Sign in to follow this  
Emke

Raid Time 1 Min. ?

Is nice to have 1 min raid, cuz if you see weekly top eks youll see mages doing 80-100 a week, going shop+ blizzing and then running to farm when all pots chugged get force recall and that sux. Today fights in ml were intense because everyone had to leave town to get eks and it was nice. Keep 1 min raid until weekend ( friday-sunday ) like it was before :) .

I dont hate the mage class at all cuz i play on mage too using SheModel and Kat, but i dont like these mage style fighting with this perma raid. 1 when you have blizzed all your pots you just need to run farm for instant force recall. 2 Most figths should be done in maps where nobody can enter shop/blacksmith to repot/repair. We have already good enough with mages been overpowered with dk and blizz. I saw your post saying you dont liked either they way a mage is built in here cuz they make wars looks like crap, imo ill still play as war cuz i like it. And last try making a war full hero now and youll see how wicked it is to get eks while you get spawned by blizz and you got nothing but your dk set or a mr21 set = :) . Im not talking bout myself cuz i already got my items but i talk by wars class in general. Get your fh war to see how long it takes compared to a mage :mellow:

I dont hate the mage class at all cuz i play on mage too using SheModel and Kat, but i dont like these mage style fighting with this perma raid. 1 when you have blizzed all your pots you just need to run farm for instant force recall. 2 Most figths should be done in maps where nobody can enter shop/blacksmith to repot/repair. We have already good enough with mages been overpowered with dk and blizz. I saw your post saying you dont liked either they way a mage is built in here cuz they make wars looks like crap, imo ill still play as war cuz i like it. And last try making a war full hero now and youll see how wicked it is to get eks while you get spawned by blizz and you got nothing but your dk set or a mr21 set = :) . Im not talking bout myself cuz i already got my items but i talk by wars class in general. Get your fh war to see how long it takes compared to a mage :mellow:

i feel like logging Blizzy and mowing you but thats too much work, then i have to download hb and all that good stuff =/

i would still have hb on my cp if i didnt have vista

Servers got rebooted in yesterday, raid time got messed up I think.

P.S. Apocalypse was restored as the reboot was not planned.

Servers got rebooted in yesterday, raid time got messed up I think.

P.S. Apocalypse was restored as the reboot was not planned.

No. Raid back to normal on purpose.

you know there is a fix to vista right? :S

i feel like logging Blizzy and mowing you but thats too much work, then i have to download hb and all that good stuff =/

Edited by VR-six^

I agree 100% with 1 min raid time causing more massive fights Ashley ;)

Raiding towns is just not the same with ppl repotting/rapairing all the time. Makes armor break meaningless.

hope in new month raid time will be set back... is so hard to get eks now.. :/ because of small raid space and barracks ...

Edited by Emke

I agree 100% with 1 min raid time causing more massive fights Ashley ;)

Raiding towns is just not the same with ppl repotting/rapairing all the time. Makes armor break meaningless.

hope in new month raid time will be set back... is so hard to get eks now.. :/ because of small raid space and barracks ...

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26161

disabling video card?

that messes up your computer

disabling video card?

that messes up your computer

it burns the hard drive and it messed up the intellect out of the PC and the presorpor die's

so disable it , and lets see if it was worth it :)

Instead of sitting in front of shop, go raid maps which have people in it.

I think what you are really saying is, its to hard to get free Goldie eks in town now.

Instead of sitting in front of shop, go raid maps which have people in it.

I think what you are really saying is, its to hard to get free Goldie eks in town now.

No its just hard to get 1 ek with 70 ppl on wen i play. 40 are afk on shop or wh or just anoying all infront of wh. The rest arent in ml or ib. Is just s ohard to find something to kill or figth cuz wen some 1 c it he run or recol or wen he is about to die he just log recal or run. And its not only Ares, its elvine side too.

In city there are goldies and 180 and always get some action. Thats what i think, anyways its not a bad idea to have 1 min raid.