Sign in to follow this  
Juno_NH

Goddam Elv Abbadons

I have to disagree with vampyr and agree with armin on this one,

one guys is only one guy after all, it does not make big of a difference.

And i have to say that after the Aresden abbadon hunt, some people were more or less amazed how certain people from aresden named themself "the leaders" of the hunt and the WHOLE town.

Back to topic, im gonna be interested in seeing how this new setup gonna turn out, so far its making some people considering "the worse"

Well done elvs..

Moha.. you where the first one crying about abby drops... saying this and that..

now you cry anymore? I doubt it... What a waste of space that other thread was.

Like I said i doubt aresden will ever down another abby for a long time..

Elvine is gonna rule!

Look at the heldian/crusade stats from the past few weeks/months. I Think elvine already ruling the server for a pretty long time :P But Like they said before server is in good balance!

So basicly maynard, you were crying last week because you didnt catch a drop. Know that you got the Xr, I don t hear of you that the droprate is to high.. no offence man but sounds a bit hypocrit to me.

Kissssss

i hope you read my post again and the answer from gms, so you realize i tried that and the only way they changing it is after Some abby dies and the drops area really high as gm stated..

i dont see how im a hypocrit

I Have Something To Say. I Think That Strong Guild Will Get Stronger (More Rares) And Small One Will Get Worst.

Elvs Has Arg And Kor 2 Big Guild.

Ares Has Only KK And I See Redemption Is Coming.

:-(

Well done elvs..

Moha.. you where the first one crying about abby drops... saying this and that..

now you cry anymore? I doubt it... What a waste of space that other thread was.

Like I said i doubt aresden will ever down another abby for a long time..

Elvine is gonna rule!

i didnt see you support my posts,

now this ...

that im hunting abaddon and it hasnt been changed doenst mean i changed my mind. that conclusion makes me think your stupid, but when you talked about odds and that on the other topic , well i realizes you were go STOP being stupid it hurts :-(

Actually you did see me support your post. I said all along.. I agree with you.

I still think my odds are gonna be right.. regardless.. over 40 weeks..i think only 1 devastator will drop.. 2 max.. thats 1 a year.. 2 at the most.

in 2 weeks 2 abby's have been killed

drops:

dark exe

ms30

XR

blood sword

blood axe

thats 2-2.5 rares per week.. people will kill every week knowing they are guaranteed rares now.

thats 56 weeks in a year times 2 rares (conservatively)

this time next year we could have 112 more rare items in server (AKA HB USA)

drops:

dark exe

ms30

XR

blood sword

blood axe

thats 2-2.5 rares per week.. people will kill every week knowing they are guaranteed rares now.

No.

Thats just the way u want to make it see bigger than real.

Both bloods sux. Only 3 real rares. And abby will not drop rares all weeks....its still random. And the blood Sword was a Fire Wyvern drop, not abby

Also what it will drop is random. Abaddon drops now have a LOT of variety.

And lets see which town go there next week. There will be more fights now.

No.

Thats just the way u want to make it see bigger than real.

Both bloods sux. Only 3 real rares. And abby will not drop rares all weeks....its still random. And the blood Sword was a Fire Wyvern drop, not abby

Also what it will drop is random. Abaddon drops now have a LOT of variety.

And lets see which town go there next week. There will be more fights now.

I agree. With the abby drops actually worth the time to do now, it's really making the server more dynamic. Now it's not just killing the other town, it's keeping them from killing abby lol. the drop rate is perfect were it is

Its quite hard to ruin an Arg (predominant) hunt.. they are organized, they listen and they look out for each other..

Aresden is totally the opposite.. so its easy for 1 war to cause havoc..

drops:

dark exe

ms30

XR

blood sword

blood axe

First of all, there are 52 weeks in a year.

Second of all, you cannot take an "average" from 2 occasions, that's ridiculous. So we get 2 weeks on the high end, big deal. If it turns out the next 2 weeks drop stones, the "average" goes from 2 to 1. 112 rares to 52 rares (including blood items).

A year is a long time, and not only will that "average" most likely change drastically, so will the server.

We can't say if we'll be able to kill abby every week two months from now.

Edited by ulez

drops:

dark exe

ms30

XR

blood sword

blood axe

Second of all, you cannot take an "average" from 2 occasions, that's ridiculous. So we get 2 weeks on the high end, big deal. If it turns out the next 2 weeks drop stones, the "average" goes from 2 to 1. 112 rares to 52 rares (including blood items).

