Sign in to follow this  
Muxa

To Farjat

there was no set amount. i was just trying to show the staff how intrested i am if it was negotiable then i would of already done it. clearly it isnt.

for all who care... these are the items i lost, some of the best i think

MP+84 light +1 hoses

MP+84 light +1 leather

MP+63 Strong berk

MP84 targe

ms18

ring of arch mage

mag angel+8

str angel+5

MA+33 shield

hp+77 shield

Mr+91 shield

crit 2 tower

hp+35 light 24% 40 str <---- my favorite item ever :( it made my char!

Earth shock wave ofcous...

few other things but nothing major.. small mr set 42 42 42 and another set 42 42 35 in wh... buncha goodies....

but the ONLY ONLY ONLY good thing is for some odd reason i let Du use the MR set that night.... and being so Du is only banned for 1 week as i think this is his first offence... so

selling items ( check my topic! ) maybe trade for something to make me come back... dk15 mage with some cool item or something....

mr84 cape still here which is maybe the most valueable item i had... earth shock wave here would be worth more.. but on a server like HB usa the cape would be worth alot more then just ESW.

but it was fun being the only esw mage!

anyways fk yall again, and <3 ya

time for a fresh start, bro, wish u luck.

and next time try not to be such a retard plz _=)

there was no set amount. i was just trying to show the staff how intrested i am if it was negotiable then i would of already done it. clearly it isnt.

for all who care... these are the items i lost, some of the best i think

MP+84 light +1 hoses

MP+84 light +1 leather

MP+63 Strong berk

MP84 targe

ms18

ring of arch mage

mag angel+8

str angel+5

MA+33 shield

hp+77 shield

Mr+91 shield

crit 2 tower

hp+35 light 24% 40 str <---- my favorite item ever :( it made my char!

Earth shock wave ofcous...

few other things but nothing major.. small mr set 42 42 42 and another set 42 42 35 in wh... buncha goodies....

but the ONLY ONLY ONLY good thing is for some odd reason i let Du use the MR set that night.... and being so Du is only banned for 1 week as i think this is his first offence... so

selling items ( check my topic! ) maybe trade for something to make me come back... dk15 mage with some cool item or something....

mr84 cape still here which is maybe the most valueable item i had... earth shock wave here would be worth more.. but on a server like HB usa the cape would be worth alot more then just ESW.

but it was fun being the only esw mage!

anyways fk yall again, and <3 ya

If i can sell all that parts in cash, i can get enoff to go to london to meet Sexy and Scatterp. netherlands to meet jaapy. Usa to know Hunter/jing. Belgium to go out to party to TEACH White to get some pussy. Beers incluided. (mj dont care, he is not so away)

Seriously.

This isnt about money.