Sign in to follow this  
Muxa

To Farjat

hi , im not a fan in any case of Static but, its kinda weird u ban him.

i know the rules and fully agree with em . BUT

Static is not a reason or an example of regular lamer.

that guy had played nemesis for a long and made a lot here. guild . people. enemies

I am an enemy of him but i belive that those few eks he lamed is a joke.

skilled and itemed player like him could make those few eks fastly and easily on old nemesis.

i dont want to judge any1 and i dont have an opotunity to , but u guys (admins) have to realize that lowered population of server is making ppl do crazy things...

this ban is like to ban nascar racer for increasing speed on track , cmon let it be an example for all others but let the guy play.

GuardiaN & BYCIOR !!!

Edited by farjat

i do agree with you but not in that case.

we ALL have to answer for all we did.. but every kid here understands that Static can get all himself easy. every 1 makes mistakes and every1 deserves second chance.

i dk ... i dont like him but as a grown person i think that bann has found wrong person.

wipe like 200 eks from him thats all.

I dont know Static well, but i think he shuld have a one more chance to fix hes mistake..

In case - static is good 1 opponent, most in game, speakinig a bit too much, but game wiill have no fun if there wont be a extreeme "MazkKillers" :D

i think :rolleyes:

I didnt banned Static.

Also topic title says "server asks u". Server is a PC, it dont talk.

Just talk for yourself, or show me a paper with a lot of signatures verified by an international public Notary.

I see a very clear lamming registry.

Also this is not first ban of Static and was his last chance.

Lamming is same for all. The ban will stay.

I didnt banned Static.

Just talk for yourself, or show me a paper with a lot of signatures verified by an international public Notary.

well.. but You are GM.. and are a God here :D.. I offering delete all eks from Static and take off his Full Hero, but leave him in game..

16 Eks in a day is lamming.

Doesnt matter if you like him or not, i also like the way he is one of the players who actually fights but still rules are rules.

He was already on his last chance.

I didnt banned Static.

well.. but You are GM.. and are a God here :D.. I offering delete all eks from Static and take off his Full Hero, but leave him in game..

This is not a negotiation.

Can ask amnesty. But will loose the spell also...

The punishment is SAME for all.

Ok, so lets bring back: EnjoyLife, Luzbelito, EZE, JoshCOOL, and i can keep namin them.. the same ppl that once cryed, and a lot, now want to bring static back, think about this, u have an ESW mage, with DK15, ROAM, and insane sets.. why in the name of Zeus's beard would u lame 16 eks?!?!?!?!?! u can get 16 eks in 1 day or 1 week! maximum!

tho im sad to see Static gone, cause at least he was 1 guy that would stay and fight till the end, i think he deservs to keep the ban for been so stupid. And im not tryin to hurt anyone, i just say my opinion..

Ok, so lets bring back: EnjoyLife, Luzbelito, EZE, JoshCOOL, and i can keep namin them.. the same ppl that once cryed, and a lot, now want to bring static back, think about this, u have an ESW mage, with DK15, ROAM, and insane sets.. why in the name of Zeus's beard would u lame 16 eks?!?!?!?!?! u can get 16 eks in 1 day or 1 week! maximum!

tho im sad to see Static gone, cause at least he was 1 guy that would stay and fight till the end, i think he deservs to keep the ban for been so stupid. And im not tryin to hurt anyone, i just say my opinion..

dont worry ezekiel will be unbanned in 2030 and ill be back to play.. lol jk i play nem arg now

yeah most of you guys dont play anymore or play arg server..

come back ingame and play with us maybe ? We do need active ppl here .....

agreed, if it were a first offense i might have thought about it, but since he's been banned before, no dice

I wish to know how many peoples wuld be stay in server if were not banned, but cleaned "his" ek history...

Well yes, i garee with ban for Static if he were doing that couple times, but hes the 1 of Mega players in server... Even in real justice is exceptions.

ok thats all from me, cya in game B)

any 1 that have esw mage+mass items like static and need's to lame eks cus he sux so much need to get ban and not be allowd to play ever again in any server

very true....

dude...at least say u was drunk or stoned...because if not...you are a retard

i mean this doenst concern me , but im just shooting some words out ..

alright he got banned , he has to face consequences , all of us do . it wouldnt be fair to bring him back and leave all the other players banned , now would it? ..

i know many people that have gotten a ban for laming 4 eks! 4 simply ek's. Static got banned , he did something retarted , he said he doesnt have a conscience , well thats a mistake , think before you do something and im sure he didnt think , so thats what he deserves.

so static EAT it

you did it , you face it .

ok before any of u go any further... i know what i did i know its wrong and im banned. , ive faced it beleive me im over it,,,i never once in these posts sayd i didnt deserve it ,nor do i think i should get special treatment...but i did however offer money, if they dont want its cool... i still love my haters jajajaja at me all u want..in the end im still a better player then any of you

ok before any of u go any further... i know what i did i know its wrong and im banned. , ive faced it beleive me im over it,,,i never once in these posts sayd i didnt deserve it ,nor do i think i should get special treatment...but i did however offer money, if they dont want its cool... i still love my haters jajajaja at me all u want..in the end im still a better player then any of you

kinda happy your banned ^_^ dont have to hear your mouth running in jail now..

btw how much did you offer? i bet i can offer more to not unban you.

and its sad, your going to pay $_$ to get your player back . Nice lvl of lowness

but w.e your banned idc

Edited by -Marclorc-

there was no set amount. i was just trying to show the staff how intrested i am if it was negotiable then i would of already done it. clearly it isnt.

for all who care... these are the items i lost, some of the best i think

MP+84 light +1 hoses

MP+84 light +1 leather

MP+63 Strong berk

MP84 targe

ms18

ring of arch mage

mag angel+8

str angel+5

MA+33 shield

hp+77 shield

Mr+91 shield

crit 2 tower

hp+35 light 24% 40 str <---- my favorite item ever :( it made my char!

Earth shock wave ofcous...

few other things but nothing major.. small mr set 42 42 42 and another set 42 42 35 in wh... buncha goodies....

but the ONLY ONLY ONLY good thing is for some odd reason i let Du use the MR set that night.... and being so Du is only banned for 1 week as i think this is his first offence... so

selling items ( check my topic! ) maybe trade for something to make me come back... dk15 mage with some cool item or something....

mr84 cape still here which is maybe the most valueable item i had... earth shock wave here would be worth more.. but on a server like HB usa the cape would be worth alot more then just ESW.

but it was fun being the only esw mage!

anyways fk yall again, and <3 ya