all ready with 50 players online).

yet, rumors that a big update is on the way has been heard all around, this might revive arg server, but again, who knows..

Edited by letrita

If args lags so much, how arg players got fh here at nemesis int, Ex: Argenlandia guild, Ex: Pollerudos guild and all arg players who got fh at nemesis. I always lag at nemesis but with lot of time i finally got my fh just cuz there used to be more players on than now. Just my opinion.

If args lags so much, how arg players got fh here at nemesis int, Ex: Argenlandia guild, Ex: Pollerudos guild and all arg players who got fh at nemesis. I always lag at nemesis but with lot of time i finally got my fh just cuz there used to be more players on than now. Just my opinion.

its not about fh...

argenlandia members can beat any other players..

its not about delay or lag ...

ofc id rather my int char than arg server char, but arg server died mostly becouse players from there went to play another arg server (LMDL), so if u merge servers, the players left at hb arg would just go to that server, pointless to play with delay, it would be the final hit to neme arg =/

ofc id rather my int char than arg server char, but arg server died mostly becouse players from there went to play another arg server (LMDL), so if u merge servers, the players left at hb arg would just go to that server, pointless to play with delay, it would be the final hit to neme arg =/

not if arg players still keep their chars and items... maybe just the ones who just started would leave.

merging the severs will be good. i dunoe how much lag an arg can but judging from the lag i get, i believe its about the same as me. im in asia and my 50mag 100% magic makes me cast like 10 mag 20% magic most of the time. :S

merging the severs will be good. i dunoe how much lag an arg can but judging from the lag i get, i believe its about the same as me. im in asia and my 50mag 100% magic makes me cast like 10 mag 20% magic most of the time. :S

this is not happening anyways :(

Wipe +1, summer is coming :)

Dumbest idea ever, if we wipe, then everybody will quit especially with all the items ppl have bought items that are just NOW starting to drop i.e. Hellfire manual, cancel manual just last week, ROAMs are starting to drop, excal etc, this server is just now really imo starting to get fun. Who cares about FH chars, if you want a FH char just ask around, there are plenty of FH mages/warrs ares/elv for sale for cheap without items, or a little more with some basic items.