A year is a long time, and not only will that "average" most likely change drastically, so will the server.

lolz my bad, brain fart on the weeks

OK. im taking farjat's word for it that both the first 2 abby drops were "lucky" to get rares

i agree that all rares are not equal I'm just saying rares in general, the number of rares you see people sporting in shop

we'll just have to see what happens the next few abby hunts. i think even 52 rares in a years span is alot. just my opinion tho

ive been playing nem for 5 years and it's always been lowwww number of rares. i think you have to take into account server life and whether you want to wipe server ever again

drops:

dark exe

ms30

XR

blood sword

blood axe

lolz my bad, brain fart on the weeks

OK. im taking farjat's word for it that both the first 2 abby drops were "lucky" to get rares

i agree that all rares are not equal I'm just saying rares in general, the number of rares you see people sporting in shop

we'll just have to see what happens the next few abby hunts. i think even 52 rares in a years span is alot. just my opinion tho

ive been playing nem for 5 years and it's always been lowwww number of rares. i think you have to take into account server life and whether you want to wipe server ever again

Yeah +52 is a ton, but for how long do you honestly think we'll down abby ez every week?

Edited by ulez

Yeah +52 is a ton, but for how long do you honestly think we'll down abby ez every week?

Lol when ppl stop playing cus they get XRed every 10 mins by every random noob :P I'll give it 3 months tops.

Btw Moha if you really hate the drop rate why don't you go food ur XR or something?

That would prove ur point instead of telling us ur against drop rate but you like the drops when they fall in ur hands...

Lol when ppl stop playing cus they get XRed every 10 mins by every random noob :P I'll give it 3 months tops.

Btw Moha if you really hate the drop rate why don't you go food ur XR or something?

That would prove ur point instead of telling us ur against drop rate but you like the drops when they fall in ur hands...

would that make sense?

i obviously like drops , also i dislike what i think its unfair drop rate.. but..

I gave my opinions already but they were not enough

what gms need are solid prove , now im gona try and give them that (i wont let ares do it )

:)

Edited by Moha

would that make sense?

i obviously like drops , also i dislike what i think its unfair drop rate.. but..

I gave my opinions already but they were not enough

what gms need are solid prove , now im gona try and give them that (i wont let ares do it )

:)

You dont have to stop aresden doing anything. Aresden will not be able to down an abby for a long time.. Ive been saying this since the scandal last week.

Reason a) Aresden is racist town i.e Some guilds will not be happy to hunt abby with Pollerudos/Reptillia

b ) Some guilds think they are superior to other guilds i.e They find the rest of aresden to be noob players and they constantly say this on chat. Yet somehow they will work together and the FG will be fair? I dont think so

c) Heavens crow i.e Without them any guild will struggle to have the firepower.. If we include a) and b ) . Even then heavens crows would be deemed noob by some Aresden guilds ..therefore the hesitation to include them in a hunt will be real, and imagine if they have to include them in FG...

d) Eldon i.e He wasn't the leader of aresden but he was very influential. He could put together people from Zouk, and other guilds and was able to at least 'lead/direct/influence' a hunt. by gathering numbers

e) KK is a mess i.e Since the gm of the guild is gone, people are basically 'acting' stupid or have given up on 'being' a true guild. Also influential people have left to form Redemption (and thats fair enough) problem is a) b ) and come into affect now.. because of this separation.

e) Aresden in general has no co ordination. i.e Even koreans can win the sade all by themselves against Aresden because Aresden has a bunch of selfish people who only look after themselves. EK hungry mages, item hungry players.. etc etc

f) Aresden has too many players who where strong (due to items) who no longer play..and they dont return just for an abby hunt. Like Argenlandia have returned to play with 'bad' ping just for abby hunt (which is fair..its free choice)

g) Half of Aresden play on a different time zone

Anyhow..im sure there are many other reasons why Aresden will struggle.. even if they do attempt it.. because of pure lack of communication, contempt, and racism- elvine will ruin it.. Last time it was just you (Moha - basically it was you only) trying to disturb hunt.. maybe 2-3 others.. next time (if there is a next time soon) you will most definitely come with more (especially since now Argenlandia will be back cos they wanna hunt)

Edited by Guerrero

yeah well i want to point out argenlandia didnt come back ..

just 3 members

theres over 10+ members who didnt come back , if that happened im sure we could pretty much down abby ourselves :P