Fast Exp and Perm Raid Should Over?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Fast Exp

• Yes Over
    • No. Keep it.
  2. 2. Perm Raid

• Keep perm Raid
    • Make Raid Normal

Weekend raid time + Wednesday raid only, thus leaving Monday, Tues, + Thurs open for Hunts.

Witch all new players to server love.

I think that would be great, still 4 raiddays and new ppl can actually get some maj in peace, because i am sure that many new players quit because they just can't get any maj or better drops without getting attacked in 20min.

I think barracks did what it had to do, but to bring it back like it once was is probably not wise. Max lvl in barracks should be between 110 and 130, this way pits in pl still have some hope.

An mg pit would be fun, but not good for the server and I'm all against that. However, why not 1 more cyc pit in d2? This way more terrain for pvpers to check, and more peace and spreading for ppl who want to train.

The Cyc pit is a good idea. I agree. You got my vote :)

Would be nice to see PL back alive, and maybe some events held for only PL people, since we have two new ambitious GM's to do so! Would be nice to see PL max lvl lowered to 100-120 too, make it more interesting/fun? :o

What about this. Make pl for 180 lvs, change pits for like this, clay golem pit= ww pit, skel pit= ogre pit, orc pit = clop or rudol pit. This will make pl a training and figthing map like it used to be but now to lvl 180`s and you dont have to do big work in here. Making ettin spawns in pl would be nice like in ml. :). You know that pits are getting very busy nowadays since server came back to 100 ppl everyday. I think this could solve the permanemt raid. You wanna train? go pl, you want eks? go pl too :D

ok maybe not a mg pit in d2 but the map is obviously huge and noob dungeon is worthless so i think noob dungeon should be raised to 180 with random spawns and add a few random spawns of mgs ogres and other things in both

Also I think pl is fine at 140 120 would be nice but all the pl chars in there now wont be pl chars anymore

should make rax between 120-140 ppl can get out and start ek'n if they want in pl

Just as an ideas summary:

Although ideas differ on the particulars, it looks like people want maps/pits fixed (particularly noob dungeon, PL, Barracks and D2) with some sort of change back to original raid days (with perhaps one extra).

Some suggestions have been to make PL/ND level 180 maps with pits catered for that level, some have been to make PL/ND accessible for lower levels but with good pits.

Personally I'd like to see barracks at level 120, PL and ND linked at level 140, and D2 pits have a slight redesign (some pits added).

Just as an ideas summary:

Although ideas differ on the particulars, it looks like people want maps/pits fixed (particularly noob dungeon, PL, Barracks and D2) with some sort of change back to original raid days (with perhaps one extra).

Some suggestions have been to make PL/ND level 180 maps with pits catered for that level, some have been to make PL/ND accessible for lower levels but with good pits.

Personally I'd like to see barracks at level 120, PL and ND linked at level 140, and D2 pits have a slight redesign (some pits added).

I agree. There are a lot of players out there that just like PL better than being level 180 :P Because I was one of them. PL is for PLRaiders not for level 180's that want the map. PL was made for level 140's so i say we keep it that way. Barracks setup we all know is a little messy, I would also like to see barracks level cap of 120 or 130. And D2 should DEFINATELY add more Cyc pits. There are basically 3 cyc pits in d2. If I was a noob Elvine, and i went to my cyc pit(Elvine Cyc pit) and i saw an ares training there i wouldnt bother him, i would just go to the othere cyc pit(Ares Cyc), and usually there are ares in the ares cyc pit, and a lot of players dont know of the 3rd pit. Puttin more pits in D2 would make more players active in D2 and a lot more pits to check for EK's. Everyone is happy :) Case closed.

As for 180s:

I'd like things to get back to normal. barracks lvl lowered and 3 maybe 4 raid days a week.

But removing 24/7 raid time + making more pits is a bad idea. I rarely see a full pit so first of all why do we even need more pits?

2nd: This would not incurrage PvP cus finding other players to fight would be way more difficult. And with no raid time that would kinda suck.

Imo we need:

For low lvls:

Barracks set to way lower lvl. get PL back on it's feet!

Combining noob dungeon with PL sounds great. Alot of players would go check it out.

And more pits in PL /noob dungeon wouldn't be bad cus new players would have the chance to grow surviveable before getting out of PL. (I prefer this one.)

For 180s:

Either let raid time stay 24/7 and make more pits around the maps where ppl can hide lvling in peace.

