Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

Abaddon Drops

it may be ok in your country for ppl to scamm and steal from other ppl. but here in the USA alot of ppl that have morals. really frown on that kinda of crap.... funny how ppl say it's ok to steal says alot about them.

but really something does have to be done.. or you find that less and less ppl try to abby.. i only a few times, but after that last time when the elvo tried to steal.. that was the last draw for me... and i know alot others feel the same way.. you want us to hunt abby then ya gota do something. on this spying / stealing... to me spying a abby hunt just as bad as pfa your team mates when thier is pvp going on...

and i agree ppl work hard to get abby down. takes even loger to get to him.. and if you just insure for more of this to happen might as well get rid of abby maps all togeather... because if this keeps up i am sure noone would want to go.. but the ppl that beleave in stealing and scamming.. and wich means way less ppl even tring to put out aq effort.. it's like joe said.. gm's pushed ppl to do abby more, so when we put in all them hours clearing for this? you must ask your self is this worth my effort? and i seen alot say that same thing last night.. and if more and more keep going threw this .. things will change for the worse..

i like the idea where they can't pick up the drops for a time. and the one instant to captian bag... and the auto recall after town who hit last thingy..

yea this just a game, but still to say it's ok to steal is just plane wrong.. would you want someone to steal from all your hard work IRL? i don't think so, and even if you say you do.. then you realy need help. Read your bible or something and learn some morals......

I didn't want to get explicit, but you guys are asking this from a head GM who actually encouraged me to steal the last abby drop from 10 people, including MagicJoker (one of the staff) - then banned me for not doing so for 3 days with some bullshit story about how it was about respect.

FYI - good luck.

Also Burned, I now have an 80 geared warlock on WOW, and I'm enjoying it far more - I'm happy to say I took at least 3 HB players with me.

Oh and ban inc.

Edited by AceHigh

well, Hunter logged on last night, and we talked to him a bit and he said, when he was back fully, that he was gunna stop this bullshit using ares spys to steal drops and vice versa.

So please be prepared, when Hunter is back in full force, many things will come to order. IMO this server has gone downhill without him here and seeing him on last night for the first time actually made me feel like Nemesis could possibly recover.

it may be ok in your country for ppl to scamm and steal from other ppl. but here in the USA alot of ppl that have morals. really frown on that kinda of crap.... funny how ppl say it's ok to steal says alot about them.

but really something does have to be done.. or you find that less and less ppl try to abby.. i only a few times, but after that last time when the elvo tried to steal.. that was the last draw for me... and i know alot others feel the same way.. you want us to hunt abby then ya gota do something. on this spying / stealing... to me spying a abby hunt just as bad as pfa your team mates when thier is pvp going on...

and i agree ppl work hard to get abby down. takes even loger to get to him.. and if you just insure for more of this to happen might as well get rid of abby maps all togeather... because if this keeps up i am sure noone would want to go.. but the ppl that beleave in stealing and scamming.. and wich means way less ppl even tring to put out aq effort.. it's like joe said.. gm's pushed ppl to do abby more, so when we put in all them hours clearing for this? you must ask your self is this worth my effort? and i seen alot say that same thing last night.. and if more and more keep going threw this .. things will change for the worse..

i like the idea where they can't pick up the drops for a time. and the one instant to captian bag... and the auto recall after town who hit last thingy..

yea this just a game, but still to say it's ok to steal is just plane wrong.. would you want someone to steal from all your hard work IRL? i don't think so, and even if you say you do.. then you realy need help. Read your bible or something and learn some morals......

I didn't want to get explicit, but you guys are asking this from a head GM who actually encouraged me to steal the last abby drop from 10 people, including MagicJoker (one of the staff) - then banned me for not doing so for 3 days with some bullshit story about how it was about respect.

FYI - good luck.

Also Burned, I now have an 80 geared warlock on WOW, and I'm enjoying it far more - I'm happy to say I took at least 3 HB players with me.

Oh and ban inc.

funny u post here... LOOOOOOSEERRRR

well, Hunter logged on last night, and we talked to him a bit and he said, when he was back fully, that he was gunna stop this bullshit using ares spys to steal drops and vice versa.

So please be prepared, when Hunter is back in full force, many things will come to order. IMO this server has gone downhill without him here and seeing him on last night for the first time actually made me feel like Nemesis could possibly recover.

+1

first of all, pls cut ur american way of life, all in usa is better bullshit

second, what if 2 elvs scanning the abby, realizes its low hp, and line bliz it while all ares are esing? this means they has smth like 1/2 chance of killing it, and than get all drops for themselfs when they did nothing but couple scans and blizz, and ares wont be able to even get a single drop from the abby, when they did whole job, or even fight for the drop

disable hp slates or LIVE WITH IT, as i said before, u need like 20 ppl to kill abby, its so hard to fill all the drop spots?

disable hp slates or LIVE WITH IT, as i said before, u need like 20 ppl to kill abby, its so hard to fill all the drop spots?

i think im going to fully disabling them.

U can use HP slate to destroy an entire crusade base also. which is also not good.

Merien shield also help on stealing. but it lasts less so no problem i guess.

FYI - good luck.

Oh and ban inc.

GL in WoW. its a great game.-

Also please go WoW forums to try to take attention.

first of all, pls cut ur american way of life, all in usa is better bullshit

second, what if 2 elvs scanning the abby, realizes its low hp, and line bliz it while all ares are esing? this means they has smth like 1/2 chance of killing it, and than get all drops for themselfs when they did nothing but couple scans and blizz, and ares wont be able to even get a single drop from the abby, when they did whole job, or even fight for the drop

i live in the usa so no way ima gona quit my way of life,... do you have a beef with USA ppl? and there wasn't two elvo's there. just one elvo and one spy... zzzzz.....

Edited by CajunMojo

cajun mojo is going to leave our server... ill go cut my wrists

ye its good idea to disable hp slates, but then the only slate worth something would be mana (and exp in less amount), and i guess u should make impossible to create hp slatse, or they would be a waste

Edited by Exec

becouse they r whiny bitches, if we play elvines, they are too many, or either they complain cause we play ares, but then run away f we log elvines!

back on topic, i agree 2 disable slates at abby