Sign in to follow this  
Ruutu / Risti

Raid Days

Simple as that, description tells everything.

There are people (like me) who usually cant play at weekends and would love one raid day in week, lets say wednesday for example and I bet there are those who can play at weekends but would still love 1 more raid day... My case is as follows:

I live in this rather small town 60km from Helsinki our capital, and my whole family, my relatives and all my friends lives in Helsinki so thats where I spend my weekends usually. And Im pretty sure Im not the only1 whos usually not capable of playing in weekends.

Im not fan of permanent raid for obvious reasons, but 1 raid day in the week wouldnt do much harm, I actually think it would do more good than harm, if it does harm at all.

i agree, 5-15 minutes of raid time during a wednesday would be sweet.

What i once suggested was the the winning town for the week in Crusades.. like there are 3 per week.. so whoever gets 2 wins.. the next week they get a raid day on wednesday for 5-15 min...

this would raise the stake of crusades and more and more people would want to participate and win them.

i like the crusade winner thing

i like the idea if the crusade doesnt work , just adding a normal raid day will do