Or make raid time 3/4 days a week and keep pits the way as they are. Maybe make a pit or 2 in RH / EF / GARDEN / SW / DV, so ppl have the chance to train in peace during non raid days.

Edited by Krede

The reason we need more pits is simple. If you remove the safety of Barracks, you put the new players in a dangerous situation. You put them into PL with the PL raiders who quite often have more items than half the people in ML or you put them into ML at a low level with people who are 180. There aren't many choices for them.

At level 140 there is only Cyclops, perhaps Garden. At that level it is very easy to be hunted down. With more pits, with more lower level pits, we can remove the safety of barracks and also give the new players extra places to train, with more places to train it wont be as easy to find them, they can pretty much hide.

With the extra pits, you can easily have an extra couple of days of raid.

Edited by Vampyr

OK this poll is taking nowhere all 50% lool

Ill explain something:

Long ago, we made something that *censored*ed up the event calendars.

We never found out what of all of the changes we made in years *censored*ed it.

Some time ago i got the feeling that it was a "raid clock problem", so on the last update i switched back raid to 1 minute from monday to thursday instead of 1 second.

U guys cant notice it because we are using "on hand" raid time for 60 minutes.

I didnt restarted any of the 2 server on sunday. Because i need to see if calendars still get bugged with this change.

If this change i made FIX the calendar Bug. I will not try to touch raid times anymore.

Calendar Fix means nemesis can be online with no problem for a month like old times, and i miss that...

My personal taste is to make barracks 140 and normal raid days, but i will let elgua to choose it.

I'd support barracks 140 if PL was 140-160. Many ideas up for discussion :)

I would agree with Barrack 140-160, this will bring back PL and give newbies chances to get some drops. Perm Raid was too hard, give at least 2 peaceful days for training.

We can also Sacrifice PL Raiding.

Making no EK at PL...

A lot of PPl enjoy PL raiding, but it Splits ppl.

We could, but it's arguable whether PL raiding actually splits people. If people enjoy it enough, it may actually increase overall activity (it always did for me).

I don't think making NO EK at PL would be a good idea - but *shrug* it's an idea.

I would agree with Barrack 140-160, this will bring back PL and give newbies chances to get some drops. Perm Raid was too hard, give at least 2 peaceful days for training.

This doesnt exactly make sense.

Raid days = ML/D2 a little bit safer.

Non Raid Day = Garden Safe.

So unless everyone is constantly training in town side maps, taking raid away actually makes training in the majority of maps harder.

This is why I have said, if you take raid away (and barracks), you need to create more places for people to train so they arent constantly preyed upon.

Making a few non raid days would cause some bigger fights without ppl running to WH, CH safe, shop or BS wich imo oppinion is more fun then waiting at WH for some Ek to come out.

Non raid days would also make alot of ppl train / hunt wich i know alot of ppl love including me. Besides that it would give the oppertunity to raid more hunts aswell. Nothing better then a big fight at IW pit :D

We can also Sacrifice PL Raiding.

Making no EK at PL...

A lot of PPl enjoy PL raiding, but it Splits ppl.

That would be lame. PL raiding is part of the game. We all lvled just fine with pl raiders, why can't new ppl?

Reducing raid time wont save ppl that need to lvl. If u take out raid time, raiders will still be eking, but they will take their eking to the pits. And start non stop patrol of pits.

Pit ganking in itself is not a bad thing, it's giving people enough pits that they can get a good enough training period in without being ganked that is the answer.

I feel we can do that.

I want to see it returned to how it was for the most part. Although I haven't been able to see the new features first hand, I just remembered the prize of getting to 180 and then getting those maji points. with this new system it is going to feel like any other helbreath pvp server which I was constantly hopping around. Return the exp lower, add pits in more secluded places and lose the barracks. I also feel as though perm raid lowers the thrill of waiting until midnight to get a mass raid going. Maybe a few more days of the week as a raid day but not perm. I'll be back for Christmas break, but as of now all these new pvp-orientated changes are killing the desire.

With perma raid, mages just enter enemy city waste all 30 blues then go ml or farm (pls fix farms) and its like a buckle it repeats over and over again. Whoever wants eks they should work for it out of towns, this server is becoming more boring everyday with this fights in front of wh/shops. Eks are prices from a fight you should have won with some effort. Now everyone have fh mage but dont fight or pvp between mages. Leave raids for weekends so many ppl will go fight cuz there will be only 3 days for raiding, rest 4 days are for training or looking eks in maps out of towns. It takes several hours fighting players out of shop just running inside to repot everytime they want <_<